BB - A Football Life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

BB - A Football Life

Just finished watching Part 1. Very insightful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: BB - A Football Life

That was beautiful. And in that one hour, I feel like we got more from Belichick than we've gotten in the past five seasons! Hahaha.

It was kind of funny how he told O'Brien, "If they take away Moss deep and actually cover Welker, we're done. Like, we're done." And the room went silent.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

I LOVED when he told derrick mason to F off like three times in a row. I laughed so hard at that part!! Probably why we never signed him here haha.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: BB - A Football Life:
    I LOVED when he told derrick mason to F off like three times in a row. I laughed so hard at that part!! Probably why we never signed him here haha.
    Posted by benBlev

Yeah.

How about the sailing? And intersting how there was always a shot of a lighthouse during those seafaring clips.

I very much appreciated those since I like lighthouses.

The shot I like was the one when it was gloomy out and he had his hoodie on-remined me of the emperor from Star Wars, then I started hearing the theme song when Darth Vader enters the room in my head.

Sections
Shortcuts