BB & Halftime Adjustments.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBBBrady. Show PatsBBBrady's posts

BB & Halftime Adjustments.

Does anybody else find it weird that Belichick was a bit flawed this season on one of the things he is most notable and respected for:Halftime adjustments.. In games against Den,Ind,Miami and Houston the Pats went into halftime with the lead but were outplayed and outcoached it seemed into losing those leads and consequently the games.Is there an "elephant in the room" on this issue or am i just tripping?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Re: BB & Halftime Adjustments.

No, you're right, this is a legitimate issue. In fact, I found it to be the most glaring weakness on our team this past year. I don't know if the the league has caught up with BB, or if we no longer have the personnel to carry out his instructions.

At any rate, the Patriots appeared to be outcoached this year more than any other year under BB (especially after halftime).

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I feel the whole half time adjustment thing is nothing more then myth.  In today's game you need to adjust and adapt from series to series and not just once at half time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I have to agree with Tcal. This team was usually doing well going into halftime so they probably wouldn't do a lot of adjustments anyway.  I don't have a reason as to why they looked so bad in the second half this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Lack of focus and maturity on the team caused the second half collapses

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

"The Patriots need more playmakers, management needs to be sharper in identifying and keeping that talent, and coaches need to be better at cultivating, scheming, and communicating with players" Mike Reiss.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I think our second half failures were the result of inexperience and lack of character rather than poor half time adjustments. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

This was the worse coaching year with BB at the helm. I believe the lack of half time adjustments either in planning, adapting, or execution was a glaring weakness this year. True the Pats were usually leading at the half, but the opposing team woiuld come out fired up and adjust their game plan at half time-while the Pats slept walked through the next 30 minutes.
    The lack of creativity and play calling with offense was sorely missed.

Sections
Shortcuts