BB Continues To Be A Trailblazer

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: BB Continues To Be A Trailblazer

In response to wozzy's comment:

Parcells without Belichick has a sub 500% record.

Within one season of Belichick arriving to coach defense for Parcells, all his teams became winner or were in the Super Bowl within a season.  

Happened in 86' with the Giants, happened in 96' when Belichick came to New England, happened with the Jets in 98.'

The real architect of the Giant's coaching tree was Ray Perkins, not Parcells (also it was Perkins who drafted LT btw)... Parcells was a colorful character, a good team builder, hired the right people but Belichick has surpassed him and proven to be the real defensive genius of those early teams.

This isn't even up for debate...

BB without Brady has sub .500 record.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Amazing.  My comment to Babe gets removed but yet he can run amok here namecalling and provoking with every comment and not get chastised for it.  What a joke.

Yep. He clearly is a mod or has some kind of a direct line in to the mods.  There is no question about it.

He calls people names relentlessly and gets away with everything.

I only refer to you with well deserved descriptions nutcake.

I think their rule is that anybody that has been banned over 20 times is fair game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Amazing.  My comment to Babe gets removed but yet he can run amok here namecalling and provoking with every comment and not get chastised for it.  What a joke.

I have posts removed as well little college twerp.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Yep. He clearly is a mod or has some kind of a direct line in to the mods.  There is no question about it.

He calls people names relentlessly and gets away with everything.

I only refer to you with well deserved descriptions nutcake.

I think their rule is that anybody that has been banned over 20 times is fair game.

You have 12,000 posts and 99% of them are 7 words long and 2 of the 7 words are names you call people. You contribute absolutely nothing and it's because you are in love with Tom Brady as a gay man.

That's totally fine, but don't bring it here expecting the rest of us to tapdance around how you choose to follow the Pats.

A real fan roots for the team, not just 1 player.

^^^^ Madman ranting.

I don't call people names. Your fake accounts aren't people. They are you.

Of course I root for the team dumbkoff. I'm not hoping the defense collapses to lose yet another SB. LMAO@U

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Parcells without Belichick has a sub 500% record.

Within one season of Belichick arriving to coach defense for Parcells, all his teams became winner or were in the Super Bowl within a season.  

Happened in 86' with the Giants, happened in 96' when Belichick came to New England, happened with the Jets in 98.'

The real architect of the Giant's coaching tree was Ray Perkins, not Parcells (also it was Perkins who drafted LT btw)... Parcells was a colorful character, a good team builder, hired the right people but Belichick has surpassed him and proven to be the real defensive genius of those early teams.

This isn't even up for debate...

Umm, 11-5 with Cassel in 2008.

Maybe if BB could have gotten permission to bench the old and slow Kosar prior to 1994, that wouldn't be the case?  By 1996, Testaverde, BBs choice was a Pro Bowl QB.

Case closed, grampa diapers. 

Pansey schedule in 2008 dumbkoff.

5-11 with Bledsoe in 2000, SB win in 2001 with Brady.

You lose again Crazy Rusty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

We've had this conversation before Babe, Belichick only worked as a head coach once before New England, he took over the worst franchise in football and turned them around to an 11-5 team, the number 1 rated defense in the entire NFL before Modell moved the team, so the comparison is stupid.  Nobody can turn a team around overnight, it takes time and he turned them around.

As far as Tom Brady is concerned, what came first the chicken or the egg? Despite what you may think coaches make players, not the opposite. Tom Brady weighed under 200 pounds out of Michigan. Tom Brady couldn't beat out Drew Henson at Michigan, likely wouldn't have a pro career, certainly wouldn't have rings or nearly the success without Belichick. If he went to Cleveland, Oakland or Cincinnati his career would have been over before it began.

Since you constantly ignore/deflect the question as to why the Marino/Shula combination never won any rings I'll have to dismiss your lame duck analysis.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

way to contradict yourself gramps. you just said BB was a great coach, but yet now you are arguing against that? you are an absolute FRAUD.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

We've had this conversation before Babe, Belichick only worked as a head coach once before New England, he took over the worst franchise in football and turned them around to an 11-5 team, the number 1 rated defense in the entire NFL before Modell moved the team, so the comparison is stupid.  Nobody can turn a team around overnight, it takes time and he turned them around.

As far as Tom Brady is concerned, what came first the chicken or the egg? Despite what you may think coaches make players, not the opposite. Tom Brady weighed under 200 pounds out of Michigan. Tom Brady couldn't beat out Drew Henson at Michigan, likely wouldn't have a pro career, certainly wouldn't have rings or nearly the success without Belichick. If he went to Cleveland, Oakland or Cincinnati his career would have been over before it began.

Since you constantly ignore/deflect the question as to why the Marino/Shula combination never won any rings I'll have to dismiss your lame duck analysis.

+1

nice post Wozz

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

way to contradict yourself gramps. you just said BB was a great coach, but yet now you are arguing against that? you are an absolute FRAUD.

Wrong again Crazy Rusty.

Great coaches combine with great players to do great things. When BB inherited great players and got lucky with the Brady pick great things happened.

Just keep tossing those meatballs in, and I'll keep smashing them out of the park.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Wrong again Crazy Rusty.

Great coaches combine with great players to do great things. When BB inherited great players and got lucky with the Brady pick great things happened.

Just keep tossing those meatballs in, and I'll keep smashing them out of the park.

of course you need great players to have success in the NFL, but arguing that BB couldnt survive in the NFL without brady is just stupid. he has proven he can. you can call the Brady pick "luck" all you want, he still selected him. you cant just discount the pick because it was a late round pick. we also all know you love your meatballs gramps.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Like I say, BB is a great coach. Of course he was a failure until he had great players. You can't win with stiffs. Great luck, some good additions during the Pioli reign and some outstanding inherited defensive stars changed his whole world.

Brady was CLEARLY better than Henson at MI, and came in to bail him out more than once. There were other good teams interested in Brady.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Wrong again Crazy Rusty.

of course you need great players to have success in the NFL, but arguing that BB couldnt survive in the NFL without brady is just stupid.

Stop lying Crazy Rusty. Never said BB couldn't survive in the NFL without Brady.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Wrong again Crazy Rusty.

of course you need great players to have success in the NFL, but arguing that BB couldnt survive in the NFL without brady is just stupid.

Stop lying Crazy Rusty. Never said BB couldn't survive in the NFL without Brady.

WHAT???? you just posted in BOLD that BB has an under .500 record without brady!!

how is that not saying he couldnt survive in the NFL without brady? you are clueless.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

WHAT???? you just posted in BOLD that BB has an under .500 record without brady!!

how is that not saying he couldnt survive in the NFL without brady? you are clueless.

Your insanity prevents you from embracing clear thought Crazy Rusty. Obviously many people "survive" in the NFL with a sub .500 record. Maybe not for too long as a HC, but they survive in some capacity.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i guess "survive" was the wrong word to use.....you know what i mean, i guess i should have said "thrive". but yes, you are still arguing against BB being a good coach without brady after just saying that BB was a great coach. you continue to contradict yourself, which is why noone here takes you seriously....well maybe besides jints, and he only takes you seriously because you both have a weird obsession with rusty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The irony of Grampa Babie running around calling random people "Crazy Rusty".

My god, the irony.

Here's Babie in the craft room at the 2 o'clock hour:

Really just more flaunting of your crass nature and insanity here dumbkoff.

You really ought to stop making fun of the elderly and the young nutjob. It makes you look like more of a swine than you probably really are.

This guy you picture here is probably a great fellow and also probably has accomplished far more with his life than you ever will. I'm fairly certain his greatest claim to fame isn't having been banned from BDC over 20 times like you.

Grow up you little cretin.

He's also probably a better piano player than you are a guitar player.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

i guess "survive" was the wrong word to use....

Yeah.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The board here is fairly sure he doesn't have a raging man lust for an NFL QB.

He probably doesn't have a raging man lust for a 60+ year old head coach either.

(Stop speaking for "the board" imbecilic nutjob. Your fake accounts and "the voices" don't count as "the board".)

25. This post has been removed.