Battle of words in the afc east

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Battle of words in the afc east

well the jets and dolphins are really talking there talk,and its a matter of time before t.o opens his trap up.and the pats will just focus on there game plans,and practices,and come this season,they will just shut them up.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-151/Sunday-reader--AFC-East-smack-edition.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Battle of words in the afc east

I was thinking the exact same thing.

T.O. should start yapping and complete the trifecta.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I think the old saying goes - The smallest dogs always have the loudest barks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I did like the part where channing said ryan wins the ota,s superbowl.to funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Battle Of Words is the only battle we're going to lose next year.
    Go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

While everyone else in the AFC East will yap and rant, the Patriots will "run silent, run deep".......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

After each team that has been yapping gets completely throttled by this uber-offense,I'm hoping that the moronic people from Miami and NYJests let their respective big mouths hear it!!!!! I know if I heard one of the Patriots declaring that the AFC east went through The Razor I'd be dissappointed.No one knows what unfortunate injuries each team will incur,nor does anyone know which players have lost a step or 2,my meaning is that it is not good form to brag before the first penalty flag is thrown.We will see where the the AFC crown goes through in December.My guess is it travels through New England but I'm not a pundant nor am I a seer!!!Meaning I can't predict the future.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Don't worry guys, we will lose the battle of the words, but we will win the war

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry guys, we will lose the battle of the words, but we will win the war
    Posted by titletownfan[/QUOTE] this is true.its all business.not one player makeing a comment,but practiceing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

I'm a Pats fan and all....but how does Jets Safety Kerry Rhodes claiming that the jets D will be the best in the NFL differ from Moss saying that the 2009 Pats offense will be better than the offense two years ago? (mind you the best statistical offense in league history) 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a Pats fan and all....but how does Jets Safety Kerry Rhodes claiming that the jets D will be the best in the NFL differ from Moss saying that the 2009 Pats offense will be better than the offense two years ago? (mind you the best statistical offense in league history) 
    Posted by rf24fox[/QUOTE]Let me quote Moss verbatim:This Offense could be as good as it was in 2007 in 2009.So let me put this quote in its proper perspective:If the Queen had balls she could have been the King.Nowheres in his comment did he say that the Patriots offense would be the Best Offense in the NFL,whereas Rhoades is blunt with his statement there is no wiggle room.Now as a fan of the New England Patriots I will be disappointed if they aren't better than last years team and at least as good as the 2007 team,based on off season acquisitions this team has a better collection of total talent,and they could easily average 35 plus points per game!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

hey fox, the difference is that Moss is comparing the Pats to the Pats. Kerry Rhodes is comparing the Jests to the rest of the NFL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]hey fox, the difference is that Moss is comparing the Pats to the Pats. Kerry Rhodes is comparing the Jests to the rest of the NFL.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE] and that is a big diffrence.you wont hear the pats dogging any team,but on game day you will see the pats dog them on the feild.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]and that is a big diffrence.you wont hear the pats dogging any team,but on game day you will see the pats dog them on the feild.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] its also funny how crowder here is saying a couple of pats players had made comments about the dolphins,now unless it was yesterday,or today.I would think we would have heard about it.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/columnists/barry-jackson/story/1085290.html

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Miami will start the season with games against the Steelers and Colts.  Two teams they didn't play last season and if they did the Pats would have the AFC east crown.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]well the jets and dolphins are really talking there talk,and its a matter of time before t.o opens his trap up.and the pats will just focus on there game plans,and practices,and come this season,they will just shut them up. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-151/Sunday-reader--AFC-East-smack-edition.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Isn't this football played on the field and not a race to win the Pulitzer prize?  I guess these players surely like to hear themselves speak and get their 15 minutes.  Words on paper are that, words on paper!  I am just glad the Pats players have rarely, if ever, opened themselves ouot for ridicule by talking trash to the media.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

the jets have no QB,and the dolphins havent played anyone last season.they will have there hands full this year,and we will see just how good they are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]this is true.its all business.not one player makeing a comment,but practiceing.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] You wont hear bill make any comments,but come game time look out.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/10/belichick-takes-the-high-road/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

We do our talking on the field, we always have and we always will.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]We do our talking on the field, we always have and we always will.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE] its gonna happen to the jets for sure,rex is suppose to be the coach,and lead by example.him,and his team is in for a rude awakening.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/06/10/rex-ryan-keeps-jabbing-at-channing-crowder/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

At least it seems that Rex Ryan has now turned his "war of words" upon Crowder. Both of them were going back and forth with the smack talk (last night on Total Access). Let them run their mouths! As someone pointed out, the real battle is on the field, not in the press. Neither team has won a championship in over thirty years! I'm surprised TO hasn't gotten into the mix yet. They could be a three ring circus full of clowns...while NE laughs all the way to the playoffs!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Let them go back and forth while the Pats quietly prepare for the season. I did find it funny that Ryan felt the need to even answer questions about being intimitated by BB. Any coach that would allow himself to be intimitated should be coaching Pop Warner. He should have just rolled his eyes and said 'next question'.

His back and forth with Crowder shows a lack of maturity.

As for Rhodes' comment about the Jets D...He simply said what any player should say.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a Pats fan and all....but how does Jets Safety Kerry Rhodes claiming that the jets D will be the best in the NFL differ from Moss saying that the 2009 Pats offense will be better than the offense two years ago? (mind you the best statistical offense in league history) 
    Posted by rf24fox[/QUOTE]

I agree....technically Moss and Welker started it.....

The Buffoons in Miami are making themselves look dumb.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]hey fox, the difference is that Moss is comparing the Pats to the Pats. Kerry Rhodes is comparing the Jests to the rest of the NFL.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

Technically you are correct.....but since the Pats had the best Offense in 2007, he is comparing the Pats of 2009 to everyone else.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

m1020us, I see where you're coming from.

But technically, however, since the Pats had the best offense in 2007, Moss is comparing the 2009 Patriots to everyone else in 2007.

There is still no comparison with any teams in 2009.

regards,
    PF'07

Sections
Shortcuts