Bart Scott Disses Jets Fans - then takes it all back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Bart Scott Disses Jets Fans - then takes it all back

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/scott-singing-tune-fans-article-1.1210459

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-ny-jet-scott-fazed-fans-jeers-article-1.1209867

Bart Scott has a message for Jets fans who mercilessly heckled the team as it walked to the locker room at halftime following the 52 Seconds From Hell against the Patriots: He doesn’t care what you say or think.

"At the end of the day, if you made it to be able to put an NFL uniform on, then you are one of the best athletes in the world," Scott told the Daily News. "The person yelling at you probably was picked last in dodgeball all through high school. So do you care about the opinion of them? No."

If I owned the Jets - I'd get rid of Ryans and Tannenbaum right now. Their ship has sailed - things are going to get uglier and uglier there as the Jets fall apart. The head coach has no authority of control anymore - when he gets mad --- he simplly grabs a box of tissue and cries.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Bart Scott Disses Jets Fans - then takes it all back

Just goes to show you how much Scott knows, you can't play dodgeball anymore.   You might hit someone and hurt their feelings for being knocked out.   Apparently I don't have those sentiments in my knockout pool.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

No one cares what Bart Scott thinks cause the guy is flat terrible.  Another example of a guy getting a big contract cause he played next to a HOF player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bart Scott is a fool.....that said I loved that he threw more logs on the fire and then tried to stick his hand in and pull one or two back out. 

Bunch of peeps are getting fired, just a matter of who....Jets trolls have been quiet.

p.s. loved this fan friendly quote: "Scott backtracked off harsh comments that included depicting hecklers as those who were picked last in dodgeball all through high school.€"

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

You mean the Bart Scott that was supposed to cover Vereen on that 95 yard TD pass?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bart Scott is a fool.....that said I loved that he threw more logs on the fire and then tried to stick his hand in and pull one or two back out. 

Bunch of peeps are getting fired, just a matter of who....Jets trolls have been quiet.

p.s. loved this fan friendly quote: "Scott backtracked off harsh comments that included depicting hecklers as those who were picked last in dodgeball all through high school.€"

[/QUOTE]

This latest Scott incident merely confirms what we already knew...that Bart Scott is a cry-baby and a fool. His propensity to whine dates back to five years ago when, on Dec. 3, 2007, the then perfect Pats came from behind to beat the very imperfect, Kyle Boller led Buzzards,  27-24, in Baltimore. 

At that time, Rex Ryan was the Ravens' DC. Ryan called a time-out from the sideline, which negated a stop of Tom Brady on a 4th and short play, on the Pats' game winning 4th quarter drive. Thereafter, Scott threw a tantrum after a holding call on the Ravens' "D", and after Jabar Gaffney's great catch at the sideline in the end-zone, which earned the Pats the win. At the end of that great game, the whining began in earnest:   http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/05/sports/05iht-RAVENS.1.8593940.html; and http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/12/05/ravens_may_get_more_penalties/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

While it's true enough that some NFL players are among "the best athletes in the world," it's also true that a number of them are simply big, fat guys who won the genetic lottery.

Of course, I don't expect any special consideration for pointing out that Bart Scott is an idiot.

Water is also wet.

Sections
Shortcuts