basically we traded TEBOW for WES, we got the better deal! here's how BB will CREATIVELY use him to transform the game!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: basically we traded TEBOW for WES, we got the better deal! here's how BB will CREATIVELY use him to transform the game!

In response to ImagydFanBoston-Twitter's comment:

i believe we are on the verge of the first double i or double/triple read-option offense. wont start that way but will be practiced and busted out with the jets as miami did to us then would be expanded towards the end of the season. this is the offense that will get us to the promised land of a ring. as we did with faulk.. u have tb in the shotgun with tt right next to him. sometimes u do direct snap to tebow and let him run. sometimes as its being snapped u have Herny do an end around. sometimes u direct snap it to him. sometimes to tebow then a handoff to herny, sometimes from herby to the tebow.

in time, question is what to do with brady.. in time, u send him in motion or downfield to take a defender with him or u have him block carefully. can see asituation where in the red zoneu have tb go in motion with tt and herny back there,  tt gets it and either runs it or passes it to the other side. or u have tt and tb back there. tt gets the snap, brady goes in motion, tt fakes right , comes back left and hits a wide open tb! all it takes is one completion or attempt to get teams to gameplan and send an actual defender there. now u have a mismatch. RG# 2.0! so many options without all the risk. can run our base offense with TB, but can throw in all these other wrinkles. y not? will give defensive coordinators lots of sleepless nights!

Huh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: basically we traded TEBOW for WES, we got the better deal! here's how BB will CREATIVELY use him to transform the game!

I don't really want to see Brady downfield blocking or catching a pass. Let him handoff or pass, then get out of the way. 

If TT makes the team, I do think BB lets him chuck it once and a while. If we are only going to hand it off to him, might as well be Vereen or Ridley. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't disrespect Welker like that, I'm not even a Welker fan, but don't disrespect Welker like that.

Aaron Dobson # 17; Tom Brady's new best friend.