BB amazes everyone again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

BB amazes everyone again

It sure is good to be a Pats fan.  Thanks Bill for giving us a winning team and a great chess match to watch every offseason.  Stay until you are 70!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from taowen1. Show taowen1's posts

Re: BB amazes everyone again

Absolutely. Agree.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are idiots...your draft is terrible up to this point and I don't see it getting any better.   You haven't drafted any of the players you idiots were predicting BB would draft.  All of them have gone before the Patriots could pick and they were too cheap to trade up.  Can't wait to see the Patriots miss the playoffs again next season!  Ha! Ha! Ha! P.S.  Good luck picking up all the trash in the 7th round.  Brady was a fluke, not too many of those around.
    Posted by PatsGoinDown2008[/QUOTE]

Speaking of idiots, denver has no QB, LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You haven't drafted any of the players you idiots were predicting BB would draft.             

BB never drafts who we all think he'll draft! Talking about idiots, look in the mirror, troll! Yet NE has been to 4 Super Bowls in the last 8 years. How many has your team been to? There is a bit of sense in your handle, though. The Pats are going down...down to FL this winter for a fourth Lombardi! I bet when you were born the doctor slapped your mother...hard!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nykrb. Show nykrb's posts

I would change nothing about the picks BB made, other than instead of sitting pat on #58, I would have traded up slightly to draft Barwin or Kruger.

I think not doing so was a mistake, which makes what would have been the best draft in years by the Pats, be merely good.

Chung = Harrison
    Brace = Traylor... Wilfork will finally be able to split time with someone without the Line suffering
    Butler = the next Samuel/Law

Good picks, there weren't any better SS, NT, CB options for this team in the draft than what BB selected... just wish he had grabbed up a solid OLB prospect as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]I would change nothing about the picks BB made, other than instead of sitting pat on #58, I would have traded up slightly to draft Barwin or Kruger. I think not doing so was a mistake, which makes what would have been the best draft in years by the Pats, be merely good. Chung = Harrison Brace = Traylor... Wilfork will finally be able to split time with someone without the Line suffering Butler = the next Samuel/Law Good picks, there weren't any better SS, NT, CB options for this team in the draft than what BB selected... just wish he had grabbed up a solid OLB prospect as well.
    Posted by nykrb[/QUOTE]
    its a good draft,but many better players that were there.if the pats had much more cap room then they have,we would have seen a diffrent outcome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]It sure is good to be a Pats fan.  Thanks Bill for giving us a winning team and a great chess match to watch every offseason.  Stay until you are 70!
    Posted by jc686[/QUOTE]

Good or bad, amaze us he will.  However, he's the only one who can gauge who might contribute using his scheme(s).  After all, if they don't fit the scheme, they'll resemble a scam.

Unfortunately most people can only understand weigh and measure; weigh and measure...a mode of materialistic thought.  They look at stats; check scores from tests; and add in body measurements.  BB extends these into a appplication-oriented approach that predicts utility. Good on him; good on the Pats!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are idiots...your draft is terrible up to this point and I don't see it getting any better.   You haven't drafted any of the players you idiots were predicting BB would draft.  All of them have gone before the Patriots could pick and they were too cheap to trade up.  Can't wait to see the Patriots miss the playoffs again next season!  Ha! Ha! Ha! P.S.  Good luck picking up all the trash in the 7th round.  Brady was a fluke, not too many of those around.
    Posted by PatsGoinDown2008[/QUOTE]

From six picks in the first three rounds to EIGHT. Whose the idiot now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

[QUOTE]its a good draft,but many better players that were there.if the pats had much more cap room then they have,we would have seen a diffrent outcome.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

I totally disagree with that assumption.  They may or may not have picked the right guys but I don't think the salary cap had anything to do with it.  Who do you think they passed on due to finances???  You have to remember that the Pats draft board is very different from the so-called experts every year so it's pretty tough to say who they should or would have taken.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

By the way jc686
    It is good to be a Pats fan. Very good indeed.