BB A Hypocrite?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: BB A Hypocrite?

Have you guys ever wondered who hurt Harvey so bad as a youngster? He has been deeply scarred at some point in his life. Sad. His anger and social frustration consumes him. Does he realize it? I wonder if he ever re-reads his posts and says..."wow, do I sound like that!?" He probably could be a good kid if he just sought some help in finding inner peace. As much as he annoys us all I do hope he seeks it out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Moss was washed up in 2006?  Are you new to football?Moss was a malcontent and Moss's QB ws Andrew Walter.

Case closed.  The logic was to put a talent like moss in a sound environment with Brady.

Obvious slam dunk move.

Welker, was grabbing 70 balls from Cleo Lemon in Miami. Cleo Lemon is not a future HOF QB. DO the math.

FInally, cutting Underwood before the SB was roster move related due to inuries elsewhere on the roster that needed addressing, not to stick it to Underwood. Underwood wouldn't have played anyway, Ocho barely did. If we had won and Brady/Welker didn't choke for us in the 4th qtr, Underwood would have had a ring.  

Please try to gain the facts before mouthing off.

Harvey, First of all how did I mouth off to you?  I simply engaged in a conversation with you. Thansk for attcking me though.

Moss had 42 catches for 553 yards with 3 TD in 2006. Pats got him for a 4th round pick. Declining performance and character issues made him a bit of a gamble. Was this not mentioned at the time?

And like I said before, I dont think anyone envisioned Welker going from 67 receptions to 112 and then consistently going over 100 receptions.

But hey, if you predicted Moss breaking TD records and Welker leading the NFL in receptions, then my apologies.

I thought you and I were discussing football latley in a friendly manner. Guess I was wrong.

Well, you do a lot of mouthing off with NAS here. We all see it. You work as a Bruins Apologist in tandem with him here.

I thought you might be honest for once: Are you saying Andrew Walter and Cleo Lemon are on Brady's level in 2006?

If you are, then I don't know what to tell you.  You have broken the embarrassment meter right off its hinges.

Anyone with a brain could see that if you put each's skill set in here with Brady, those stats you rattled off would easily spike, especially with BB as coach.

It's not like Oakland or Miami's coaches were on BB's level either.

[/QUOTE]

All I'm pointing out is Moss was a bit of a gamble at the time.

If it's that simple as taking a skill set and putting them with Brady and Belichick, then please explain Chad Johnson.

And Harvey, I dont come in here to talk Bruins. You bring them up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Insecure.^^ Unable to counter, which means I win.  Not surpising.

Tell us again how Jagr was such a great fit for the Bruins, Nary A Clue. Tell us how he helped our PP so we could win a Cup. LMAO

Tell us why Iginla wasn't a perfect fit here and why Chia walked from Jagr and then finally got Iginla.

Leave it to JAcobs to be the only moron owner to botch a deal that was made, only to not make the deal.

They must be doing something right. Last I checked the Bruins last Cup win and last Cup appearance were more recent than the Pats in SBs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

How is this "hypocritical"? He's simply reflecting back to the days where coaches weren't jumping from team to team like they do now in a BILLION dollar business.

Stability and continuity within the infrastructure of an organization is VITAL.

Thanks, Kraft and BB. How can you call yourself a Pats fan?

You trolls are a flippin' disgrace.

YOU ARE THE DISGRACE!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He talks about loyalty yet cuts a guy for having diabetes.

This is so trollish.  

Zolak said there were some laziness issues with Love. His weight loss and diabetes was a secondary issue. You can't have a lighter, one dimensional DT who has no value as reserve NT make your team.

B's Legion was on here defending you last night for not being  a troll. I have lost respect for B's legion.

Yes, Queenie, speaking ill of BB is "trollish" yet bashing Brady every day for years is "speaking the truth"  What an idiot you are.

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/fatsam/BungaloBill and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hows the dynamic duo at QB for those Jtes, Mark "who hid my scrunchie" Sanchez and Geno  "I look like Donatello" Smith?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Tell us again how Jagr was such a great fit for the Bruins, Nary A Clue. Tell us how he helped our PP so we could win a Cup. LMAO

Tell us why Iginla wasn't a perfect fit here and why Chia walked from Jagr and then finally got Iginla.

Leave it to JAcobs to be the only moron owner to botch a deal that was made, only to not make the deal.

They must be doing something right. Last I checked the Bruins last Cup win and last Cup appearance were more recent than the Pats in SBs.

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/fatsam/BungaloBill and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hows the dynamic duo at QB for those Jtes, Mark "who hid my scrunchie" Sanchez and Geno  "I look like Donatello" Smith?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

You don't have to agree with my gut feelings on Brady wanting to be more like Manning after getting 3 rings. But, you aren't changing my take on things. I have great instincts and I am right a lot. Period. I've been following sports for 30 years and have seen it all.

Brady put titles second, stats first.

I happen to be one who believes the story that Brady was pissed at the end of 2006 and let BB have it for needing to deal Branch.

BB then gets Welker and Moss. That's not spoiled? One slam dunk HOFer in his prime and the yang of that in an underneath slot guy in Welker?

Really?

YES. Spoiled.  SPOILED.  Gronk is the best TE to ever start a career in NFL history.  Hernandez was no slouch with what he provided a QB. SPOILED.

BB already acquired Moss and Welker before the witch hunt, by the way. Has nothing to do with it.

The fact is, if you aren't tweaking your offense every offseason in some small way, defenses catch up to you.

From 2005-2006, they unveiled a shotgun spread base.  They needed the tools. They got them in 2007.

In 2009, Brady still thought he could channel 2007. NOPE. Ok, so, then BB drafts two TEs to drive the seams with Welker. Success!

Moss was expendable, Branch was a better move because Branch runs all the routes from eevery spot, so in 2010, Brady's best year since 2006 in terms of being that wise QB, we had the best blanance and less predictability since 2004.

Brady was probably ticked when BB dealt Moss, but it was for his  own good. CLEARLY.. Brady was floundering early in 2010, hence why the best GM ever fixed the problem.

But, Brady was so spoiled overall like Rodgers or a Brees, now a Manning in Denver, he lost much of what made him THE BEST QB, pre 2007.

When the end of this month rolls around, just watch how much better Brady will look. He will look like 2010 from Weeks 5-17. Just watch. If he doesn;t, then he's mailed it in and he's done.

That is the longest list of garbage I've read here.

Ever.

Can't make that stuff up.

good thing we have harv to set us straight on all things football, he's the man!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Tell us again how Jagr was such a great fit for the Bruins, Nary A Clue.

With 1,900 posts in 16 days, the only think you win is the Loser of the Year Award.

I agree.  Does this guy have a life?  Does he even work? Does he live with Mother and sponge of her social security?  He thinks I am some other poster, a jets fan, and all I see from him here is attacking Brady and defending Bill Belichick and the defense to no end.  He contradicts himself all the time.  I'm not sure he is normal.

PhatRex/PhatVirgin/Bustchise/whodeawhodat/Fletcherbrook/DontQuestionBB/fatsam

/BungaloBill/Uncle Rico/patriotrain and a host of others are all the same lame Jets Troll...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Our QB's last 3 AFC Title games:

3 TDs, 7 INTs

I have the right to bash my team's QB who sucks, yes.

Just yesterday you said that stats don't matter in football.  Now you're using them.

Oh, and you are the only person ON THE PLANET that think Tom Brady sucks.  You are the biggest troll on this site. 

I'm honestly stunned even to read that.  You've posted so much garbage, but never that Brady sucks. 

Credibility:  zero

I use them for a quick synopsis as to why our QB sucks in AFC title games since 2007 at home.

That does not mean stats tell all within the sport of football. But, we ain't winning anything against good teams with that kind of QB play.

It's why GOmer Manning sucks in the postseason, especially outdoors.  It's why Denver got toasted by Baltimore for his 8th ONE AND DONE.  

I already explained to you stats don't tell all but can be used to tell part of a story.  Part of our story is that Tom Brady has been a WORSE postseason QB since 2007.

It's not up for debate.  

Credibility and Honesty: 100%

WRONG.  100% WRONG. 

If you deem something as extraneous (you said stats don't matter), then you cannot use them in any context to make a point.  not as a synopsis, not as a distertation, not at all.  Don't start qualifying and backpedaling your comments.  Own them.  If you were wrong, then first admit you were wrong.  No one put those words in your mouth for you. 

I never said they don't matter, moron. I said they aren;t the end all be all like they would be in baseball.

Baseball is almost an invidualistic sport.   It's a team sport, but really it's a bunch of individuals who are graded on their stats. 

Football is arguably the greatest team sport ever where stats do not tell the whole story.

It's why someone like Julian Edelman is so underrated.  

Don't put words in my mouth, troll. You and NAry A Clue are trolls and trolls like to lie or twist people's words around.

Either that or get a brain and get to a community college.

Gomer is INFAMOUS for his ego and stats and its VERY predictable why he CHOKES in the postseason. I just cannot believe it's happened to Brady and it continues to go on.

Your words exactly: "Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing. This isn't baseball."

I didn't make up that quote.  You did.  

admit you are wrong Russ.  Admit that your fingers type faster than brain works.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

Why do you clutter up the forum with your junk?  Since I am not jets fan and I am not who you think I am why don't you spare everyone by not cluttering up the forum.  You are worse then anyone here by doing this, plus you look crazy because you are wrong about me.  You are letting the jets fans get to you and you show that by posting your junk.  Just put me on ignore and dont make everyone else have to see you junk posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

3 TDs, 7 INTs

Just yesterday you said that stats don't matter in football.  Now you're using them.

Oh, and you are the only person ON THE PLANET that think Tom Brady sucks.  You are the biggest troll on this site. 

I'm honestly stunned even to read that.  You've posted so much garbage, but never that Brady sucks. 

I use them for a quick synopsis as to why our QB sucks in AFC title games since 2007 at home.

That does not mean stats tell all within the sport of football. But, we ain't winning anything against good teams with that kind of QB play.

It's why GOmer Manning sucks in the postseason, especially outdoors.  It's why Denver got toasted by Baltimore for his 8th ONE AND DONE.  

I already explained to you stats don't tell all but can be used to tell part of a story.  Part of our story is that Tom Brady has been a WORSE postseason QB since 2007.

It's not up for debate.  

WRONG.  100% WRONG. 

If you deem something as extraneous (you said stats don't matter), then you cannot use them in any context to make a point.  not as a synopsis, not as a distertation, not at all.  Don't start qualifying and backpedaling your comments.  Own them.  If you were wrong, then first admit you were wrong.  No one put those words in your mouth for you. 

I never said they don't matter, moron. I said they aren;t the end all be all like they would be in baseball.

Baseball is almost an invidualistic sport.   It's a team sport, but really it's a bunch of individuals who are graded on their stats. 

Football is arguably the greatest team sport ever where stats do not tell the whole story.

Don't put words in my mouth, troll. You and NAry A Clue are trolls and trolls like to lie or twist people's words around.

Gomer is INFAMOUS for his ego and stats and its VERY predictable why he CHOKES in the postseason. I just cannot believe it's happened to Brady and it continues to go on.

Your words exactly: "Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing. This isn't baseball."

admit you are wrong Russ.  Admit that your fingers type faster than brain works.  

You are assuming his brain works

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I thought you and I were discussing football latley in a friendly manner. Guess I was wrong.

Kel,  you realize that Harvey is that loser Rusty, right?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Me saying that "stats are for losers" per BB (I agree) in the game of football as compared to say, baseball, where stats tell you everything you need in an invidual-based sport, my brain does not work and I am wrong?

Explain how you think football and baseball can derive stats similarly to explain a reality within an aspect of the game.

LMAO

This should be hilarious.

Baseball, the most invidually based sport around, is somehow like football.

Cannot be made up.

You are the only one talking about baseball. 

When you throw out stats, they're for enhancement of your (made up) facts.  When others do, "Stats mean nothing in the game of football. Nothing."

You'd never make it in politics or the sales world.  Everything you try to spin or sell gets uncovered a few sentences later...by you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

3 TDs, 7 INTs

It's not up for debate.  

WRONG.  100% WRONG. 

You are assuming his brain works

Me saying that "stats are for losers" per BB (I agree) in the game of football as compared to say, baseball, where stats tell you everything you need in an invidual-based sport, my brain does not work and I am wrong?

Explain how you think football and baseball can derive stats similarly to explain a reality within an aspect of the game.

LMAO

This should be hilarious.

Baseball, the most invidually based sport around, is somehow like football.

Cannot be made up.

You didn't say stats are for losers. 

You said "stats mean nothing in the game of football.  nothing."  You emphsized your statement by saying "nothing" twice. 

You have attempted to walk back your comments and deflect from what you've said without admitting that you were wrong. 

Russ - admit that you are once again wrong.  You spew, carelessly, as you have here.  Admit it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I never met a history major that could win a debate in logic. They all fail to realize that almost everything in history they have studied is incomplete and is skewed by the writer’s perspective.

Not saying I'm perfect, I love history but I always been morem of a logic and math person.  The fact he can complete seperate team results of using the shotgun spread for years and it all on Brady and not BB should tell you guys just keep talking around him like wozzy and others are starting to do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Kel,  you realize that Harvey is that loser Rusty, right?

Yeah, I tried to talk normal to him, but shame on me for trying. Still waiting for an answer on my last post, but once he gets exposed or contradicts himself he just runs off and argues with someone else or brings up Jacobs/Bruins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Yes and no. this isn't the nfl from the 1960s. Elite players get paid elite dollars. Some who are not selfish and do what's best for the team are rarity. In this day you can't expect elite players to take hometown discounts just because they like being here. Football players have a short life span, so they need to maximize earnings while they can. This is reality. Bb knows that. Anything else except for the occasional one off is yesteryear. 

I agree. The business environment has changed.  Loyalty between managment and employees has changed not only in the NFL, but across this country. There really isn't much loyalty in business anymore.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Its not hard for Belichick to be loyal while being paid more than any other coach in the league.  He's probably pretty happy that there's no salary cap for coaches, but I do wonder if there is a stipulation in his contract that says "in order to maintain this salary, the team must remain under the cap by 5 mill every year.

Probably not, but it's not necessarily a bad idea to have extra money for emergencies regardless

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Have you guys ever wondered who hurt Harvey so bad as a youngster? He has been deeply scarred at some point in his life. Sad. His anger and social frustration consumes him. Does he realize it? I wonder if he ever re-reads his posts and says..."wow, do I sound like that!?" He probably could be a good kid if he just sought some help in finding inner peace. As much as he annoys us all I do hope he seeks it out.

Not really, but his mommy comes to mind.  

Sections
Shortcuts