Barber

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Re: Barber

Barber is showing wear.  His physical running style has caught up with him.  It showed up big time last year.  Plus, Barber is very injury prone do to that running style of his.  I think for now it's about being patient and seeing what the Pats do in the off season and the draft next year.  Carrying 5 RBs is a bit ridiculous but necessary for now. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Well, he may be showing wear, but that's why having him team up with Maroney makes the most sense. They'll be a tandem and reduce the milage on both players. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

brought this up the other day. i think he's better than any rnning back we have.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a086b52eb-afbe-4d65-85a5-f88b5482c162

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Actually, he's not.  You guys are looking at him as he was in the past.  He's lost his starting job.  In the scheme of things that doesn't mean much because Jones is injury prone as well so he'll get that back only to get hurt himself.

Dallas has a tandem of sorts going on with Jones/Barber/Choice.   The Cowboys love these 3 RBs.  They have to keep Choice because of the injury prone Jones and Barber.  But of the three I would have to admit that Barber would be the odd man out because of his inability to stay healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

lets do it what will it take a 3rd rounder? and something else

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

4th or 5th rounder.

I would want Choice the most but hey take what you can get. Barber would be 10x better than anything we have here. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

No chance, Dallas wants to be a heavy run team...  Julius Jones just got released ehhh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsareNumberone. Show PatsareNumberone's posts

In Response to Re: Barber:
    [QUOTE]No chance, Dallas wants to be a heavy run team...  Julius Jones just got released ehhh
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

You don't know $h!t about Dallas you freakin moron. I hope you didn't pass on the dumb gene to any children. Go Post on the special needs forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Yup, definitely heard they wanted to get more balanced cause they have three capable running backs... does this sound crazy to you?  So aggresive with your abusive language.. You are an internet trash talker.. you probably hide behind people when things get tough in the real world... it's sad but it's not your fault that you are not as blessed as others, but I don't hate against putrid comments for your short comings. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Barber:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Barber : You don't know $h!t about Dallas you freakin moron. I hope you didn't pass on the dumb gene to any children. Go Post on the special needs forum.
    Posted by PatsareNumberone[/QUOTE]

Now if you want me to goto your level I can...

My "dumb gene" is swimming in your mothers stomach. 

Sections
Shortcuts