Banta-Cain

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Banta-Cain

After watching him in the Saints game, he looks stronger.

There were multiple times where he managed to push the pocket and bull-rush his man.

Belichick seems to like him, and from what I saw, I like him too. He should have anywhere from 7-10 sacks again this year, and maybe some more if we get lucky.

Having Murrell or Cunningham coming off the other edge won't hurt either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Yeah. If we play Brace and Warren at the end spots, with big Vince in the middle, that will open up a lot for TB-C and company to rush the passer.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

And he had 2 sacks against the hapless Jets.  Last I checked the Pats play the Bills twice this year so he can sack the heck out of them again.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

That's alright. FatRex will be gone when the real Fat Rex falls on his considerable fat azz. It'll be fun to see how "awesome" the troglodyte jet fans think he is when all of the other NFL teams are laughing at his loud-mouthed rantings. It'll be like the "Mangenius" to "Mang*na" episode in their history. You do remember that, FatRex. Don't you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Banta-Cain:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Banta-Cain : What's with the swearing?  Isn't that not allowed here?  Oh, I get it.  You want to be like Rex.  That is totally understandable.  He is awesome! That was obvious on Hard Knocks.   I don't think Rusty needs you to defend him him or question a response to him (that is not to you).  He seems to do just fine.  But to help you out in the literacy department, RG said, " Not necessarily better than the crop of OLBs we have here" . If you are looking for a job on deciding who gets to post here and who doesn't, I have a tip for you. First, you are going to need to clean up that language of yours.  Second, contact the Globe and ask them how to apply to be a forum moderator.  Third, get your GED and send in your application.  Good luck.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

How can you tell one to "clean up their language" and still support Rexy Ryan? Do we have a double-standard here? I think we do.

Please go find a Jets forum, and share your Jets oriented thoughts over there. In case you don't know how to, enter "Jets forums" into a google search. It's actually pretty easy.

You can only expect to be bashed when you come to a Patriots forum as a Jets fan.

G'day sir.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Banta-Cain : I just read over the NFLs terms and conditions and apparently there is no clause about language.  The same cannot be said for this forum.  When you are a head coach in the NFL, I won't ask you.  Again, refer to my suggestions on how you can get a job working for the Globe.

Seems as if you are taking an "authoritative" stance around here, so I'd recommend the same to you:

Email the Globe and find a way to get a job working for them - I'm sure you'd do just dandy!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Banta-Cain : Never really cared for Mangini.  I think that Mangenius nickname came from Patriot fans claiming he was another BB protege,  His style got old in about 2 days.  So secretive, treating grown men like kids, no one talking to the media, afraid to give your opponent a motivational edge.   

LOL!!! You think that came from the Pat fans??? Really??? I guess it's okay to revise history when you have to go back over 40 years since you've won a SB. Nah, you know the jet fans were all over him with their man love and their trash talking and delusional thinking when he took you guys to the play-offs. You can cry otherwise, but, sorry, it's fact. I do, however, understand how you would prefer to have a loud-mouth braggart for a coach as it tends to match the fan base's personality.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ever heard of the term late bloomer? I think this guy is gonna have a couple monster years. he got the right attitude and coaching

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]Never really cared for Mangini.  I think that Mangenius nickname came from Patriot fans claiming he was another BB protege,  His style got old in about 2 days.  So secretive, treating grown men like kids, no one talking to the media, afraid to give your opponent a motivational edge.   

"As a rookie coach, Mangini took a team that had been 4-12 the previous year to the playoffs with a 10-6 record in 2006 and earned the nickname "Mangenius" from the local tabloids. The high praise quickly faded after a 4-12 record last year."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3797442

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Banta-Cain's career has developed much like his predecessor Mike Vrabel. Special teamms guy fighting for playing time. Finally learned enough and saw enough reps to be productive. He has good tacking ability and can get pressure on the QB. I think his O/U on sacks is 10.

Sections
Shortcuts