BB Has Em Believing

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: BB Has Em Believing

dont see where that hypothesis comes from the video..

but great video love those vids the site has been putting up

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

that video makes me want to him somebody

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Brick, that doesn't make sense.

im sorry i'll do better next time.

i was trying to say it got me pumped. i guess i failed. sorry rusty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Brick, that doesn't make sense.

i love lamp

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

lol classic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Its about us....   in this room .....   wow .  very powerful message to 53 guys with the talent we have seen....  could be a rather violent explosion in the face of Broncos and their adopted stepson peyton.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

It is.  I have not heard BB rally the locker room like that in a while. I think he's getting a second wind and is giddy.

You're only seeing what he allows you to see.

I'm pretty sure he's given what he believes is a very motivational speech leading up to every big game.  He's a football coach.  It's what they do.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

i couldn't find the clip. Maybe the site was updated. Do you have the name of the video or a link? Thanks much.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't know how motivational his pre game speeches are, but his halftime speeches must epic!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Baffle's comment:

i couldn't find the clip. Maybe the site was updated. Do you have the name of the video or a link? Thanks much.

it is still on there but here is a link

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap2000000314316/Patriots-Next-game-up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the link. Really appreciate it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Also this from today's Boston Herald's Patriots Notebook:

Good vibes

There was a strong sense in the locker room that the players felt excited about the week of preparation, and they loved their game plan for the AFC Championship. And this wasn’t just an empty thought in front of the cameras. There were some optimistic responses in private conversations, and as they’ve noted in the past, they need a good run of practices to play well in the game. . . .

It will be interesting to see it unfold. Here's the link to the rest of the article:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2014/01/notebook_aaron_dobson_makes_trip_to_denver

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

In response to Baffle's comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the link. Really appreciate it!

For others who may have had trouble with it, the video doesn't work on mobile devices. If you can get to a desktop, well worth it. fired up.

Sections
Shortcuts