BB calls Welker hit a cheap hit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

BB calls Welker hit a cheap hit

One of the worst he's ever seen. Says it was a bad football play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: BB calls Welker hit a cheap hit

I'm not making this up he just said it in a conference. He reviewed the play on film.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOT

Show where Bill Said that and ill show you a guy with no class..... Prove it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOT

Show where Bill Said that and ill show you a guy with no class..... Prove it?

[/QUOTE]
    in what way 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Give me a break, Talib has to suck it up. Welker ways 100lbs soaking wet !!  Talib pulled same crap last year in AFCCG when he pulled himself out of the game and didn't return.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give me a break, Talib has to suck it up. Welker ways 100lbs soaking wet !!  Talib pulled same crap last year in AFCCG when he pulled himself out of the game and didn't return.

[/QUOTE]

I just thought I pass of the information I heard on weei. BB said it .. I don't want Talib back. But if BB can take his side he can get him on tne cheap. Lol 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/20/belichick-tees-off-on-welker-for-hitting-talib/

I would need to see the hit again

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have no idea what Talib's injury was. You would think if he could go he would be out there, if he was a liability to the team due to a gimpy knee than what are you going to do?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just thought I pass of the information I heard on weei. BB said it .. I don't want Talib back. But if BB can take his side he can get him on tne cheap. Lol 

[/QUOTE]

I admit Talib is alright but is he made of glass or something ??  He is starting to look like Amendola the sequal !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have no idea what Talib's injury was. You would think if he could go he would be out there, if he was a liability to the team due to a gimpy knee than what are you going to do?

[/QUOTE]

The point is would you give him big money to him with his injury history. That's the point 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

In response to PapaJohn18's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The point is would you give him big money to him with his injury history. That's the point 

[/QUOTE]

Big money, probably note, but BB doesnt pay just anybody. Talib will most likely have to take a below market deal to stick around

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

both players need to look where they are going obviously.  looks like it was avoidable but Welker being the cagey old veteran was trying to obstruct.  and should be blamed for this contact.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I heard him say this.  He wouldn't have mentioned it if he didn't believe it was intentional. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/10321911/2013-nfl-playoffs-bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-unhappy-wes-welker-hit-aqib-talib

........Belichick opened his season-ending news conference Monday morning by talking about Welker, unprompted by any questions from reporters.

"I was asked about the hit on Talib, and I feel badly for Aqib," Belichick said. "The way that play turned out -- I went back and watched it, which I didn't have a chance to yesterday.

"It was a deliberate play by the receiver to take out Aqib. No attempt to get open. I'll let the league handle the discipline on that play, whatever they decide. It's one of the worst plays I've seen. That's all I'll say about that."..............

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Belichick must really hate Welker, I've never heard him bad mouth a player! 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't hate Welker.  He wouldn't have mentioned it but he thought that it was an intentional hit by Welker. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

1. Picking by hitting and actually taking out the DB is a penalty. We have been called on it and so has every team in the league.

2. The ball was in the air. This actually makes it multiple penalties on the play. The refs did a pretty horrible job on that play.

3. As clear as it was that a flag should have been thrown the Pats just played awful. Even TB blew the few big chances he had like the wide open Julian. But this loss was truly a tema loss, from coaches to players. Maybe Collins looked decent for most of the game... Not much else....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Why have the refs been so bad this year? The 49ers/Seahawks game was horrible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

If the league punishes Welker, then BB was right. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the league punishes Welker, then BB was right. 

[/QUOTE]

I doubt they will.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course BB hates Welker. BB's still pissed Welker took the tag instead of taking a below market deal at the time after he already took a team friendly deal previously. And now, BB's solution to Welker leaving, Mr. Clutch Amendola, proved that yes he is injury prone, wasn't worth the contract, and tossing egg on BB's face. Think about it, not only did BB look foolish replacing Welker with Amendola but now Welker might have cost BB a chance at a SB. Like many of BB's $ based decisions this one is biting him and his ego doesn't like to be questioned

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Man, you people use to love that play when Welker ran it for BB.  But hey, take it easy on Wes, he's given up any hope avoiding any of the downfalls of head injuries for the game... for the Patriots.... and what did BB do?  Sent him packing.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/01/19/wes-welker-knocked-aqib-talib-out-of-the-game-on-this-pick-play/

Sections
Shortcuts