BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2-. Show tedyaz2-'s posts

Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    [QUOTE]Yes unfortunately the Almighty Yankees went down.They were playing horribly at the end of the year and it carried over into the play offs-Oh well life goes on. This isn't directed to any one individual so I want you all to pay attention.You see we are New Yorkers and our lives don't revolve a sport teams like so many of our horribly accented neighbors from the North just a short ride up 95. No sports are there for enetrtainment purposes only.We have our prioriteis in check.Family God the New York Yankees. Ahahahaha-LOL and if you know me then you know that I am!
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]

Accusing me of changing the subject leon? You do it all the time...look at this...the yankees!!!!!! Sorry leon, this is a football forum. Im sure people would like to talk about baseball in another forum, and especially the yankees. This is BDC, not a NY forum. Name calling, what are you 10?  Im sure you dont call people names...you do it all the time!!! Do you remember the other day you opened up "good afternoon frogs"? You only want to read, see, or hear things your way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

You read my entire post.  It is your personality type to do so and you know I am correct.  You read everything on this thread that you created because it gives you pleasure to do so.  That's part of your behavior and who you are with respect to this forum.  Take what I wrote to heart.  Good luck.  Let me know if you want a referral, I'm happy to help.  Seriously.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

But you had to respond, didn't you?  You felt compelled to because it's your behavior to do so.  You feel better about yourself when you post here.  You like the feeling of control when you post in your alternate personality that you have created here.  It's not healthly, trust me.  I'm only saying this to alert you, not attack you.  Good luck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Afraid to deal with your issues is par for the course.  You still had to get the last word in even though you allegedly put me on ignore.   I'm sure that is not the case, however.  You know you did not ignore me nor anyone else because you have an OCD to read this thread and cannot look away.  Sound familiar?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

Great analysis l52094.  It's so sad how he keeps responding.  I'm really starting to feel bad for him.  Although he's very entertaining I do hope he gets the help he needs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2-. Show tedyaz2-'s posts

Oh your putting me on ignore. Ill out-do you, how i report you everytime you post?

Dont talk about baseball on a football forum....follow the "leon rules" stick to the subject..............FOOTBALL!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Scandal? What a bunch of Baloney!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB in Yet Another Scandal!? : I'm In Texas.  There's alot of Pats fans here. I noticed you needed an avatar.  Here ya go!
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Nice beard there Mistah Leona

10. This post has been removed.