BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

Yes another poster in my 'Ignore' list.  So many idiots, so little time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Peon
    You say everyone outside of NE beleives that BB is a cheat and this is real disturbing. Have you bothered to look at the the posters names on here of patsfans, southern, Kansas, Texas, Los Angeles, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, and on and on. The only ones rooting for the Jests are you trolls crawling around those toxic landfills of jersey, Idiot..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Guitar Guy-Why all the captal leters-Are you yelling?LOL Hey guitar guy don't go away mad...jsut go away! I can we can add Guitar Guy to the ever growing list of Leon Supporters!?
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

You never did answer my question. Are you and that other idio...I mean...Ingnor...I mean other person, PhatRex the same?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]Peon You say everyone outside of NE beleives that BB is a cheat and this is real disturbing. Have you bothered to look at the the posters names on here of patsfans, southern, Kansas, Texas, Los Angeles, Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, and on and on. The only ones rooting for the Jests are you trolls crawling around those toxic landfills of jersey, Idiot..
    Posted by PerryM[/QUOTE]

nice avatar there son! just wondering but what was/is your MOS? mine was 67N20 almost a lifetime ago. in any event, Leon,MasterHess, etc etc started out way back calling himself jets. he's made a career in coming here to stir the pot so to speak and rile up us NE fans. and now that His MFY's took it directly straight in the face he's back even more determined to get us all going again. and he succeded as per the number of pages this thread has gotten to. he is good for a laugh or two especially when he refers to New England as Red Sox County.........

so let me simply say "hello Jets" you old pain in the tuchus! How RRRRR ya in my best boston accent.!Wink

Hammer! who still sez whooooooooooooooooooooooouh!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Hammah,
      I know of him well, I started posting on here last year while deployed in Afghanistan, he would get pissed and call me Gomer Pyle, Radar O'Reilly, Beetle Bailey and few others. It was Leon Hess he used then. I am a 92A40 currently.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I loved Childress' confirmation of the fact that the Pats were stealing the Vikes defensive signals in 2006. He asked his defensive cooridinator, Mike Tomlin, why the Pat's offense was able to cut up thier defense with such precision.  Tomlin tells him that  they always seem to know what I'm going to do.  They must be better at stealing signals than we are.   Dumb and dumber.  They're just making excuses for their own failure to stop a team that they knew was going to pass on every down. Leon, you are a lot brighter than Childress.  Why don't you apply for that opening when it comes up.  Should be very soon.
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Leon brighter than Childress? That could be the worst insult of Childress ever posted here or anywhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]Hammah,   I know of him well, I started posting on here last year while deployed in Afghanistan, he would get pissed and call me Gomer Pyle, Radar O'Reilly, Beetle Bailey and few others. It was Leon Hess he used then. I am a 92A40 currently.
    Posted by PerryM[/QUOTE]

HA! you do know that the reason for my laugh is because it takes a lot of scrot to call active duty deployed military names from behind a computer screen where as I doubt very seriously that he would say it to your face. God Bless you son and your bro's and sistahs wearing the uniform and fighting the good fight.
    be safe and a quick return back to the world.

your new buddy Hammer
    former slick crewchief
    101st aviation Bn
    101st Airborne Div
    Viet Nam 70-71

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Perry -You say there are a bunch of guys stationed all over the World that are pats fans but they originate from the NE area

Thats not what I said Dumba$$, look at the beginning of a lot of the fans names on here, they start off with souther(fan), Kansas, Germany, Texas, and also without that from South Carolina, Los Angeles. Not staion in those places pal, living there.

And Hammar I am home now and enjoying my Sunday afternoons very much, and thank you for the sacrifice you made that were unappreciated back then, HOOAH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I see Leon has made it home from grade school and is back at the family double wide.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2-. Show tedyaz2-'s posts

Like listening to a broken record over and over and over......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]I see Leon has made it home from grade school and is back at the family double wide.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Evil, you are the witty one, but it's sad because it's true

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!? : Evil, you are the witty one, but it's sad because it's true
    Posted by PerryM[/QUOTE]

Leon is all about using this site to compensate for his real life short comings. We won't discuss what's short about him. Though words like minuscule apply.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I see Leon has made it home from grade school and is back at the family double wide.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    I think he's changing the tires on it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

you guys are totally missing the point here. with all the back and forth that went on between everybody and my old pal jets, he was still able to get 6 full pages of response's from everybody. it is IMHO that in our beloved boston.com sports forums, there is no one that can claim the name BDC Nut Bustah fly weight champion of the world over Jets! He really doesn't mean any harm, he just loves to get us all flipping out with his endless schtick.

right jets?

give me an address so I can send a sympathy card over your Yankees (207 million payroll) going down faster than ticks jumpin Winkoff a dead hog!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry Beetle Bailey-I don't buy it.No such thing as a NE fan that didn't come from the NE area originally.I'm not buying it. Think about it.Who would knowingly ,in their right mind ,want to be known as the fan of the pats when the Head Coach is known for being unethical?(that's putting it mildly). That was proven beyond the shadow of a doubt by the way.

I recently had to attend a meeting covering "unethical work place behavior".
    Throughout that meeting, we covered many topics to include:
    Harassment,  Jets fans
    Sexual harassment, jets team
    Privacy policy, Jets team
    rude employees, jets team and fans
    falsifying records, Jets team
    Safety for employees and customers, Jets team and fans
    Fraternization, jets team
    Code of conduct, Jets team
    Man, I could go on and on. 
    The one thing that was NEVER brought up as unethical was scouting the competition.  It's an accepted practice in every form of business and expected.
    Didn't they teach you any of this at McDonalds, Leapon?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]you guys are totally missing the point here. with all the back and forth that went on between everybody and my old pal jets, he was still able to get 6 full pages of response's from everybody. it is IMHO that in our beloved boston.com sports forums, there is no one that can claim the name BDC Nut Bustah fly weight champion of the world over Jets! He really doesn't mean any harm, he just loves to get us all flipping out with his endless schtick. right jets? give me an address so I can send a sympathy card over your Yankees (207 million payroll) going down faster than ticks jumpin off a dead hog!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

You've got to wonder about someone who's so attention starved that being constantly crapped on is OK as long as he's the center of attention.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2-. Show tedyaz2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!? : I recently had to attend a meeting covering "unethical work place behavior". Throughout that meeting, we covered many topics to include: Harassment,  Jets fans Sexual harassment, jets team Privacy policy, Jets team rude employees, jets team and fans falsifying records, Jets team Safety for employees and customers, Jets team and fans Fraternization, jets team Code of conduct, Jets team Man, I could go on and on.  The one thing that was NEVER brought up as unethical was scouting the competition.  It's an accepted practice in every form of business and expected. Didn't they teach you any of this at McDonalds, Leapon?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Leon doesnt listen to reason. I posted some of the jets mishaps that the league looked over just like he does. You cant reason with a dope!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Childress is just prepping the excuses in case they lose Sunday.  So is Favre without practicing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

People really shouldn't let a guy with the name MasterHess get to them.  He's just trying to rile people up.  After all, he is a classless Jets fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!? : Leon doesnt listen to reason. I posted some of the jets mishaps that the league looked over just like he does. You cant reason with a dope!
    Posted by tedyaz2-[/QUOTE]
    So true, So true, unfortunately />  But I have to tell ya, I raise and train horses in my off time and despite the obvious language barrier and the inability to reason, I have no problems getting them to understand.
    I can only conclude that he isn't as smart as a horse.  Of course there are horses that can't be trained too.  Normally, they are either castrated or end up as glue.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Ignoring Master Hess permanently and forever. What a pea brain.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Hey do not sleep-Another internet tough guy calling people names over the internet.NE is FULL of them. Pezz-please reread my last post regarding posting about the Jets.You train horses you say?Well you seem as stubborn as a Mule.The subject of the thread is about your unethical coach NOT the NY Jets......that's the 6th time I have said this to you directly.Try to let it sink in. HEE HAW!

I'm In Texas.  There's alot of Pats fans here.
    I noticed you needed an avatar.  Here ya go!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

mediocre troll gets 7 pages, sad. It's a shame there are no useful admins on this board.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Pezz, that's hysterical!

Hess -  you wrote "[y]ou see we are New Yorkers and our lives don't revolve a [sic] sport teams."  You also wrote "[n]o sports are there for enetrtainment [sic] purposes only.We have our prioriteis [sic] in check.Family God the New York Yankees."

These statements are clearly contradicted by your behavior.  If you, as a New Yorker, did not allow your life to revolve around sports teams, as you wrote, than that would mean that you would not: (a) post on this message board; (b) be concerned with the behavior and any rules violation by a sports team coach (i.e., the Pats and Bill Belicheck); and (c) you would not spend so much of your life on this Pats message board because of your alleged priorities that favor life and family over sports.

In light of the above, it is very likely that you are not properly socialized, nor self-actualized, as a male.  Moreover, you most likely have an internet usage based personality disorder under which you very likely have significantly less social interaction with "real friends" and, instead, substitute a schizotypal personality disorder (such as your postings as Master Hess) to substitute for your marked interpersonal personality deficits.  See the attached study for more information on these behavioral problems that you exhibit on this forum:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2323598/

Your behavior on this forum is fascinating to me to examine as a professional.  However, my ethics require me to again point out to you that you should reflect on your actions and speak with your physician regarding help.  If your priorities regarding family and god are in "check" as you wrote above, then you should take action now and try to forego your OCD behaviors regarding the internet that most likely results from your disorder and personality deficits.