Bart Scott calls out Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss

My Jets: the Jets outplayed and outcoached the Patriots on Sunday. A very good team, the real deal, no doubt. My issue is with your coach.  The smack talk doesn't bother me, but the "captains" .... ?  Give me a f*cking break.  Rex is a punk.  Worse, he's a fat punk. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss:
    [QUOTE]My Jets: the Jets outplayed and outcoached the Patriots on Sunday. A very good team, the real deal, no doubt. My issue is with your coach.  The smack talk doesn't bother me, but the "captains" .... ?  Give me a f*cking break.  Rex is a punk.  Worse, he's a fat punk. 
    Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]

Love the Anthony Robbins (sp) pic...haha
    I thought it was a low shot putting O'Connell out there as a captain. Whatever foknugget did he won the game. Let's move on to ATL game. We will need to score to keep pace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

i think when the offense starts clicking galloway will be a part of it

he is no worse than gaffney as a WR but Jabar learned his role and flourished.... it didnt happen overnight (or in preseason and 2 games)... when Brady gets rolling I think we could see a few deep balls over the top for old Joey

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

More empty barrels...still more noise from the media capitol....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Since they own the braging rights to the rivalry match, Scott can talk all kinds of trash. These are sad times for our Patriots. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]My Jets: the Jets outplayed and outcoached the Patriots on Sunday. A very good team, the real deal, no doubt. My issue is with your coach.  The smack talk doesn't bother me, but the "captains" .... ?  Give me a f*cking break.  Rex is a punk.  Worse, he's a fat punk. 
    Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]....Not "gamesmanship"??? Something like the "man-god" BB would do, just to get to the other team? I think so

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The blame for teh loss only belongs in one place, Tom Brady. He is not himself yet and until he flicks the switch the offense will look bad. Once Brady is back to being Brady all will be well in the world and guys like Gallaway will look better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garagedoor. Show garagedoor's posts

[QUOTE]Well, they talked trash and then backed it up.  Nothing the Pats can do except s.u.c.k it up and wait until the next game.  Can't wait for the next game against them.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

God are the Jets stupid. Don't guys like Scott realize what it really means when you put on green?. It means that there's a flash of brilliance soon followed by what seems an eternity of mediocrity. I kind of feel bad because deep down, no matter how good things are going for the Jets, the fans, the players, the coaches, even the cheerleaders, know its gonna implode.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Are you kidding me? The fans of teh Jets have already crowned this team the champs. They dont know jack sh*t, they are the dumbest fans in the world. They win one game and BAM they are the champs! every year they get ahead of themselves. They dont know the team will impload they are to dumb to think that far ahead.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garagedoor. Show garagedoor's posts

and the Jets make another great decision on hiring a head coach. Ryan is an idiot. And by the end of the season the press will be hanging him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I hate the guy to but if he was an idiot he could not have out coached Bill Belichick unless you thin Belichick is a idiot too? Keep it real man, Ryan is a fat d*ckhead but the guy can coach.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

On one of the NFLN shows, this one the ten most "snakebit" franchises, there was a comedian who summed the Jests up perfectly. He said he was a Jests fan from when he was a kid until he discovered girls. Later on he decided to "switch back" to being a Jests fan. His reasoning? He said that with girls he could spend all his money and still only get lucky half the time. But with the Jests he said he knew he was gonna get f u c k e d every time!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]On one of the NFLN shows, this one the ten most "snakebit" franchises, there was a comedian who summed the Jests up perfectly. He said he was a Jests fan from when he was a kid until he discovered girls. Later on he decided to "switch back" to being a Jests fan. His reasoning? He said that with girls he could spend all his money and still only get lucky half the time. But with the Jests he said he  knew he was gonna get f u c k e d every time!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

I never, EVER, get tired of this joke.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss : Excuseeeeeeee me - "letting them win this past sunday"???  How did the Pats LET the Jets win?  haha! oh man.....................
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

Maybe you didn't actually watch the game.

Edelmann dropped a pass that would have gone for a TD, and you know this.

Your team got held to one TD, at home, against a sub-par defense. 16-9 is hardly the "emarassment" the Jets were trying to serve up.  The only thing the Jets did well was on Defense, and even then they only garnered 2 sacks and a couple knockdowns.  But again, you must not have watched.

Will you watch when they meet again in Foxboro, or just repeat what you hear on ESPN?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronxlcsw. Show bronxlcsw's posts

As a Jets fan i agree with most of you.  Jets have won jack yet and should just shut up and play.  However, i have noticed that the pats just dont look the same.  They look slow, old and rattled.  How in the world do you trade pro bowler seymour?  Pats Bellicheck went to the well too many times.  How old is Brady?  he has what 3-4 more years of pro bowl play left in him?  Nonetheless, after 42 years as a long suffering Jets fan i feel different this year and although Jets have a really tough schedule they will win the division and make it to the Afc championship.  I am looking forward to yanks red sox ALCS.  Its war....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Well, they talked trash and then backed it up.  Nothing the Pats can do except s.u.c.k it up and wait until the next game.  Can't wait for the next game against them.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Agreed...  even though we would not see this type of trash talk from a Pats player, when you hold up your end of the bargain and win as you said you could, you can talk.  Its the pain you have when you lose to a rival.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]As a Jets fan i agree with most of you.  Jets have won jack yet and should just shut up and play.  However, i have noticed that the pats just dont look the same.  They look slow, old and rattled.  How in the world do you trade pro bowler seymour?  Pats Bellicheck went to the well too many times.  How old is Brady?  he has what 3-4 more years of pro bowl play left in him?  Nonetheless, after 42 years as a long suffering Jets fan i feel different this year and although Jets have a really tough schedule they will win the division and make it to the Afc championship.  I am looking forward to yanks red sox ALCS.  Its war....
    Posted by bronxlcsw[/QUOTE]

Good points.  Pats are starting to show some age, and the Jets seem much improved right now.

I've got nothing at all against classy fans who support their teams.  But in my opinion, the only athlete of our time that really backed up the talk was Ali. 

Good luck this season!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss : Excuseeeeeeee me - "letting them win this past sunday"???  How did the Pats LET the Jets win?  haha! oh man.....................
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

2-0, congrats on the SB win, now let the rest of the league show you whose boss as the Jets fade at the end of the year

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss : 2-0, congrats on the SB win, now let the rest of the league show you whose boss as the Jets fade at the end of the year
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]...yeah, and you are one to talk. The "perennial favorites" choke like a fat man on a chicken leg every year

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Its always cool when a Jets fan shows up and does not act like a Leon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Bart Scott calls out Moss:
    [QUOTE]Scott on an interview with SNY tonight - called out Randy Moss. He said "Be a man and come over the middle next time" These Jerks are out of control - I hated them before fatty became coach, now I hate them almost as much as I hate the Skankees!!!
    Posted by InaPatsstateofmind[/QUOTE]
    who's bart scott except another big mouth jest? why would anyone care what a nobody like him says?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]As a Jets fan i agree with most of you.  Jets have won jack yet and should just shut up and play.  However, i have noticed that the pats just dont look the same.  They look slow, old and rattled.  How in the world do you trade pro bowler seymour?  Pats Bellicheck went to the well too many times.  How old is Brady?  he has what 3-4 more years of pro bowl play left in him?  Nonetheless, after 42 years as a long suffering Jets fan i feel different this year and although Jets have a really tough schedule they will win the division and make it to the Afc championship.  I am looking forward to yanks red sox ALCS.  Its war....
    Posted by bronxlcsw[/QUOTE]
    pretty optimistic based on 2 wins but that's what fans do! I'd wish you luck if you weren't in the same division. the jets have obviously improved from joke of a franchise they're been for years but they have a long way to go to unseat the best franchise in football over the past 10 years. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott calls out Moss : Maybe you didn't actually watch the game. Edelmann dropped a pass that would have gone for a TD, and you know this. Your team got held to one TD, at home, against a sub-par defense. 16-9 is hardly the "emarassment" the Jets were trying to serve up.  The only thing the Jets did well was on Defense, and even then they only garnered 2 sacks and a couple knockdowns.  But again, you must not have watched. Will you watch when they meet again in Foxboro, or just repeat what you hear on ESPN?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Ummmm - yeah, I hope I watched the game......my season tix are 4th row in the endzone that Keller made that GORGEOUS TD.  So, the fact that the Jets had that dominating D did nothing but hit Brady 16 times, causing his all types of issues was nothing?    Sour grapes..........your team lost...........dealMoney mouth

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Jets talked...Jets won. But talking sh/t five days after the game??? Really shows their immaturity. Looks like that's what coach Fatty has brought to the table.

Sections
Shortcuts