Battle of words in the afc east

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Battle of words in the afc east

[QUOTE]its also funny how crowder here is saying a couple of pats players had made comments about the dolphins,now unless it was yesterday,or today.I would think we would have heard about it. http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/columnists/barry-jackson/story/1085290.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE] well i guess it could start today.now there might be a crowder,and thomas thing.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-183/Pats-OLB-Thomas-thinks-Ryan-Crowder-a-hoot.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]well i guess it could start today.now there might be a crowder,and thomas thing. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-183/Pats-OLB-Thomas-thinks-Ryan-Crowder-a-hoot.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I suppose you could call AD's comment a subtle dig at Crowder. But at least he wasn't talking smack. To be sure Crowder may come back at him, though. AD merely pointed out what most of us here have been saying. The whole situation is a comedy, and NE is more than happy to let them dig at each other. The Patriots are using their energy to prepare for the season. As far as Moss "starting it", I don't see it that way. He never mentioned any other team. He merely said he believed he could improve on what he's done already. And isn't that what players are supposed to do, get better? I'm still surprised TO hasn't got jealous yet and decided he wants the attention of the media in the division! I guess he's too busy trying to find a neighborhood in Buffalo where there's room for a dozen media trucks in front of his house!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Let them go back and forth while the Pats quietly prepare for the season. I did find it funny that Ryan felt the need to even answer questions about being intimitated by BB. Any coach that would allow himself to be intimitated should be coaching Pop Warner. He should have just rolled his eyes and said 'next question'. His back and forth with Crowder shows a lack of maturity. As for Rhodes' comment about the Jets D...He simply said what any player should say.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

Remember, Rex is from the Billick School where ego sometimes overcomes coaching. I am just surprised he didn't stick out his tongue at Crowder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Remember, Rex is from the Billick School where ego sometimes overcomes coaching. I am just surprised he didn't stick out his tongue at Crowder.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVbDQF8m1-4

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Talk is way cheap.  When was the last time the Phins or the Jets did anything?  The high point of the last 10 years or so for the Phins was going one and done in the playoffs and the high point of the last ten years or so for the Jets....I can't think of one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Talk is way cheap.  When was the last time the Phins or the Jets did anything?  The high point of the last 10 years or so for the Phins was going one and done in the playoffs and the high point of the last ten years or so for the Jets....I can't think of one.
    Posted by Norger[/QUOTE]

Golf in January

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]Remember, Rex is from the Billick School where ego sometimes overcomes coaching. I am just surprised he didn't stick out his tongue at Crowder.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Or blow kisses at him like Billick did to Rodney!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Everytime I read or hear Ryan's name all I can think of is "time out"  HEh HEH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Most likely he'll be another one who is a really good coordinator, yet will fall on his face in the top job. Once you get the top spot you need to S T F U! We'll see how he does without Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Not to mention a rookie QB. The Jests defense cannot carry the team like the Ravens could. He's trying to be a comedian, but you need to be more serious to be a HC in the NFL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]well the jets and dolphins are really talking there talk,and its a matter of time before t.o opens his trap up.and the pats will just focus on there game plans,and practices,and come this season,they will just shut them up. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-151/Sunday-reader--AFC-East-smack-edition.html
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Maybe T.O. learned his lesson in Dallas re: running his mouth about the Patriots. hee hee

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe T.O. learned his lesson in Dallas re: running his mouth about the Patriots. hee hee
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

Laurie:

That's like asking Dracula to give up his taste for blood.....in other words, impossible!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

[QUOTE]Laurie: That's like asking Dracula to give up his taste for blood.....in other words, impossible!!!!!
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE] Never!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

I'm still waiting fo the next T.O. suicide attempt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

[QUOTE]Laurie: That's like asking Dracula to give up his taste for blood.....in other words, impossible!!!!!
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]

TO not running his mouth is as much a possibility as JBolt cheering on the Broncos...or underdogg admitting Mr. Wonderful is the biggest choke artist in the league!!!

Sections
Shortcuts