BB Gave Fans Treat at End of Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

BB Gave Fans Treat at End of Game

Made two of those Jets turds do the walk of shame across the field and out the tunnel.  Can't believe the officials were gonna let them keep sitting on the bench.  Gotta love BB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: BB Gave Fans Treat at End of Game

I loved that. He was so animated. Must've sucked for the 2 Jets players to walk to the tunnel

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It makes the penalties even worse on national TV. If they just sat on the benches maybe they don't get suspended and the fines are a bit hidden. Making it clear that these guys got tossed for a reason on national TV now makes it almost impossible not to suspend them without showing bias. I know the Jets might not put up any fight this year but if it weakens a division opponent even for just one game it's well worth it

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

BB pumped his fist after the game, this does not happen often. Ugly, but satisfying win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Angel-of-Light's comment:

BB pumped his fist after the game, this does not happen often. Ugly, but satisfying win.

That was my favorite part of the game.  He rarely shows that level of emotion.  He was thrilled.  Really cool to see.