Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room"

Do we need to say anymore about the average IQ level of their players?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

SImple test.......Now if you dont know you dont know, but lets see how many of you know the 3rd Amendment to the Bill of RIghts...Surprised

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

I'll take the fifth on that....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

It's True - They do have the "right to remain silent", they just don't use it.  Anything they say can and will be used against them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

stommper~ it has something to do with shacking up soldiers during peacetime

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Jets fans will try to spin this that he meant to use it as the 5th Amendment and that he meant to say their team is a no comment locker room.

Highlarious.

You just can't make this stuff up.

The absolute laughingstock of the NFL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

AND THE HOME OF THE ........ JETS!

The Jets have shown once again that they are SO patriotic but stupid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Dang! They should exercise their 5th and keep their mouth shut before they start looking like London silliy nannies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crabcakesandfootball. Show Crabcakesandfootball's posts

I'm all for the freedom of speech, but at least show class and not your @ss.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

It is fascinating that the only amendment that he could reference was the one that pertains to self-incrimination.

Voice of experience, I guess.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cincyscott. Show cincyscott's posts

Jason Taylor is one of the only guys on that team with any class (see other thread on this board).  I feel a little for the guy having to put up with this crap but he chose the jests so I don't feel that bad. 

Any one heard if Rex has responded to Welker's comments? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room":
    [QUOTE]I'm all for the freedom of speech, but at least show class and not your @ss.
    Posted by Crabcakesandfootball[/QUOTE] CCAF, i'm with you there, there's nothing wrong talking(to a point) all i ask is be standup when you lose....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room":
    [QUOTE]Funniest line of the day out of the Jets locker room came unwittingly from LB Bart Scott while talking about the players’ freedom to speak their mind under Ryan. “This is a Fifth Amendment locker room,’’ Scott said, obviously meaning to say “First Amendment.’’ From NY POST.  I love it, keep talking...your ignorance is showing. 
    Posted by cincyscott[/QUOTE]

maybe he did mean he had the right not to incriminate himself...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Funniest line of the day out of the Jets locker room came unwittingly from LB Bart Scott while talking about the players’ freedom to speak their mind under Ryan. “This is a Fifth Amendment locker room,’’ Scott said, obviously meaning to say “First Amendment.’’ From NY POST.  I love it, keep talking...your ignorance is showing. 

The 5th Amendment is far more appropriate for the Ravens locker room. When Bart was there, they were probably told several times a week to plead the fifth when they get picked up for various domestic disturbances or murder.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The only fifth they should take is in a Jim Beam bottle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

[QUOTE]SImple test.......Now if you dont know you dont know, but lets see how many of you know the 3rd Amendment to the Bill of RIghts...
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

A: Prohibits housing soldiers during wartime?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Dang! They should exercise their 5th and keep their mouth shut before they start looking like London silliy nannies.
    Posted by Patsfan038[/QUOTE]LOL...still one of my fave FG episodes...Shipoopi..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Prohibits British soldiers from taking your house with out your permission during war time. Had something to do with soldiers taking prison guards houses that were on strike.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I thought the Ray Lewis had the fifth amendment locker room. I can see how Bart was confused.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The third amendment prevents the government from quartering troops in your house . . . but it does nothing to prevent them from sending you the bill for quartering them elsewhere . . .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crabcakesandfootball. Show Crabcakesandfootball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room" : CCAF, i'm with you there, there's nothing wrong talking(to a point) all i ask is be standup when you lose....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

jete02, Jason Taylor also said it best, If you don't want them to celebrate then don't let them score.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Oops- stuck his foot in his mouth!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, apparently he didn't take government in high school

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

High School? lol he probably has a 4 yr degree from southern Ill. That just proves that you should just S.tfU sometimes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

we better win