BB Gets High Praise From Michael Irvin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

BB Gets High Praise From Michael Irvin

Irvin is so impressed with what BB has accomplished with the Patriots during the salary cap era that he believes that the SB trophy should be renamed, from the Lombardi Trophy to the Lombardi-Belichick Trophy: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/02/michael-irvin-wants-to-add-belichicks-name-to-the-lombardi-trophy/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: BB Gets High Praise From Michael Irvin

Wow.  That's a change of heart for Irvin.  Wonder what he's up to...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Irvin's a dope.

If he told me the sky was blue, I'd look up to double check.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: BB Gets High Praise From Michael Irvin": [QUOTE]Irvin's a dope. If he told me the sky was blue, I'd look up to double check. Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE] Coz its not always blue. Especally at night

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Wow. No.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

One day after BB retires people will start to analyze his legacy and I think it's plausible to say he may be the most influential coach since Lombardi.  In a copy cat league BB is always the one being copied (3-4 defenses, handling salary cap, moving around draft board, and now 2 TE sets).

But nobody's changing the name of the Lombardi trophy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Bill Belichick is probably the best coach of all time when his career comes to an end.  With that said, I think they should name the NFL Coach of the Year award the Bill Belichick Coach of the Year award.  Leave the Lombardi trophy as is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: BB Gets High Praise From Michael Irvin:
    [QUOTE]I wonder why he didn't say it should be the JJ/Lombardi trophy, after all, he won more than little Bill. 
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]Obviously you no little about the higher archy of football coaches and their respective records or you are just pulling everyones chain. JJ's teams won a grand total of 2 super bowls,and 2 NFC championships.Comparetively BB's teams (HC only) 5 AFC Championships,3 Super bowl Championships,if you added in the 4 additional titles won while Assistant HC/DC at NYG then you would be talking about a guy who won 5 SB's and 7 Conference championships,even the late Lombardi can't compete with these numbers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder why he didn't say it should be the JJ/Lombardi trophy, after all, he won more than little Bill. 
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

If you went to school instead of spending all day on the net you'd have some math skills.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB Gets High Praise From Michael Irvin : If you went to school instead of spending all day on the net you'd have some math skills.
    Posted by glenr[/QUOTE]

Mangione has never heard of Barry Switzer..he thinks that Jimmy Johnson won all three. lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Wow.  That's a change of heart for Irvin.  Wonder what he's up to...
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]wonder what he's smoking nowadays.. i want some!