BB : GET TERRENCE NUNN ON SPEED DIAL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

BB : GET TERRENCE NUNN ON SPEED DIAL!

Yah , I know ...the Bucs grabbed Nunn off our practice squad , but they NEVER even activated him for a single game.
      Perhaps a "wink-wink  , nod -nod" phone call might be placed where as we promise 'em a Pre-season game down in TB in exchange for them quietly cutting him tommorow ( Would probably get lost in the shuffle of post season transactions and Pats could claim him ? )
        I'm not saying that Nunn is the ANSWER at 3rd wr ...but one thing is for certain  /> Sam Aikan is NOT .
       At any rate , we sadly have an open roster spot coming and wr seems to be the spot we are lacking .
      I SAY GET ON THE HORN TO TB AND MAKE A DEAL !
    ( what have we got to lose ? )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: BB : GET TERRENCE NUNN ON SPEED DIAL!

Wow....would he still be available?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

To be honest ...Im not sure how the NFL waiver system works once the Playoffs start... Are non playoff teams even allowed to cut players and even make them avaliable to the playoff teams ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Anybody got any info on AIKAN Injury ?
      If he misses time tha would make the need to add a guy who knows the system like the aforementioned Nunn all the more urgent .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

I think Michael Holley on 'EEI was talking out of his keester, but he said the words "broken arm".  Not to be an alarmist, but I think he was simply wondering and thinking out loud.....because he didn't make a point to call this out. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

I can understand letting him go ...Gafney wanted too much $$$ ~
     But Nunn looked like an up & coming playmaker

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

That would be cheating a wink wink nod nod deal. I want to win with who we have. In 2001 the only place on paper we competed was special teams. Even with out welker we're still a good team. And I think a receiver wouldnt be able to learn the system in time.

Sections
Shortcuts