BB Calls Out Jets for "Pushing" Too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: BB Calls Out Jets for

You mean this play?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I'm glad he finally called that gutless franchise out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

it was a low blow by Rex to put in the word against the refs early in the week and also to kinda make the ref call it. but honestly if BB had done the same thing we'd be calling him a great coach.

look i know the call was BS. no way you change the game cause of that call but i think BB knew that rule had a grey area and he tried to expose it. he got burned for it. simple

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

it was a low blow by Rex to put in the word against the refs early in the week and also to kinda make the ref call it. but honestly if BB had done the same thing we'd be calling him a great coach.

look i know the call was BS. no way you change the game cause of that call but i think BB knew that rule had a grey area and he tried to expose it. he got burned for it. simple

Good for you that you can accept this crap or blatant violation of fairness by the official who heard Ryans crybaby rant.  If a past violation was being pointed out then the official should have informed BB of the accusation by Ryan and clarify the new rule and all would be kosher .  But witholding this info and then flagging it  basically gave Ryan the 15 yards that he was after.  here you go fat clown...  You get the ball back too.  What a gift.  I hope Cinci blows them off the field next week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

They should have let him rekick it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Good for you that you can accept this crap or blatant violation of fairness by the official who heard Ryans crybaby rant.  If a past violation was being pointed out then the official should have informed BB of the accusation by Ryan and clarify the new rule and all would be kosher .  But witholding this info and then flagging it  basically gave Ryan the 15 yards that he was after.  here you go fat clown...  You get the ball back too.  What a gift.  I hope Cinci blows them off the field next week.

The Bengals are getting hot and Geno Smith will be flustered all day by that front seven.  The Bengals did lose Leon Hall for the season which hurts but the Bengals are the much better team and playing at home.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Wow, you're coming around I see. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Wow, you're coming around I see. 

Once again, it seems that sarcasm is not translated well in text.  You'd think you'd be happy that the Pats did get called for it against the Saints, but all you can do is cry about how the Jets didn't get called for it on a very different play than the Pats got bagged for. 

One of the funniest parts of all this crying about getting flagged for breaking the rules is that everyone here assumes that at a tie game, after already being stuffed in OT after a half of sacks, forced fumbles and a pick 6 that the Pats would have won the game.  It's really really sad. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

I'm glad he finally called that gutless franchise out.

ahahahahaha, so you call rex a rat in one thread and in another thread give BB an "atta boy" for saying, well they did it too.  you are a sore loser man.  You havent mentioned the fact that your team won the coin toss in OT and had the chance to win it.  But you would rather cry about the fact that your team was caught cheating and was penalized for it.  oh you southies....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

If it had never been called before through preseason or 6 games of NFL action, why would any team think they were doing anything wrong, even Coples?  

Why would they first take the opp to call it in an OT game like that?   

It was not the first time.  Why do you keep writing that?  Why?  Becasue when games are decided, players need to know that rules will be enforced. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

If it had never been called before through preseason or 6 games of NFL action, why would any team think they were doing anything wrong, even Coples?  

Why would they first take the opp to call it in an OT game like that?   

it took Rex's snitch azz to tell the officals on us. its a call that not called and doucher Rex pointed it out smartly. technically officals arent supposed to let the o-line push RB's foward but thats never called either...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

It was not the first time.  Why do you keep writing that?  Why?  Becasue when games are decided, players need to know that rules will be enforced. 

It was the first time. Nice try.

What are you doing in here anyways? Go to a NY website.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

I always wonder what these people are doing on other boards.  As I understand it, the NY boards don't even like these guys.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I always wonder what these people are doing on other boards.  As I understand it, the NY boards don't even like these guys.  

Why would anyone on any board like these guys?  They're jerks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

You do know that BDC is owned by the NYT, right?  Oh, the outrage.

It was the first time it was penalized 15 yards.  According to Mike Pereira it was flagged earlier in the year and a warning was given.  Learn the game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Idiots, best adjective I have for them.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

All this anger and name calling is not going to do anything for your tears.  My stock in Kleenex has gone up 15% since Sunday.  I think you have to accoutn for at least 1% of that.  I know that doesn't sound like much but it's a lot of cash.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

And you know the old saying... Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

best stay clear of them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]

You mean this play?

[/QUOTE

wow, that is clear push.  guess the game is sort of fixed!!!

well, just move on, and hopeufully Pats beat Miami, while other two AFC east teams loses this weekend.   And then hopefully Pats win the division and jets make into the playoff so the Pats can host the jets for the first round playoff!!

Run the score up like they did it before!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

And you know the old saying... Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

best stay clear of them.

Well said... I lost focus there.  I don't usually get involved with their petty back and forths.  My bad.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

You mean this play?

[/QUOTE

wow, that is clear push.  guess the game is sort of fixed!!!

well, just move on, and hopeufully Pats beat Miami, while other two AFC east teams loses this weekend.   And then hopefully Pats win the division and jets make into the playoff so the Pats can host the jets for the first round playoff!!

Run the score up like they did it before!!

And so is mud.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

best stay clear of them.

I agree.  Next thing you know, you are blaming refs for giving up 30 points to the Jets, saying that the NFL changed the rule in the middle of the season, yapping about plays not being called earlier in the game, but not earlier in the season.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

best stay clear of them.

I agree.  Next thing you know, you are blaming refs for giving up 30 points to the Jets, saying that the NFL changed the rule in the middle of the season, yapping about plays not being called earlier in the game, but not earlier in the season.  

Nobody blames the refs for the Patriots giving up 30 points to the Jests.  They blame the refs for making a horse crap call in a key part of a game that they missed earlier when the Jets did the same thing. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts