XOXOXOXOXO

If you know what I mean.

Obviously

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: BB #1.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

^^^  stalker who was forced to move to pig feces NC as the closest place since the restraining orders were ignored. he couldn't leave his idol alone

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^^  stalker who was forced to move to pig feces NC as the closest place since the restraining orders were ignored. he couldn't leave his idol alone

[/QUOTE]

I got no problem bashing the troll. but I went on vacation a couple weeks back to Virginia Beach, and drove through North Carolina, and it is a very very nice state. you guys shouldn't be so narrow minded about the states that people reside in

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

There are BB lovers and BB haters.  The lovers continue to love him even if his team goes one-and-done by pointing to his three SBs and consistent performance over 14 years.  The haters will hate him even if Brady goes down and Mallett/Garoppolo leads the team to an SB win or two, pointing to the defense and offensive weapons that made it happen!  Fun to argue and read the positions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthful1. Show TheTruthful1's posts

Hello film guy, this is Romeo, what play will they be running now? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

What a sad bunch of people who post on this website.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthful1. Show TheTruthful1's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a sad bunch of people who post on this website.

[/QUOTE]

Just telling it like it is, boss. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to RSPCB73's comment:

There are BB lovers and BB haters.  The lovers continue to love him even if his team goes one-and-done by pointing to his three SBs and consistent performance over 14 years.  The haters will hate him even if Brady goes down and Mallett/Garoppolo leads the team to an SB win or two, pointing to the defense and offensive weapons that made it happen!  Fun to argue and read the positions.

Mallet's not gonna lead this team to a SB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

A picture of Romeo using an opponent's defensive signals in order to know what the opponent's offense is going to do.

No wonder Jet's fan get no respect.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A picture of Romeo using an opponent's defensive signals in order to know what the opponent's offense is going to do.

No wonder Jet's fan get no respect.

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise is one of the biggest morons i have ever seen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Still not worse than killing dogs for sport or throwing 20+ INTs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TheTruthful1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hello film guy, this is Romeo, what play will they be running now? 

[/QUOTE]

This couldn't possibly be a troll account, seeing this is your first post.../sarcasm

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I didn't realize that BB already had one for the thumb.  He picked up two Super Bowl rings as Bill Parcells's defensive coordinator. 

A year in which BB wins a home game in January is an average year around here.  We have no idea what it's like to be the rest of the AFC East, praying for a wild card slot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

BB=best coach.

BB=above average GM

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB=best coach.

BB=above average GM

[/QUOTE]

WHo has the better resume in the cap era than BB as GM? I have asked you this numerous times and you refuse to answer it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB=best coach.

BB=above average GM

[/QUOTE]

WHo has the better resume in the cap era than BB as GM? I have asked you this numerous times and you refuse to answer it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Any one and everyone who has consistently put out better than  26th ranked defense over the past 5 years.

It's obviously not that half of the team, winning games.

Any one and every one whose won a SB or 2 since 2004.

BB hasn't won any.

Funny how you praise regular season wins and stats when it comes to bb (not TB) and forget he is the GM/coach during the post season too.  Is his post season record different than TB's, somehow?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's worse.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB=best coach.

BB=above average GM

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Any one and everyone who has consistently put out better than  26th ranked defense over the past 5 years.

BB hasn't won any.

Funny how you praise regular season wins and stats when it comes to bb (not TB) and forget he is the GM/coach during the post season too.  Is his post season record different than TB's, somehow?

[/QUOTE]

Giants 2011 D was "ranked" 27th.

Case closed. Brady crapped himself to that overrated defense because he made 3 embarrassing errors.

I don't praise BB's regular season wins. I marvel at his work in the cap era, as Goodell literally creates new rules to combat BB in absolute fear of him as GM and coach.

If Brady doesn't choke in SB 42 and SB 46, BB is being lauded instead of being bashed by Brady lovers and anti-BB media tools.

His Def Gameplan in SB 46 was brilliant, so shorthanded.  13 points allowed and the offense with 3 tries to get a FG, unable to ice it in the 4th qtr.   No one will ever forget the Brady miscues in the 4th to lose it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB=best coach.

BB=above average GM

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

BB hasn't won any.

[/QUOTE]

Giants 2011 D was "ranked" 27th.

Case closed. Brady crapped himself to that overrated defense because he made 3 embarrassing errors.

I don't praise BB's regular season wins. I marvel at his work in the cap era, as Goodell literally creates new rules to combat BB in absolute fear of him as GM and coach.

If Brady doesn't choke in SB 42 and SB 46, BB is being lauded instead of being bashed by Brady lovers and anti-BB media tools.

His Def Gameplan in SB 46 was brilliant, so shorthanded.  13 points allowed and the offense with 3 tries to get a FG, unable to ice it in the 4th qtr.   No one will ever forget the Brady miscues in the 4th to lose it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

19 points and coughlins game plan that blew up bb's was brilliant. TWICE!!!  Not the other way around.

They were ranked 27th when we were 31st,  Their D was better.

The best bb's has been is 26th.  GET IT?

19 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You have to count bb's gift to Coughlin

Brady didn't crap his pants.  BB's team crapped their pants. (mostly D)

BB puts together the team. ( the poorly ranked D is part of the team)  He also coaches the team.  (talent doesn't get 26- 31st unless it's bad coaching).  So which is it, no talent or bad coaching or both? 

One of those has to be true.

That's his job  He obviously failed at his JOB!

19 points!!!!!!!

And you do praise the regular season wins for bb.  Isn't that what consistency is?  DUH!

19 points!!!!!!!!  It was never, ever 13 points.  The game is 60 minutes.  38 of those were screwed by the D.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB=best coach.

BB=above average GM

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Few owners stick with anybody like Kraft has stuck with BB, moron. Most of them with HOF caliber QBs make a change if the GM isn't getting it done. Kraft is almost a decade waiting patiently for BB to win it all.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So, #1 for what? Spanking your monkey to?

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

Sections
Shortcuts