BB does it again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

BB does it again

One of the things going unnoticed is. BB remade a offense that makes revis just a guy on a guy.  Rex made him believe he was worth every penny the team could give him. So what’s he do HOLDOUT. Then BB trades the one guy he could bully twice a year. Now the shut down thing is not so easy. Revis has to be ready to go any direction. Not just run step for step.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Re: BB does it again

You're absolutely right. Having Revis and Chromartie man-up against Welker and Branch was like having all the answers for the wrong test.

Woody, Tannenbaum, and Rex thought they were building the perfect team to beat the Pats until BB pulled the rug out from under them. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You'd think that Cromartie chasing all them kids around would be pretty agile.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Revis never matched up in single coverage against Branch last night...come to think of it, I don't think he matched up with Branch at all.  They kept Cromartie on Branch the whole night. 

Did Revis even touch a ball last night? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: BB does it again:
    Revis never matched up in single coverage against Branch last night...come to think of it, I don't think he matched up with Branch at all.  They kept Cromartie on Branch the whole night.  Did Revis even touch a ball last night? 
    Posted by soups

Nope. They didn't throw a single ball his way. BB just said, "While we cast you away on Revis Island, our other 10 will demolish your other 10."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: BB does it again:
    Revis never matched up in single coverage against Branch last night...come to think of it, I don't think he matched up with Branch at all.  They kept Cromartie on Branch the whole night.  Did Revis even touch a ball last night? 
    Posted by soups

My question is did Revis even play last night????  LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Rex Ryan coached like his Dad last night.  Good old Buddy never could rise to the occasion either.  The Giants and 'skins always seems to find ways, in the end.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Then BB trades the one guy he could bully twice a year. Now the shut down thing is not so easy. Revis has to be ready to go any direction. Not just run step for step.

You hit the nail on the head. Revis shut down Moss. He shut down Owens. He is very good against a tall, fast WR who likes to stretch the field. But when he has to read and react he's nowhere near as effective. BB's philosophy? Take away what your opponent does best. Bill won the chessmatch.

Woody, Tannenbaum, and Rex thought they were building the perfect team to beat the Pats until BB pulled the rug out from under them. 

Adapt or perish. That's a huge key for success in the NFL. Nobody does it as well as Belichick. And with half of the pieces new, to boot!

You'd think that Cromartie chasing all them kids around would be pretty agile.

That's the problem with Cromartie. He doesn't chase his kids around. It's all his "baby mamas" who have to chase him around to get child support!

Did Revis even touch a ball last night?

Actually, he did touch two in the third quarter. His left one and his right one!

My question is did Revis even play last night????

He did, but it wasn't until after he hopped in a car with Cromartie, Holmes, and Braylon at the wheel. They headed to Manhattan to drown their sorrows.

Once again Bill Belichick proves his coaching superiority, especially when going against a team for the second time. His best was back in 01, when they lost to the Rams and fell to 5-5. After reeling off 8 straight wins they met again in New Orleans. We all know how that worked out! This bodes well for the AFC playoffs. They've faced (and beaten) most of the contenders. If they draw KC, I think Bill will be able to scheme against Cassel. They also play against two NFC contenders this month with Chicago and GB. Who here would have thought that we'd be discussing a #1 seed in December of this season? BB won coach of the year for the 07 team, but if he were to get the top AFC spot now I think that would be a greater accomplishment. I love it when a plan comes together!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

just watching cromartie ...you can see why sd got rid of him...he aint that good...

Sections
Shortcuts