Based On This Info

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Re: Based On This Info

In response to NedBraden's comment:

I would say he is involved in some fashion. If he's not directly involved why is he covering for someone he knows who committed the crime?

Why would you throw your life away like this?  Ray Lewis's case was a clear payoff and the American tone for accepting court room payoffs is wearing thin. OJ, Ray Lewis, Casey Anthony...Not every judge or people on a jury can be paid off.   

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-destroyed-home-security-system-phone-sources/story?id=19445131#.UcNNk-DtXiU

Is it maybe possible that he may have had some other unrelated incriminating evidence that he did not wish to come to light in the investigation.....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Hernandez needs to ask Kim Kardashian for help.

Living well is the best revenge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

Shocked by this. Doesn't look go, Hernandez is acting guilty or covering a good buddy. Looks like the contract extension went to his head. Money makes some people think there above the law. I don't get it, but I don't know him.   Thanks for Jake B. and free agent signing of Zack S.  If we can stay healthy it will be recoverable. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Hernandez was not following the news. He did not realize the NSA has a copy of everything.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

I would say he is involved in some fashion. If he's not directly involved why is he covering for someone he knows who committed the crime?

Why would you throw your life away like this?  Ray Lewis's case was a clear payoff and the American tone for accepting court room payoffs is wearing thin. OJ, Ray Lewis, Casey Anthony...Not every judge or people on a jury can be paid off.   

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-destroyed-home-security-system-phone-sources/story?id=19445131#.UcNNk-DtXiU

Is it maybe possible that he may have had some other unrelated incriminating evidence that he did not wish to come to light in the investigation.....

Like what? Running naked in his back yard on Sunday afternoon?  At this point, they're not looking for his bong.

HIs attorneys are either well aware he's involved and told him to do that before the search warrant arrived or his attorneys are morons in general if he is not directly involved.  It's very likely the former if he's obstructing.

Regardless, if you pay for a car to be rented that is used in a crime, you better have a simple explanation and not be near the victim or the crime scene with DNA.

I readily admit and have stated, it's incredibly hard to believe someone could be that dumb

Why wouldn't you just pay someone to kill the guy? Why are you even doing it?  It's just so fascinatingly stupid.  

Come up with a good excuse like "my buddy told he had no money to rent a car and doesn't own a car and I felt bad, so I paid for him to rent one." Say something. 

The more and more it appears he's obstructing, the more and more it looks like he is involved. At worst, right now it's obstruction. I don't get why millionaire athletes remain loyal to thuggie kids from their high school years who are losers.

People like Shizzles think it's "cool" and all this crap, but it won't be cool when your jailbird boyfriend has you bent over the sink daily in Walpole amd you're eating god awful food the rest of your life.

I got a tour of a prison once for some work I was doing out of college, and let me tell ya, it ain;'t a good place to be.

ONce again STOP bringing up MY name!  I think its cool for people to get murdered??!?!  I never said this eeeediot. I just know sh* t happens and you are a kool-aid drinking Homer with NO LiFE!

ONce again, How do YOU know what he IS or ISNT saying??  Why are so you naive to think the worst he could have been doing is toking up or running naked??  Take the Blinders off and admit this guy is in serious trouble. Stop trying to blow off any Pats warts while overblowing every little blip on the radar in regards to other teams. Tebow is gonna be even more of a distraction now with reference to him taking over at TE and the fact they played together in Florida and maybe they will ask him about A.H.'s character...so you need to stop asking dum questions if you KNOW so much. There is a lot you dont know apparently and this is another case of you trying hard as possible to excuse A.H. when you dont know the guy from a whole in the wall. Kraft believed his lies and got fleeced. End of Story. Try to recoupe some signing bonus and eat the mistake and move on. Hernandez is DONE here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

NedBraden

Do you remember Robert Kardashian?

I agree with you about the lack of talent of Jay Z, but that is applicable to pretty much every "artist" these days.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Or Bruce Jenner or Jay Z. Here's a sidebar question: Does anyone know how apparently talentless -people make money in this country?  Jay Z has just become a sports agent. LMAO

I still have no idea how that guy made his money considering he has no talent as a musician or songwriter. What a joke. He's the same moron who sued Ortiz because Ortiz opened a restaurant in another country with the same name. Ugh. The arrogance of it all. Ego and arrogance.

Bruce Jenner thinks it's 1976 and the Olympics just ended. I have no idea what any Kardashians do for a living or where their talents are, other than being the children of an OJ defense lawyer.

What a country.

[/QUOTE]

This may be the single most accurate thing you have ever wrote.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Or Bruce Jenner or Jay Z. Here's a sidebar question: Does anyone know how apparently talentless -people make money in this country?  Jay Z has just become a sports agent. LMAO

I still have no idea how that guy made his money considering he has no talent as a musician or songwriter. What a joke. He's the same moron who sued Ortiz because Ortiz opened a restaurant in another country with the same name. Ugh. The arrogance of it all. Ego and arrogance.

Bruce Jenner thinks it's 1976 and the Olympics just ended. I have no idea what any Kardashians do for a living or where their talents are, other than being the children of an OJ defense lawyer.

What a country.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt!  This type of Rusty is one I could learn to like around here!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a country.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here is the difference between you and I:

I don't have my head in the sand about the performance of our QB in recent postseasons like you do.

[/QUOTE]

Here is the differentce between you and I...
    I don't have my head in the sand about the defense being a major problem, more of a problem then any other problem with the team and has been so for a long time now.

The defense allowed game winning drives of 83 and 88 yards in the last 2 SuperBowls to lose the game for the Patriots.  Both drives went 80+ yards in less then 3 minutes.  Absolutly pathetic!! 

You need to learn the game.  Clearly you never played.  But then again, I guess you don't learn much being a Panthers fan.

And here I thought there was hope for you after all, I guess not. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a country.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here is the difference between you and I:

I don't have my head in the sand about the performance of our QB in recent postseasons like you do.

[/QUOTE]

Here is the differentce between you and I...
    I don't have my head in the sand about the defense being a major problem, more of a problem then any other problem with the team and has been so for a long time now.

The defense allowed game winning drives of 83 and 88 yards in the last 2 SuperBowls to lose the game for the Patriots.  Both drives went 80+ yards in less then 3 minutes.  Absolutly pathetic!! 

You need to learn the game.  Clearly you never played.  But then again, I guess you don't learn much being a Panthers fan.

And here I thought there was hope for you after all, I guess not. 

[/QUOTE]

Our offense scored 14 and 17 points.  Obviously, a miracle catch by Tyree never to be seen again in the game of football is a completely lucky and an aberratinon with this premise of "we lost on the last drive".

The D held for 58 minutes in each SB in a dome, completely gassed after busting their tails all game in an offensiver era to 10 and 13 points.

That is INCREDIBLE defense in this day and age.  SB teams aren't winning anything by scoring 14 points.  Name one team that puts up 14 and 17 points on offense in this era, excluding the aberration Tyree luck Giants SB win over us.  You can't do it. It doesn't exist.

Every team that has won a SB since 2008, or even 2006 for that matter when Goodell arrived pushing for offense for ratings, has seen their own offenes put 20+ points, MINIMUM.

Case closed. No NFL team can win a SB with their own offense barely eeking out 14 points of prodcution like that.  You should be MORTIFIED as a Pats fan, but you run around  like your proud of it. The highest scoring offense of all time only eeked out 14 points in the biggest game of the year?  That's good to you??

YOU learn the game.  Every single rule and element of this game is designed to favor offenses. Tom Brady and his shotgun spread preference and failures has let our team down and put way too much pressure on our own D.

Period.

I acknolwedge this. BB does. Brady does.  You don't.  You tell me who is on top of this. No, I will. It ain't deluded fans like yourself, I can tell you that.

[/QUOTE]

Your argument is bogus!  The Patriots had both games won, all they had to do was stop 1 last drive in each of the last two SB's and they would have won, but the defense failed to do so.  83 and 88 yard drives in less then 3 minutes, pathetic!  So don't tell me they couldn't have won.  They had both games won until the dreaded final drives.

If they could of at least held them to FG"S on the final drives but they couldn't even do that.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

Lots up in the air right now. hope for the best 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Not to change the subject, but doesn't Hernandez kind of remind you of the Wayne Brady character on the Chappelle show?