BARSTOOL SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ALONG WITH MRS. BRADY, MORE DISTRACTIONS TO COME FOR #12?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: BARSTOOL SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ALONG WITH MRS. BRADY, WHAT KIND OF DISTRACTION WILL THIS BE FOR #12?

In Response to Re: BARSTOOL SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ALONG WITH MRS. BRADY, WHAT KIND OF DISTRACTION WILL THIS BE FOR #12?:
    This story and thread has no relevance to the 2011 Patriots whatsoever. It brings up interesting and important questions about media and privacy and parenting etc but that has nothing to do with the 2011 Patriots. So, two answer the CC original question, this amounts to no distraction at all for the team.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    au contraire ispankit, do u see any other player's wife moving along the beach with thier naked toddler and inviting in all these potential distarctions from the time she homewrecked tommy from the less distracting moynahan? its an issue of common sense and attrition. will soon add up and catch up for tb if not proactive in reigning in his wifey. do u c petyon's wife, or aaron rodger's wife or joe montana's wife (in the day), or welker's wife pulling this? dont care whar gissy's culture is or what country she's in, fact is its not about just her.. she's married to the recognized footballer on earth, common sense dictates she is more modest and conservative to avoid any distractions.

its clear from hearing the attorney general admit to things that the pats were up in arms about this and a lot of PATRIOT time and focus got invested in this. 5 minutes of their time is too much. all self-brought on by the brady clan or mrs. brady AGAIN. had someone snuck a camera in the kids' room, i would have no beef withthe pats going nuts and investing time, but its self-driven by gissy. y wasnt she buttt nakked? for she knows it would be an issue, yet she has no common sense to grasp that atleast in the more mmodest and predator obsessed US it would be a story. its about her adjusting to the reality not the other way around!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: BARSTOOL SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ALONG WITH MRS. BRADY, MORE DISTRACTIONS TO COME FOR #12?

Please do us a favor and stop posting-you are so lame!!In Response to BARSTOOL SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ALONG WITH MRS. BRADY, MORE DISTRACTIONS TO COME FOR #12?:
    cant believe what i just heard, saw and read. listened to the archive from the big show on eei this morning from their show from yesterday. there's a very intimate spread of gissy on display on the beach with another hot girl with tom and gissy's 2yo son in his birthday suit with his LITTLE TOMMY on open exploitive display with the most lewd and inappropriate commentary below it. barstool is supposedly a mainstream online gossip site that has clearly now hit the lowest of lows. how is this not against the law and norms? Was going to provide the usual link but think its best for those of you who may be interested to make the effort on your own. i hope tom gets his legal team to go as far as possible in persecuting these guys. however, my biggest rage is towards gisele. how could she possibly think its appropriate for her to walk her around fully clothed albeit in a tiny bikini while her innocent child walks around in his birthday suit? there is no privacy anymore esp for them. she should know better! what was she thinking? perhaps mrs. brady is i need of some parenting refresher courses.  now i have to wonder what level of distraction this perpetual trojan horsed delilah has now brought forth to our superstar qb? the only thing that can stop tom and my pats this season seems to be gissy! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Sections
Shortcuts