Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room"

Easily the most ignorant and dumb things said by a Jets player this year. You know, there was an article about how the Jets were amazed at Eric Smith's intelligence on here. I guess it's easy when you have the dumbest WR duo in the NFL, the dumbest corner (and the other isn't too far behind), and obviously, Bart Scott. The Jets might have the stupidest team in the NFL, point blank. Know how Rex was saying "my game plan last time against these guys was too complex". Well, maybe for your team, Rex. Maybe for your team. Fools.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Bart Scott Quote..."This is a Fifth Amendment locker room":
    [QUOTE]SImple test.......Now if you dont know you dont know, but lets see how many of you know the 3rd Amendment to the Bill of RIghts...
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

He was thinking about that fifth of  Cristal champagne Tom Brady will be washing his hair with on Super bowl Sunday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

the old saying applies again...

"It is better to remain quiet and let people assume you don't know anything than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

wat a moron. their entire team is full of complete morons.  i have never seen such a collection of trash on one team in sports.

most of all, every time the jets talk, they make sunday feel like its so far away. Everyday has been a media war.

I really hope the Patriot win and win big.

Sections
Shortcuts