Battle for AFC supremacy tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Battle for AFC supremacy tonight

Pats are beat up on the o-line but, the Texans have a beat up secondary.

If, the Pats o-line can give Brady time, it should be a good game for NE.

If the o-line gets abused and Brady is harrassed; it will be a long night for NE.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Battle for AFC supremacy tonight

Thoughts..... Today is Victory Day!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

With a strong running game and that leathal hurry-up offense, the Pats will win!

Go Pats!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

I'm hoping to see Brady get hit like Mo Lewis hit Drew Bledsoe years ago.The pats Oline has been weak at best all year and with a couple of guys questionable for tonight game if I were a pats fan,and that would never happen ,I would be worried about Brady's health.

Hey do you think Brady will be stopmping his fist on the turf while screaming at the ref ,literally pleading for a flag to be called anytime a defender just brushes up against him like he is now famous for?

I hope not. That emasculating little act of his has grown very old.

What's getting old, MasterHess, is your idiotic presence on this board. Go cheer for Dirty Sanchez and your hapless Jests!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There he is TFB12-What a TOOL!

Hey TFB- You have your face paint on yet?LOL

Just your face painted on my--ASS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, tell your momma she was pretty good last night!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Now we get to see how this team stacks up with a good AFC team.  Should be a good game.  We can only beat up on the Jets, Bills and Dolphins so much. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Beautiful shots TFB! The only thing Hess can do is hope for our players to get hurt.  What a POS he is.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Looking forward to this game!  I don't have any idea how it'll turn out.  If you put a gun to my head and made me guess (which has actually never happened to me), I'd guess that the Texans would win this one.  However, I have no idea what the net effects of the very injuries will be, and BB's gameplanning could be the difference in a very close game.  The only thing I'm certain of is that this'll be very entertaining and it'll answer some of the questions about which will be the team to beat in the playoffs...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Beautiful shots TFB! The only thing Hess can do is hope for our players to get hurt.  What a POS he is.  

Yes, he has no clue.  He has no game, he can't talk about how the Texans are going to win because he isn't smart enough to try and they aren't going to so he will look like a fool.

Oh, and his momma really wasn't that good, I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'm more concerned about the journey to the SB.  It would be nice to win tonight, because then we would own the #2 seed. It's gonna be awfully tough to win out...and have the Texans lose another game for the #1 seed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Huge game with Denver, Colts, Ravens and Houston all going for # 1 or # 2 seed.

Good for our young guys to get a big game under their belts, get's em ready for January.

I see PATS by 2.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

If and when Brady gets lit up like a lightbulb from a defender all of you better put your hands over your ears because the scream of "YEAH" will be coming from all corners of the country.

People are getting tired of seeing NE have a good year get through the playoffs and then lose again to the Giants. ...again and again and again and again. Nobody wants to watch the pats become the Bills of the early 90's...well I love watching it happen right before my very eyes personally

I got a question for you? when was the last time the Jets were in the Super Bowl? I believe it was 1969. When the J E T S win one, which they won't because you have one of the lousiest QB's in the league, come talk trash. I bet you find more Patriot fans than Jets fans. That was such an impressive vitory over the Jags. 49-19, was a great game, so funny watching you JETS fans head for the door, only took me 5 mins to leave stadium and get back on the NJTP. Have a great day!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

The next game on Monday night is the Jets at Tenn. Think there will be a lot of talk on this one.

Should flex this game out

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

When intellectually challeneged TFB goes to the Momma jokes?!Ugh i thought the education up there was supposed to be outstanding!?

Ok anybody smarter the TFB care to chime in?

Yes, usually when I am dealing with imature people who don't offer anything but cutdowns then I go straight to the momma jokes for my replys as they usually are easy for them to understand.  And basically 9 times out of 10 their momma is one of those easy type women that are like door knobs.... everyobody gets a turn!!! Bada Bing!!

So if you want to offer something more then "There he is TFB12-What a TOOL!" and "Hey TFB- You have your face paint on yet?LOL" then I would gladly offer more too.

Sections
Shortcuts