BB happy with his LB's on the roster?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

BB happy with his LB's on the roster?

Don't you think that he must think that they have the LB's to start this year and can pick up one or two in the later rounds to groom for the future?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Re: BB happy with his LB's on the roster?

Yea I agree. Also I think that Belichick didn't see anyone out there he thought was worth first round money and a loss of a draft pick to get him. Jason Taylor might be coming, but even if he doesn't we have a bunch of young linebackers from last year that have spent a year in the system and showed some promise. This will be their make or break year and I think they will step up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

I think Crable will be a great pass rusher and, like you, I think J. Taylor is probably in the mix!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Based on pure triangle numbers Crable is as good or better than a handful of guys they pass up.

The pass rush will improve just by removing Vrabel from the starting role. They may take a hit in experience. But I have no doubt that a mix of Crable and the rest have more speed and pass rush ability than Vrabel had last season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

It would have been nice to see Crable play last year, but BB probably has plans for him. The training camp competition at this spot is going to be great. Ditto for DBs.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

I believe BB is happy with the young talent at the linebacking position especially Gary Guyton and Shawn Crable..Dont forget Tully Banta Cain is back - no need to draft heavy in this position..as far as cornerback is concerned - Wheatley and Willhite drafted last year..I would say Leigh Bodden was picked up and is definitley why we didnt jump all over a corner so far in the draft...Go PATS..not sure I love the Wide Receiver pick..coming back from injury..we will see

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

I believe BB is happy with the young talent at the linebacking position especially Gary Guyton and Shawn Crable..Dont forget Tully Banta Cain is back - no need to draft heavy in this position..as far as cornerback is concerned - Wheatley and Willhite drafted last year..I would say Leigh Bodden was picked up and is definitley why we didnt jump all over a corner so far in the draft...Go PATS..not sure I love the Wide Receiver pick..coming back from injury..we will see
    Posted by BS10FAN

They should be able to have Tate in the system a year and make sure he is healthy, but will be learning from Moss, Welker, Galloway, Lewis, etc. etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southie77. Show southie77's posts

Mckenzie and Mayo in the middle.. a little M & M action...
    Posted by ricky12684

No, McKenzie is a development project still, so you have to settle for some (S)eymour and (M)ayo action in the middle at this time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc686. Show jc686's posts

They should be able to have Tate in the system a year and make sure he is healthy, but will be learning from Moss, Welker, Galloway, Lewis, etc. etc.
    Posted by emilycuba33

Tate will be a kickoff man STUD.  When he performs well in that role they will find some ways to get him involved in stretching the field.  Imagine a 4 man spread formation with Tate, Welker, Galloway, and Moss?  Welker would be the 4th read and he would guarantee a 15 yard gain in the slot!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

I can't wait for training camp to start, so we can actually see our LBs in action. This year is so exciting! I think Guyton steps it up in his second year, and I'm expecting big things from Crable, too. Also, guys, keep in mind that McKenzie was drafted higher than almost any other LB in BB history, other than Mayo or Crable. That's gotta say something about his ability.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

Cannot wait for training camp/pre-season and the games to begin!!!

Sections
Shortcuts