BB Continues To Be A Trailblazer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: BB Continues To Be A Trailblazer

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The board here is fairly sure he doesn't have a raging man lust for an NFL QB.

He probably doesn't have a raging man lust for a 60+ year old head coach either.

(Stop speaking for "the board" imbecilic nutjob. Your fake accounts and "the voices" don't count as "the board".)

I don't. I just realize you, your troll buddies, don't appreciate what BB provides for Brady and the fans.

You, meanwhile, have completely ignored Brady's subpar postseason play for like 5+ years now.

I suspect your heart skips a beat every time anybody mentions BB here wacko.

I have repeatedly praised BB's coaching. And unlike YOU I do not state that he is afraid of Brady and does whatever he wants nutjob.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

you remember parcells right woz? he just turned your team from a joke into a winner-just like he did everywhere he went -something bellichick wouldn't even dare attempt

ask him sometime-BB will tell you who is truly THE MASTER!  Innocent

Parcells record without BB as his defensive coordinator (NYG): .200, .563

Parcells names Belichick defensive coordinator (NYG): .625, .875, .400, .625, .750, .813 Two rings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parcells record in New England before Belichick: .313, .625, .375

Belichick arrives from Cleveland as assistant head coach (NE): .688 Super Bowl appearance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parcells record without BB (Dallas): .625, .375, .563, .563

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I really have to post his Miami record as a master team builder, just know that he is the most reviled man in Miami football running neck and neck with Nick Saban. 

Also Ray Perkins was the head coach of the Giants when LT was drafted... coincidentally do you know who was the linebackers coach?   Yeah Bill Belichick, think he had any input in that year's draft, you can bet he did and thank him for the greatest Giant to ever don the uniform.

The Master is Belichick, Parcells was a just masterful personality and a solid people manager... he never had success without BB.  Those are just the facts...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

The irony of Grampa Babie running around calling random people "Crazy Rusty".

My god, the irony.

Here's Babie in the craft room at the 2 o'clock hour:

ok - this is funny. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

My god, the irony.

ok - this is funny. 

No surprise a miscreant troll like you would find it so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

My god, the irony.

ok - this is funny. 

No surprise a miscreant troll like you would find it so.

After all, you fashion sexual assault as "a harmless college prank".

Then why in the world would you find posting a picture of some poor guy in a home on a sports site to be used as an insult by a guy banned 20 plus times as anything other than "funny"?

Same set of values at work at all times with you troll.

Sections
Shortcuts