BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

Jets' scandals and/or investigations-of breaking in 2010:

1) Jets conduct illegal summer practices, breaking clearly defined rules restricting off-season practices.  Starting QB, receivers and various coaches participate.

2) Jets players and coaches are investigated for sexually harassing Ines Sainz.  Anyone doubting if it was truly workplace sexual harassment need only consider that Sainz has since announced she will not/can no longer conduct locker room interviews, which directly, negatively impedes her ability to conduct her job as a sports reporter.

3) Former employee Brett Favre is investigated by the league for sexually harassing various female Jets' employees - all who explicitly rejected Favre's overtures.

4) FBI investigates Jets' organization to uncover who violated federal privacy laws by providing Favre with the private phone number of one such female Jets' employee.

And the season is still young.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I can't believe you people are bantering back and forth with this dimwit, don't you realize it's all about jealousy. Who in their right mind would pick LOUD MOUTH FAT REX, over the genius BILL BELICHECK

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

ok this has lasted long enough and i cant believe u people even reason with this fool.

masterhess is a moron. pce

from a distance, no one knows who the fool is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Leon,

From the NY Daily News, December 12, 2007:

Spy for a spy: Jets started video battle

Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 1:29 AM

The Jets-Patriots spy games became a national story in September, when the Patriots were busted for illegally videotaping Jets coaches from the sideline at the Meadowlands. Unbeknownst to the public, the two teams engaged in video warfare throughout the 2006 season.

At a game in Foxborough, a Jets employee was caught videotaping from the end-zone stands*, according to a league source. The camera wasn't confiscated and the incident wasn't reported to the league, but Patriots officials were miffed. Just recently, a team official mentioned the incident in a conversation about this Sunday's Jets-Patriots game.

"(There's) absolutely no truth to that whatsoever," Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum told the Daily News in September, responding when the story was first reported by Foxsports.com. "Completely false."

The Jets claim they received approval from the Patriots to film at that location.

Before the Foxborough incident, the Jets sniffed out a Patriots spy at the September, 2006 game at the Meadowlands, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. At the time, the Jets didn't report it because they were unable to confiscate the camera or the tape.

"They caught the guy a year ago, but couldn't do anything about it," the person told the Daily News in the aftermath of the Spy-Gate scandal in September. "When Eric (Mangini) came, he said that's what they used to do" in New England.

Mangini is a former Patriots assistant who worked under current New England coach Bill Belichick.

There are specific rules that restrict videotaping at games. According to one, no video recording devices are permitted in the coaches' booth, the sideline or the locker room. Based on that rule, the Jets didn't do anything illegal last year at Gillette Stadium.

However, another part of the rule states that videotaping for coaching purposes must be done from locations "enclosed from all sides with a roof overhead."

Ultimately, the Patriots were caught on opening day by Jets security, taping the Jets' defensive coaches giving signals. The camera and the tape were confiscated by league security, and the NFL delivered harsh punishment. Belichick was fined $500,000, and the Patriots were docked a 2008 first-round pick and $250,000.

"It's no big deal," former Cowboys and Dolphins coach Jimmy Johnson told the Daily News yesterday. "Everybody made too much out of it when it happened. This stuff has been going on for 20 years. I did it, too."

*In fact, the Jets were caught filming the Patriots and other rival teams' defensive signals throughout 2006, from their own sideline (not the endzone), using a videographer wearing a Jets-green polo shirt, but no team credentials badge (also a league rule violation), standing next to Mangini, directing the camera at the opposing defenses.  The league had already by this time distributed its famous memo directing coaches to not videotape opposing defenses. 

I had saved the video and still images of these events, but the link has expired. If anybody has a funtional link or the video and /or stills, please post them here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

So what you mean is that NO JETS FAN HAS THE REQUIRED INTELLIGENCE AND CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS TO READ ANYTHING MORE CHALLENGING THAN AN ARCHIE COMIC BOOK?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    Calm yourself down there Killa-The only people that condone what BB did live in the NE area.Outside of NE they are disgusted and with Childress shooting his mouth off it just brings all those negative feelings towards BB to the surface once again. Did you guys ever see the South Park episode about BB and Spygate-It's a must see for ALL pats fans.You think I'm hard on the pats go watch that!LOL Spygate is NOT BS there killa-It's disgusting to think that this guy BB thinks he's bigger then the game itself! There is NO WAY he gets into the HOF!If he does I lose all faith in humanity.LOL
    Posted by MasterHess-

According to you.  Let's have some real sources.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Hey Chris with the guitar-If you want to start a thread by listing "allegations" about the Jets then go ahead.This thread is about BB. Would you care to comment on the subject at hand?Listing Jets allegations is just a defense mechanism.You're trying to change the subject when everybody wants to talk about BB.Try to keep up. Thanks from everybody. Hey look out for 1024 m something or other-He's about to go postal-I love watching it when it happens!LOL Hey Southnpatsfan-What's there to be jealous of?The Jets beat the snot out of the pats already this year and any past success by the pats is tainted*** by BB and his cheatin ways! The Genius moniker is now dead-Please refrain from using it ever again.Thanks
    Posted by MasterHess-

There's nothing tainted about the past, if BB was such a cheat (as you say) we should hoisting the Lombardi every year. Also, he'll never lose the Genius moniker.
    Beat the snot, I don't think so, the Jets finally beat us, season is young!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2-. Show tedyaz2-'s posts

Leon did you really have to start another thread about this? Really?

SO PLAYED!!!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Amazing.. the life this string has got for such OLD news.  Oh, yeh.. it is Halloween and the "monster" is ALIVE!!..  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Leon did you really have to start another thread about this? Really? SO PLAYED!!!!!!
    Posted by tedyaz2-

Wouldn't you, if you were Leon, as a Jester fan realizing you were headed for a downward spiral and the Pats, (to the music) MOVIN ON UP!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

Sounds to me like a coach trying to deflect attention from his own poor performance as Viking coach , his teams poor performance as well as his starting quarterbacks personal pee pee problem!!!1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Memo to Evil2010....Cloning Jets fans would go down in history as the worst medical experiment on record....you have a better shot fighting the irradiated Zombies....oh wait they are jets fans.....my mistake.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2-. Show tedyaz2-'s posts

What are you  b itching about Teddy-It's the most popular thread in here.Childress brought up the fact that BB cheats to win.I just ran with it! And Boy did pats fans ever get defensive! Southnpatsfan-Yes the moniker of Genius is now and forever dead when referring to BB.I'm sure that the fans of the pats will keep using it amongst thenselves but it's been proven that BB cheated and he isn't as smart as he thinks he is. I'm sure this a blow to all your psyches but like everything else I'm sure that time will heal your open gaping wounds that BB has inflicted upon the NE fanbase.
    Posted by MasterHess-

What am i bitching about? Do you like listening to a broken record?..... Wait of course you do!!! I on the other hand don't! Like I said....SO PLAYED!!!! Just like your act. Its old news brought up by a coach that has never done anything.....Wait, he coaches your idol, brett farve. Wasnt he supposed to bring the jets to the promised land, and then gave up on his team....I know 40 years and counting must be terrible. Do you forget all the cheating that the jest have done. Of couse you look the other way, just like the league does.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

ESPN Just reported that the League will making visits to Childress and they certainly want to talk to BB. Could this be the beginning of the end of BB?His legacy is now forever tainted with not just one illegal allegation but now 2. I feel sorry for all the folks up in beantown that have been buying what BB has been selling for all of these years. Stealing Signals Coach?Tsk Tsk Tsk!
    Posted by MasterHess-

Where were you two years ago when this story broke?

Are you seriously just learning about this? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2-. Show tedyaz2-'s posts

No, leon has been doing the same thing for 2 years

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!? : Wouldn't you, if you were Leon, as a Jester fan realizing you were headed for a downward spiral and the Pats, (to the music) MOVIN ON UP!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

that's the south side of Chicago with the Jeffersons. until the Pats can beat a quality D except for SD, they'll find tough sledding. don't be antagonizing the Jets. that's a pretty good football team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!? : What am i bitching about? Do you like listening to a broken record?..... Wait of course you do!!! I on the other hand don't! Like I said....SO PLAYED!!!! Just like your act. Its old news brought up by a coach that has never done anything.....Wait, he coaches your idol, brett farve. Wasnt he supposed to bring the jets to the promised land, and then gave up on his team....I know 40 years and counting must be terrible. Do you forget all the cheating that the jest have done. Of couse you look the other way, just like the league does.
    Posted by tedyaz2-

I need to know what cheating you're talking about.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Horrible comeback southnpats!
    Posted by MasterHess-

Moron.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Poor MasterHess.  While our coach is heading for Canton, his is heading out for Cantonese . . . 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I loved Childress' confirmation of the fact that the Pats were stealing the Vikes defensive signals in 2006.

He asked his defensive cooridinator, Mike Tomlin, why the Pat's offense was able to cut up thier defense with such precision.  Tomlin tells him that  they always seem to know what I'm going to do.  They must be better at stealing signals than we are.   Dumb and dumber. 

They're just making excuses for their own failure to stop a team that they knew was going to pass on every down.

Leon, you are a lot brighter than Childress.  Why don't you apply for that opening when it comes up.  Should be very soon.

Sections
Shortcuts