BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    [QUOTE]Billy Boy-Nice put.I'm well aware of what year it is.These new allegations came out yesterday. I only like to talk about current events in here.Why dwell on the past no matter sketchy it may have been right?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

So this is what passes as a past time for loser fans of loser teams.
    "My team can't win the Superbowl or they have not won the Superbowl in 20 plus years, so I'm just going to bring up stupid scandals from yesteryear and try to pass it off a current news" Wow, I have truly seen some pathetic individuals since joining this forum. PhatRex, underdoggggg/Indylove just to name a few.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]Well folks as usual the pleasure has been all mine.The name callers well you are what you are and I am what I am. I like a good clean game of football to watch on Sundays.I guess you like watching something and apparently have been since BB took over the reigns but in aint a "good clean game" not by any stretch of the imagination. The one great thing that I take away from this whole disgusting and ugly cheating scandal is that we will never have to hear what kind of a Genius BB is supposed to be. Why?Because if you and I knew what the other team was going to run before they run it we would look like geniuses too...until we got caught of course. Y'all all gnaw on that for awhile and I'll check in later.

hess, have you read any responses to your questions?  or do you just like to taunt people by trying to make yourself sound smart.  i think at least a few dozen posts have answered every question youve had, but you ignore them.  well, good luck with that.

ps to reiterate:  childress is referring to the already-done spygate thing (which itsself was not a big deal, as im sure the jets followed the same practices).  not sure why your having such a tough time with this, but youll get it!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Why do Jets fans post here?  Nothing better to do? Face it hess your team is built around an awful qb, and a bunch of criminals which no respecting football team wanted.  The Jets legacy will always be second fiddle to what the PATS are doing have done and will do, sign some more of our players that we drop. One word CLOWN!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Perry How are ya!? Well the Jets did beat the snot out of the Pats earlier this season and they did it without cheating.We can't omit that fact. That line about Jets fans being worried about the pats is funny.Look at the pats position by position compared to the Jets and trust me you'll laugh too. What are your thoughts on the latest allegations of BB cheating Perry?That is the subject of this thread. I'd hold off on BB and the HOF for now folks.We'll see what the League says first

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]Flutie-Spygate wasn't a big deal in NE that's it.Everywhere outside of NE it's a very big thing.Take off the rose colored glasses. You're a pats fan and of course it's not a big deal!Can you imagine if any other team in the NFL got caught like BB did.You people would never let it go. Well guess what-It is a big deal and hopefully the rest of the sporting world outside of NE thinks it's a very big deal also.Your Coach cheated to win and the NFL proved it and fined him and took away a draft choice.Some legacy! NO MORE GENIUS JUST ANOTHER RUN OF THE MILL COACH...finally!

this will be my last post as im sick of you, but shouldnt you be questioning every other team/coaches credibility too as so many of them have admitted doing the same thing? and did you know that your own jets were caught doing the same thing 1 season prior?

bye bye hess {blocked}

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

Thw only one who cheats around hee is yo mama !! Maybe you should consider changing H-E-S-S to B-A-T-E!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]What Jeter did was called gamemanship!There is a distinct line between the two! Nothing like a NE fan to bring up Jeter when their backs are against the wall! BB is just another run of the mill coach.The whole Genius thing goes right out the window now with the second allegation of cheating in the last 5 years! Shame ion BB and you the condoners of cheating!

How is it cheating?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ditz50. Show ditz50's posts

Look, the New Jersey Jets have won nothing...according to those in the know (football fans of the New jersey Jets) they have the most talent in the league and should be considered favorites after their 8-8 season last year (not counting roll-overs) and their explosive win in San Diego...so the disappointment when they don't make it to the Super Bowl may be too much for them to swallow and will have to return to the swamp and try to figure out if it was their campy quarterback...or under-acheiving defense that was the cause of their demise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets held illegal practices?I never heard that. What I do know for a fact is that your starting QB spent the whole off season in LA playing wet nurse to his kid while picking out which paint combo would work best in the guest bedrooms of his new West Coast mansion rather the workout with his teammates but that is a discussion for another day and another thread. Focus gang-We are talking about just how BB finds himself in all of these scandals that have to do with cheating. Any word from the Commissioners office as of yet?

I think that there are other teams that need to worry about thier QB......Mine is fine!

NameTeamGQBRat Pct Y/G TD 
     Tom BradyNWE696.0 66.2 227.0 11 
     Mark SanchezNYJ686.4 55.4 183.3 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]AGS Bill-Billy Boy -How are ya!Did you drain that put? My focus is not on the pats it's on the allegations that BB is once again up to his old tricks. What is great about this is that the Genius label that the boston media tried to shove down everybody's throats is now dead and buried.Thank Goodness!

tricks by playing within the rules of the game? 

You do know that you sound like an idiot, right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soundadvice. Show soundadvice's posts

"Jets West Camp" draws scrutiny

The high-profile Jets continue to attract scrutiny and, on an increasing basis, the complaints.

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that an unnamed team has filed a complaint against the Jets arising from an eight-player offseason workout session, because coach Rex Ryan and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer allegedly attended one or more of the sessions in which eight players participated.

The "Jets West Camp" in Mission Viejo, California, was documented in various formats, from video to Twitter.  One of the players, receiver David Clowney, has written that Schottenheimer was indeed present

The Jets face a potential fine or the loss of draft picks.  Or, possibly, a warning.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

Hess, why are you so abnormally obsessed with our team??  It's a little creepy.

And please, do you actually expect people on this site to address your issue when you come in here constantly and spew siht about our team, grasping at straws every single day ... Tom Brady did not show up this summer ... Tom Brady is on the decline ... BB stole signals ... YAWN!

Here ... I will address your issue ... BB stole signals??  Really?? Well, I for one don't give a flying fcuk.

How's that for addressing the issue??

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Stank:

Hess posting is a good thing - seriously.  He only posts to try in his schadenfreude way to p i s s Pats fans off, obviously.  He'll bring up anything that he thinks will anger Pats fans, regardless of the subject.  It's a good thing because it shows that Hess hates the PatsHess hates the Pats because they are one of the best teams in the NFL and have been for 10 years.  It drives him crazy.

Hess would not post here if the Pats s u c k e d, he only posts because of their dominance over the NFL and continued success.  Hess will come back at us with nonsense - but ultimately - we all know his posts only prove his obsession with the Pats success makes him crazy and drives him to spend a lot of his precious time posting here (he could spend time on his work, making money, with his family, kids, loved ones, friends, etectera, but no, Hess takes odd pleasure in doing this). It only harms him.

So be it - Hess's posts just mean the Pats a still a great team.  Hess won't post on the Bills message board, I'm sure.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Stanky How are ya!? Do you know that rhymes with Yankee?! Instead of spewing venom from your horribly accented mouth why don't you just calm down and join in the conversation like a grown up not a 13 year old with a sewer mouth? Yes I often bring up many subjects about the pats that you fans just seem to want to glance over.Brady's absence from Foxboro all summer long,Bb and the ugly and disgusting Spygate fiasco,and Brady's obviously declining skill set(as we all witnessed in last weeks game) But hey rather then showing off your 2nd grade education with all the foul language why don't you just IGNORE your old pal Leon.It's a wonderful feature offered to all users at BDC.I have about 14 of you on Ignore!LOL

I have lived in Los Angeles for the past 21 years so I'm pretty sure I don't have the Boston accent anymore, which -- if you ask me -- is way better than that New Jersey accent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

l52094 - Hess is also a great source of amusement and the poster boy for a mind going to waste!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

[QUOTE]Stank: Hess posting is a good thing - seriously .  He only posts to try in his schadenfreude way to p i s s Pats fans off, obviously.  He'll bring up anything that he thinks will anger Pats fans, regardless of the subject.  It's a good thing because it shows that Hess hates the Pats .  Hess hates the Pats because they are one of the best teams in the NFL and have been for 10 years .  It drives him crazy. Hess would not post here if the Pats s u c k e d, he only posts because of their dominance over the NFL and continued success.  Hess will come back at us with nonsense - but ultimately - we all know his posts only prove his obsession with the Pats success makes him crazy and drives him to spend a lot of his precious time posting here (he could spend time on his work, making money, with his family, kids, loved ones, friends, etectera, but no, Hess takes odd pleasure in doing this). It only harms him. So be it - Hess's posts just mean the Pats a still a great team .  Hess won't post on the Bills message board, I'm sure.
    Posted by l52094[/QUOTE]

152094 ... good analysis :-)

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Hess:

Internet Personality Disorder - you should get help - seriously.  I'm not trying to upset you, just help you.  Talk to your doctor.  Please read the link below.  Get your life back and spend more of your precious time in your life with the ones that love you.

http://www.psych.org/MainMenu/Newsroom/NewsReleases/2010-News-Releases/Study-Looks-at-Internet-Dependency.aspx

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]152094-How are ya!? You say the pats are the best team for the last 10 years-Where have you been.The pats haven't won anything in what 8 years now? And when they did win they did it by cheating!That's why I hate the pats ..well I retract that-I hate BB for what he did to greatest game ever played and I'm not a fan of the pats loudmouthed fans but the pats as a team there OK but don't get me started on that Brady character behind the Center.. LOL-Ding D ong The Genius is Dead the cheating Genius the wicked old Cheater DING D ONG the Genius moniker is DEAD!....about time!

Wow, you are an Idiot.....  2005 - 2010 does not = 8 years.....stealing signals is not cheating....otherwise there would be an investigation...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]152094-How are ya!? You say the pats are the best team for the last 10 years-Where have you been.The pats haven't won anything in what 8 years now? And when they did win they did it by cheating!That's why I hate the pats ..well I retract that-I hate BB for what he did to greatest game ever played and I'm not a fan of the pats loudmouthed fans but the pats as a team there OK but don't get me started on that Brady character behind the Center.. LOL-Ding D ong The Genius is Dead the cheating Genius the wicked old Cheater DING D ONG the Genius moniker is DEAD!....about time!

PEON!

think that there are other teams that need to worry about thier QB......Mine is fine!

NameTeamGQBRat Pct Y/G TD 
     Tom BradyNWE696.0 66.2 227.0 11 
     Mark SanchezNYJ686.4 55.4 183.3 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

So many trolls, so few AK47s

Sections
Shortcuts