BB and patriots sit down with Mickey ward to watch "The Fighter"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamspike. Show teamspike's posts

BB and patriots sit down with Mickey ward to watch "The Fighter"

Tell me this isn't the greatest way to get the home team pumped?? 

Genius indeed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamspike. Show teamspike's posts

Re: BB and patriots sit down with Mickey ward to watch "The Fighter"

The news got me super amped. I'd rather not see our team take a beating to get better though. At least not with our age on the Dline!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to BB and patriots sit down with Mickey ward to watch "The Fighter":
    Tell me this isn't the greatest way to get the home team pumped??  Genius indeed.
    Posted by teamspike

met the guy in my buddy's training camp. personable and funny as well. I hope the Pats know who he is. if they see the Gaetti fight, they will get jacked.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Great motivational tool. A great life story, and movie too. Mikey's mom and some of those sisters were beeches

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

see now that's our Coach for ya! what an origional way to to get your team to bond together, relax and be given an attaboy by the greatest NFL coach to ever stand on the gridiron. Tedy said it one nite on NFL network I think. He said that he is totally changing his approach and that the NFL is in for a hugh shock.

some very exciting days ahead my fellow pats fans.
    GO PATS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Killa is right. The Gatti -Ward trilogy is legendary. I've tried to find it on DVD, but have been unable to. If anyone knows how can get it please let me know. It also seems that the geniuses at ESPN could have timed the DVD's release to correspond with the film's release and made a killing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I feel sorry for anyone that had to sit through "The Fighter"! Definitely one of the years most overhyped films. I couldn't sit throught the entire thing. I found every single person in that film to be nauseating and worthless. One star movie...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Christian Bale made the movie, but American Psycho and The Machinist were better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey p-nk if you had 1/10 of the fortitude of the Wards you might be distinguishable-but no you are lost in your own delusion in what it takes to be a Champion-how sad-I almost feel sorry for myself to even respond to your silly post!!-Get real I grew up in the N. End and I will assure you Mickey Ward is not in your neighborhood-what a fool you are!!!!         In Response to Re: BB and patriots sit down with Mickey ward to watch "The Fighter":
    I feel sorry for anyone that had to sit through "The Fighter"! Definitely one of the years most overhyped films. I couldn't sit throught the entire thing. I found every single person in that film to be nauseating and worthless. One star movie...
    Posted by jam757

Sections
Shortcuts