BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    The Jets held illegal practices?I never heard that. What I do know for a fact is that your starting QB spent the whole off season in LA playing wet nurse to his kid while picking out which paint combo would work best in the guest bedrooms of his new West Coast mansion rather the workout with his teammates but that is a discussion for another day and another thread. Focus gang-We are talking about just how BB finds himself in all of these scandals that have to do with cheating. Any word from the Commissioners office as of yet?
    Posted by MasterHess-

And you star DB decided to mimic a little girl, crying about the pony she did not get for her birthday, about his contract and skip the off season. Now he is nursing his wittle hamstwing. lol. At least Brady has yet to miss a game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

wow! this is just scandalious

*and you spelled scandal wrong which makes your thread title look like a 5 year old wrote it...DOH a 5 year did write it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

What Jeter did was called gamemanship!There is a distinct line between the two! Nothing like a NE fan to bring up Jeter when their backs are against the wall! BB is just another run of the mill coach.The whole Genius thing goes right out the window now with the second allegation of cheating in the last 5 years! Shame ion BB and you the condoners of cheating!
    Posted by MasterHess-

What Jeter did was low-class and uncommon to baseball.  Signal stealing is an established part of football. In 2006, there is no rule against stealing signals in the NFL. Childress said he did it, too. He is just trying to deflect attention from his own problems.  He is propbably on the bubble for mismanaging that much talent.

Meanwhile, the Jets are currently being investigated by the FBI.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^
    ^ aren't you the one that says he never insults other people on this forum?
    and the biggest scandal in the NFL today involves the Jets....remember your hero Brat (sexual harassment) Favre.   HMMM? the second sexual harassment case from Jets camp....what a great organization...have they ever hired back all those employees they put out in the street?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

"What upsets me Rodimus is that you,especially you,just try to change the subject rather then address the issue at hand.Does that make sense to you.If not then I feel sorry for you because you musn't be that bright."

So your upset now. Wow, interesting turn of events. I honestly was not trying. I must be a lot better at this than you give me credit for.

I'm not trying to change the subject there Hess, I just think that the whole stealing signal signals scandal was covered in the never-ending spygate story.

Answer me this there hoss. Are you and PhatRex the same idio...I mean...the same individuals? I'm starting to see some similarities.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: BB in

Yet Another Scandal!?:
    Leon, you're too stupid to be offended, but I had to tell you that otherwise you'd never know.
    Once again I will have to ask you people to FOCUS on the subject at hand.I got one bringing up Favre and another one bringing up Jeter. It's a defense mechanism trying to change the subject when you don't want to deal with a problem and you are forgiven.. Is anybody else out there as disgusted by this ,the second cheating scandal in the last 5 years, as I am? Goodbye Genius and Hello Run of the Mill.
    Posted by MasterHess-

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I heard BB stole a Tuna sandwich from Bill Parcells and thats how Parcells got the nick name " Tuna"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

What Jeter did was called gamemanship!There is a distinct line between the two! Nothing like a NE fan to bring up Jeter when their backs are against the wall! BB is just another run of the mill coach.The whole Genius thing goes right out the window now with the second allegation of cheating in the last 5 years! Shame ion BB and you the condoners of cheating!
    Posted by MasterHess-

Besides the fact the the Jests can't win anything of real importance, what is with the signal stealing, are you getting nervous looking the standings and know you have to go through Foxboro in December. And there is no question on BB's legacy, he proved that when he refused to coach the Jests after Parcells stepped down, that alone put's him in HOF.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Once again I will have to ask you people to FOCUS on the subject at hand.I got one bringing up Favre and another one bringing up Jeter. It's a defense mechanism trying to change the subject when you don't want to deal with a problem and you are forgiven.. Is anybody else out there as disgusted by this ,the second cheating scandal in the last 5 years, as I am? Goodbye Genius and Hello Run of the Mill.
    Posted by MasterHess-

Dude, come up with something new to talk about. Your discussing Brad Childress accusing BB of allegedly stealing signals in '06. 2006! Spygate was brought up in 2007. BB stated to Goodell, how long he was engaging in such activity when he met with him. What you and Childress are discussing is old news! Very old news!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Talk about OLD news..   like a lot of folks are saying...  "when was it illegal to steal signals if you see them from across the field?"  Happens in all sports.  And ANYTONE who thinks it is a Patriots only thing...  I have a bridge to sell you, plus some timeshare on the moon.

Hess... your focus on the Pats is sad. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Posted by MasterHess-

Speaking of baseball, why does the catcher hide the signal to pitcher so that it can only be seen by the pitcher?  Why does the third base coach go through a whole clown routine in order to mask the signal to the batter?  Oh yes, it is because stealing signals is PART OF THE GAME!

Now to football.  Why do sideline coaches cover their faces when they send signals into the QB.  Now intercepting those signals via being on the same frequency IS against the rules.  However, stealing those signals by reading his lips if you can see them is perfectly legal and is PART OF THE GAME!

As for the so-called spygate, the problem was not in the stealing of signals, but in the method used to do it. Stealing signals was and is PART OF THE GAME!  They just couldn't do it in the way that they did.

Now for BB.  Face it Dumbo, he is a first round choice into the hall of fame.  The only ballots against him might come from the NY media.  Since 2001 we have had three Super Bowl wins, one Super Bowl loss, three times losing in the playoffs and twice missing the playoffs via a tie-breaker, with one of those being an 11-5 record.  What do you call that?  I call it HALL OF FAME.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hess... once again...  OLD NEWS..  it is 2010.  Please let go because it matters not at all today!

Yes, drained the put for a birdie after coming up short on an eagle putt!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I heard that BB got caught cheating during Spygate and now his name is Belicheat.head Coach for the Cheatriots. Hey it's what I heard!LOL
    Posted by MasterHess-

That must be in New York or wherever your from. Here in the New England area, we still refer to him as BB or Belichick, and we call our football team The Patriots. Its fact! lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Hey Perry How are ya!? Well the Jets did beat the snot out of the Pats earlier this season and they did it without cheating.We can't omit that fact. That line about Jets fans being worried about the pats is funny.Look at the pats position by position compared to the Jets and trust me you'll laugh too. What are your thoughts on the latest allegations of BB cheating Perry?That is the subject of this thread. I'd hold off on BB and the HOF for now folks.We'll see what the League says first
    Posted by MasterHess-

You are the only one who appears to be concerned with it, the only allegations is what Chilly said. And as everyone has previously stated, show us the rules about stealing signals. And as you did beat us the first time around by December your position by position will be pretty much broke down and the Jests will be looking to try and back into the playoffs again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Moron, one more time, getting the other teams signals has never been illegal. Pats got fined for taping in an area they were not suppose too. You can still tape the sidelines from the legal spots but that is all a moot point because most teams don't use hand signals. Wow I think my IQ just went down a few points. Note to self, stop responding to the idiot known as Hess.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Childress was refering to the era when they used hand signals.   No one does tha tnow unless they have to.  Signals are mic'd into the Q.B.'s helmet.  Same on defense. 

Childress has no idea whether the PATS stole signals or not and he certainly has no proof. 

It is YETS fans, like Haster Mess who harp on this cheating business.  Why?  Because they can't get to, much less win the big one.  They won only one time in the pre-merger era.  Isn't that like the stone age?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Master.. did not notice coach referred to 2006?  That is OLD news.

In the grand scheme of things, all losers, who do not like to lose to anyone, will use the "cheating" excuse all the time.  If you don't like getting beat time and time again and feel powerless to stop it, claim it is cheating and not your fault!  That's what fans like you focus on and not the play on the field.  Besides, if BB can figure out hand signals, more power to him!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

How is this goofy tool still allowed to roam around here spamming this board?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey folks, this horse is DEAD!!

Sections
Shortcuts