BB determined to deny ring for Wes Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

BB determined to deny ring for Wes Welker

Signed with Broncos, bad mouthed the coach, took Taliban out with questionable hit, Broncos beefing it up..Pats sign Revis, Browner, ask VW to restructure to sign a WR...is BB determined to see to it that Wes doesn't get back to the SB and deny him a ring....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: BB determined to deny ring for Wes Welker

In response to OlderbutWiser's comment:

Signed with Broncos, bad mouthed the coach, took Taliban out with questionable hit, Broncos beefing it up..Pats sign Revis, Browner, ask VW to restructure to sign a WR...is BB determined to see to it that Wes doesn't get back to the SB and deny him a ring....lol

Revis called BB a jerk.  But BB gave him top money + 20%, but he is "determined" to get even with Welker? BTW, questionable by who? Idiot patsie fans? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Revis called BB a jerk.  But BB gave him top money + 20%, but he is "determined" to get even with Welker? BTW, questionable by who? Idiot patsie fans? 

OMAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

why make fun of manning after he kicked your team's as& from Denver  well past Omaha and back home to bahstin?  Is it a coping mechanism or just stupidity?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Being the second best team in the NFL is shameful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"why make fun of manning after he kicked your team's as& from Denver  well past Omaha and back home to bahstin?"

Well because he can't win when it counts which is pretty satisfying. Manning's goal isn't beating BB, it's winning a Super Bowl.  Which he choked - which I enjoyed given the fraud Broncos fans that showed up here. 

"Being the second best team in the NFL is shameful."

No, it's not - which is why I've always felt good about the Pats seasons that ended in a Super Bowl appearance, win or lose. 

But the Pats were competetive in both those losses, whereas the Broncos got humiliated and blown out. Still a very good season for Denver but it stings. It will sting more when Peyton never wins a Super Bowl in Denver though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

why make fun of manning after he kicked your team's as& from Denver  well past Omaha and back home to bahstin?  Is it a coping mechanism or just stupidity?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah Pats got their but kicked in the conference game! No big deal. Have yet to go to a Broncos forum to cry about it nor do I plan on doing so. Colts sure got the @$$ whipped by that same Pats team which seemed to add to your misery. How many box of tissues did it take to wipe those tears? Inquiring minds want to know

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

So is commenting on another teams forum. So is pretending to be a fan of another team, just to comment on another teams forum. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I think UD has a man crush on manning so much he now is a donkey fan. He has thrown his dolts under the bus. Next thing you know he will be showing up on the orange crush message board as a long time fan of the donkeys!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wait a second here.   Someone (you) I remember saying how great it was that snachez got the jests to the "final 4".     Flip flop much?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Wait a second here.   Someone (you) I remember saying how great it was that snachez got the jests to the "final 4".     Flip flop much?  

He gets like that when he's off his meds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"why make fun of manning after he kicked your team's as& from Denver  well past Omaha and back home to bahstin?"

Well because he can't win when it counts which is pretty satisfying. Manning's goal isn't beating BB, it's winning a Super Bowl.  Which he choked - which I enjoyed given the fraud Broncos fans that showed up here. 

No, it's not - which is why I've always felt good about the Pats seasons that ended in a Super Bowl appearance, win or lose. 

But the Pats were competetive in both those losses, whereas the Broncos got humiliated and blown out. Still a very good season for Denver but it stings. It will sting more when Peyton never wins a Super Bowl in Denver though.

Somebody tell the lying smelly little Colts troll that Manning didn't kick our as& as badly as we kicked his Dolts as&es.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

He's won more recently when it counted than Brady, but I am sure you've got plenty of excuses  for thst, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Yeah Pats got their but kicked in the conference game! No big deal. Have yet to go to a Broncos forum to cry about it nor do I plan on doing so. Colts sure got the @$$ whipped by that same Pats team which seemed to add to your misery. How many box of tissues did it take to wipe those tears? Inquiring minds want to know

Yeah - your team losing to the team you make fun of is no big deal.  You just want your board wirhout outsiders.  You want a private club.  I am sure there are sites you can pay for.  Why not do that.  Then you don't have to worry so much about that freedom of speech stuff.  I'm sure theyll accept your cartoon moniker too.  

as for the colts, I never expected them to win a playoff game, let alone get there.  their success made me a happy guy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Somebody tell the lying smelly little Colts troll that Manning didn't kick our as& as badly as we kicked his Dolts as&es.

Ah that's it.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I did?  I don't recall.  I don't have a jets obsession like you guys do.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't think Belichick could possibly care less about Welker.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Has welker even made the Broncos Roster yet...?   Don't count that chicken just yet.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

i still don't think Peyton "choked"...i just think he ran into a buzzsaw

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Have yet to go to a Broncos forum to cry about it nor do I plan on doing so.

This ^

That Broncos, Jests, Jints and Dolts fans linger here is of great satisfaction to me, I revel in their laments.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Have yet to go to a Broncos forum to cry about it nor do I plan on doing so.

This ^

That Broncos, Jests and Dolts fans linger here is of great satisfaction to me, I revel in their laments.

who's lamenting?  Remember when this board used to be a "ring or bust" only mentality.  My how times have changed.  This board's slide to being happy with the pats being simply competitive is not dissimilar to the Obamacare slide from hard rules to delay delay delay.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

who's lamenting?  

What are you doing here again?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Yeah - your team losing to the team you make fun of is no big deal.  You just want your board wirhout outsiders.  You want a private club.  I am sure there are sites you can pay for.  Why not do that.  Then you don't have to worry so much about that freedom of speech stuff.  I'm sure theyll accept your cartoon moniker too.  

as for the colts, I never expected them to win a playoff game, let alone get there.  their success made me a happy guy

Hey UD6, seeing as how you mentioned "Freedom of Speech", I'll mention Freedom of Ignore".

Good bye AH.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Your comments after the beat down tells another story. Now, how many box of tissues did it take? And do you have stock in Kleenex?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I did?  I don't recall.  I don't have a jets obsession like you guys do.  

No you're just a pathetic ponies fan with a Patriots obsession!

Sections
Shortcuts