BB determined to deny ring for Wes Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: BB determined to deny ring for Wes Welker

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"why make fun of manning after he kicked your team's as& from Denver  well past Omaha and back home to bahstin?"

Well because he can't win when it counts which is pretty satisfying. Manning's goal isn't beating BB, it's winning a Super Bowl.  Which he choked - which I enjoyed given the fraud Broncos fans that showed up here. 

"Being the second best team in the NFL is shameful."

No, it's not - which is why I've always felt good about the Pats seasons that ended in a Super Bowl appearance, win or lose. 

But the Pats were competetive in both those losses, whereas the Broncos got humiliated and blown out. Still a very good season for Denver but it stings. It will sting more when Peyton never wins a Super Bowl in Denver though.

[/QUOTE]

i still don't think Peyton "choked"...i just think he ran into a buzzsaw

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense! If you believe that Peyton is "The Greatest QB of All-time", his team shouldn't be getting beat, 43-8. After all...he was running statistically the greatest offense of all-time.

Tom Brady ran into a buzzsaw in the 2007-08 SB against the NY Giant's "D"...but he still managed to keep his team in the game, and lead his team back late in the 4th quarter to a go-ahead TD...only to be outdone by Eli's "miracle", in the closing two minutes of play.      

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"why make fun of manning after he kicked your team's as& from Denver  well past Omaha and back home to bahstin?"

Well because he can't win when it counts which is pretty satisfying. Manning's goal isn't beating BB, it's winning a Super Bowl.  Which he choked - which I enjoyed given the fraud Broncos fans that showed up here. 

No, it's not - which is why I've always felt good about the Pats seasons that ended in a Super Bowl appearance, win or lose. 

But the Pats were competetive in both those losses, whereas the Broncos got humiliated and blown out. Still a very good season for Denver but it stings. It will sting more when Peyton never wins a Super Bowl in Denver though.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense! If you believe that Peyton is "The Greatest QB of All-time", his team shouldn't be getting beat, 43-8. After all...he was running statistically the greatest offense of all-time.

Tom Brady ran into a buzzsaw in the 2007-08 SB against the NY Giant's "D"...but he still managed to keep his team in the game, and lead his team back late in the 4th quarter to a go-ahead TD...only to be outdone by Eli's "miracle", in the closing two minutes of play.      

[/QUOTE]

Tex come on...when it comes to Peyton Manning I can't take u seriously...ur thinking is overwhelmed by ur blinding hate

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tex come on...when it comes to Peyton Manning I can't take u seriously...ur thinking is overwhelmed by ur blinding hate

[/QUOTE]

Everything TP stated in that post is 100% correct.  Why do you have a problem with this?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:

[QUOTE]

Have yet to go to a Broncos forum to cry about it nor do I plan on doing so.

[/QUOTE]

This ^

That Broncos, Jests, Jints and Dolts fans linger here is of great satisfaction to me, I revel in their laments.

[/QUOTE]

come on wozzy doodle u know ain't no way a Giants fan laments anything Patriots -nor that silly "jealousy" thing the Queenies of the world believe

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everything TP stated in that post is 100% correct.  Why do you have a problem with this?  

[/QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with all of it just the laser like focus on only PM and the completely biased rant-if he is gonnna give Giants D credit he has to give Seattle's as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

Facetious: (adj)

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally

2. amusing; humorous

3. lacking serious intent

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OlderbutWiser's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Signed with Broncos, bad mouthed the coach, took Taliban out with questionable hit, Broncos beefing it up..Pats sign Revis, Browner, ask VW to restructure to sign a WR...is BB determined to see to it that Wes doesn't get back to the SB and deny him a ring....lol

[/QUOTE]

Revis called BB a jerk.  But BB gave him top money + 20%, but he is "determined" to get even with Welker? BTW, questionable by who? Idiot patsie fans? 

[/QUOTE]

OMAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[/QUOTE]

why make fun of manning after he kicked your team's as& from Denver  well past Omaha and back home to bahstin?  Is it a coping mechanism or just stupidity?  Inquiring minds want to know.

[/QUOTE]

Being the second best team in the NFL is shameful.

[/QUOTE]

By "second best team in the NFL" you mean Denver, right?

Shameful!