Based On This Info

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Based On This Info

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

If you think that "4 men left the bar and 3 men returned home" information is correct, you are concluding that the shooting occurred in the car. If that is the case, further innuendo raising malfeasance when Hernandez had a cleaning service cleaned the house would make no sense: that was not where the crime allegedly occurred. Now if the car they drove back unaccountably went into spontaneous combustion and burnt totally to heap of molten scrap metals .....

Living well is the best revenge.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

I have no idea what any Kardashians do for a living or where their talents are, other than being the children of an OJ defense lawyer.

What a country.

They work in a woman's clothing store, pretty much like tens of thousands of other girls in this country.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

"Sources told MyFoxBoston.com that there is video evidence of Hernandez and two other men wearing hooded sweatshirts walking into Hernandez's home within minutes of neighbors hearing gunshots between 3 a.m. and 3:30 a.m". 

About an hour before Hernandez was seen on the video, Hernandez was seen at Lloyd's home in Dorchester.  The hard drive of Hernandez's home surveillance system was heavily damaged when state police arrived at his house, MyFoxBoston.com reported. 

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/20/search-for-evidence-intensifies-in-park-near-nfl-star-aaron-hernandezs-home/?test=latestnews#ixzz2WoryhXO0

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Quagmire3

The FoxNews story makes no sense. If the "4 men left the bar, only 3 men (without Lloyd) returned to the house" information was true , what were those shots in 3 am in Hernandez's house all about? Is FoxNews now saying the house is the crime scene? Lloyd was not seen in the video getting into the jouse ( nor being carried out). I also do not understand the significance of the tidbit of Hernandez seen in Lloyd's house in Dorchester an hour before he returned home. It was unlikely that he dropped Lloyd off at home. Was Lloyd seen alive at that time? How did Lloyd's body ended up half a mile from Hernandez's home? Did someone kill Lloyd in Dorchester and then dump the body in North Attleboro? 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

Quagmire3

The FoxNews story makes no sense. If the "4 men left the bar, only 3 men (without Lloyd) returned to the house" information was true , what were those shots in 3 am in Hernandez's house all about? Is FoxNews now saying the house is the crime scene? Lloyd was not seen in the video getting into the jouse ( nor being carried out). I also do not understand the significance of the tidbit of Hernandez seen in Lloyd's house in Dorchester an hour before he returned home. It was unlikely that he dropped Lloyd off at home. Was Lloyd seen alive at that time? How did Lloyd's body ended up half a mile from Hernandez's home? Did someone kill Lloyd in Dorchester and then dump the body in North Attleboro? 

I don't think the house is the crime scene. I still don't know what this "4 guys showed up on film" line is coming from unless it means the Enterprise Rent A Car security video shows Hern, the 2 friends and Lloyd all lining up to get into the van like it's some kind of a Goodfellas thing where you lure the guy you're going to kill into the van.

How a person who makes this kind of money and went to college doesn't know a credit card, a cell phone or a rental car surveillance camera can't easily show his activity, is beyond me, but that is another story.

I keep hearing this "4 men got in the car, 3 came out". What does this mean? Everyone who has said this, can't really articluate the source of these visuals and the when and the wheres of it.

You  have to hope, at best, Hern made a bad decision to help hide some thuggie friends gang activity and then confesses that he made a mistake in doing it. Otherwise, he's going to jail, probably for life.

It;s just so hard to believe, but at this point, hiding behind lawyers and obstructing justice doesn't help your position.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a line from a John Lee Ho-ker song: "four are going down, but just three coming back . . . cause I'm mad, I'm bad, like Jesse James . . . "

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The "4 men, 3 men" report, as I understood, was that Hernandez, Lloyd and 2 other men were drinking and partying in a bar on Sunday night. They all left the bar in that rented car, and Hernandez was supposed to be the driver. That was the last time Lloyd was seen alive. But only 3 men ( minus Lloyd) were seen later in the morning, returning to Hernandez's home. And Lloyd's body was found later on Monday in the Industrial Park.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Quagmire3

I don't think the house is the crime scene. I still don't know what this "4 guys showed up on film" line is coming from unless it means the Enterprise Rent A Car security video shows Hern, the 2 friends and Lloyd all lining up to get into the van like it's some kind of a Goodfellas thing where you lure the guy you're going to kill into the van.

How a person who makes this kind of money and went to college doesn't know a credit card, a cell phone or a rental car surveillance camera can't easily show his activity, is beyond me, but that is another story.

I keep hearing this "4 men got in the car, 3 came out". What does this mean? Everyone who has said this, can't really articluate the source of these visuals and the when and the wheres of it.

You  have to hope, at best, Hern made a bad decision to help hide some thuggie friends gang activity and then confesses that he made a mistake in doing it. Otherwise, he's going to jail, probably for life.

It;s just so hard to believe, but at this point, hiding behind lawyers and obstructing justice doesn't help your position.

Sounds like a line from a John Lee Ho-ker song: "four are going down, but just three coming back . . . cause I'm mad, I'm bad, like Jesse James . . . "

I have Hoooker 'N Heat on vinyl. It's him and Canned Heat just jamming and playing random songs. One of my favorite, random albums in my collection.   

No one will win in this murder case. Even if Hernandez somehow is not connected to it, the association with it will always linger. I just cannot imagine what the motive is worth to risk throwing your life away.

Sounds like too much testosterone to me.  I know a kid--not a bad one overall--who pulled a gun to show how tough he was and ended up killing someone.  Didn't really mean to, but got carried away.  Doing twenty years now.  Stupid things young men do when they think they need to prove how tough they are and have a gun . . . 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

NedBraden

Do not know when the car was rented and for how long. Whoever did the actual shooting, I do not think it was planned. The whole thing appeared to be dumb amateurs in a panic to clumsily cover up the death.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

NedBraden

Do you remember Robert Kardashian?

I agree with you about the lack of talent of Jay Z, but that is applicable to pretty much every "artist" these days.

pipe down...Jay Z has talent and there is plenty of great music around today...what OLD people have to say about anything current is meaningless and what any OLD WHITE person has to say about rap/hip hop is even more meaningless

go put some classic rock or Sinatra on your turn table and fade away  :  )

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Hernandez needs to ask Kim Kardashian for help.

Or Bruce Jenner or Jay Z. Here's a sidebar question: Does anyone know how apparently talentless -people make money in this country?  Jay Z has just become a sports agent. LMAO

I still have no idea how that guy made his money considering he has no talent as a musician or songwriter. What a joke. He's the same moron who sued Ortiz because Ortiz opened a restaurant in another country with the same name. Ugh. The arrogance of it all. Ego and arrogance.

Bruce Jenner thinks it's 1976 and the Olympics just ended. I have no idea what any Kardashians do for a living or where their talents are, other than being the children of an OJ defense lawyer.

What a country.

queenie shut up and go make love to the mirror as usual

or better go listen to some 90's grunge whiny drama queen on heroin

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Hernandez needs to ask Kim Kardashian for help.

Or Bruce Jenner or Jay Z. Here's a sidebar question: Does anyone know how apparently talentless -people make money in this country?  Jay Z has just become a sports agent. LMAO

I still have no idea how that guy made his money considering he has no talent as a musician or songwriter. What a joke. He's the same moron who sued Ortiz because Ortiz opened a restaurant in another country with the same name. Ugh. The arrogance of it all. Ego and arrogance.

Bruce Jenner thinks it's 1976 and the Olympics just ended. I have no idea what any Kardashians do for a living or where their talents are, other than being the children of an OJ defense lawyer.

What a country.

This may be the single most accurate thing you have ever wrote.

not really...just more judgemental-type comments that play well to the current crowd here -nothing more than that really

nothing that can't be taken apart with a little perspective (historical, sociological, psychological) and puncturing some age-related and/or culturally-related biases and cliched ignorances...been going on since adam and eve

oh what happened to the "good old days"?  LOLOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

It's apparantly starting to shape up with various reports.
    My current guess is that AH and two buddies had it out for Oden Lloyd, but maybe they "only" intended to scare him or rough him up.

So they lure him in a trap by drinking with him, drive him off to the industrial area, end up shooting him, panick, and run to AH's home where they try to destroy evidence of the time of their return.

If one takes out the fact that AH is rich, famous and has everything to loose, this looks like something out of a mob story.

Cruel, sad, and mindblowingly stupid.

AH is done.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

NedBraden

Do not know when the car was rented and for how long. Whoever did the actual shooting, I do not think it was planned. The whole thing appeared to be dumb amateurs in a panic to clumsily cover up the death.

It had to be planned because Hernandez doesn't live near Boston and was stunningly the guy who rented or paid for the rental of a car that was involved in a murder.  Even if by some coincidence he's not involved, why is a milliionaire paying to rent a car when you could call a cab/have a limo service drive you for $100 or less to and from Boston (from Attleboro) vs renting a Suburban which would cost at lest $100?  It doesn't make sense.

If you are manipulating a situatiion to get what you want, how you see it, it;s planned.

[/QUOTE]

I read that he had multiple cars rented.  Maybe he rents them regularly for his friends to use? I'm not sure what happened of course, but it does remind me a tad of the murder I mentioned.  That one wasn't planned, but there was an altercation over a girl in a park.  The murderer left the scene and went home to avoid a fight.  One of the guys followed him home and was sitting in his car outside the murderer's houlse.  The murderer then came out of his house with a gun to scare the guy off (who was still in his car), but ended up shooting the guy and killing him.  The murderer didn't have a self-defense case, because the following guy never left his car and was unarmed, and the murderer could have simply called the police if he felt threatened.  He wasn't under attack at the time the shooting occured.  This is a testosterone thing, where the murderer wanted to show the other guy how tough and dangerous he was . . . instead of being a "wimp" and calling the police like he should have. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

AH is definitely stuck on stupid...no doubt.....regardless whether he's covering for a friend or himself, it was lame and very, very dumb....in the courtroom these actions (the video system and his cellphone returned by his lawyers to cops in pieces) can be termed "consciousness of guilt" and can be a major factor of guilt or innocence alone

Actually they aren't even admissable as evidence of anything.You wanne be attornies aught to stay home and watch your favorite crime shows. All it shows is Hernandez had a tempor tantrum and started smashing things. You got any evidence which proves otherwise? Nope!