BB is admitting it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: BB is admitting it

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do we wonder why Brady stopped throwing to Amendola late in the season?

[/QUOTE]

Amendola nailed Giselle. lol

Here is the answer and I am not kidding:

Amendola had a GREAT game vs Miami in Miami. Great game. The Miami defender got his hand in there to break up the game winning TD.

Brady sees that as him being the victim, so he from there, Amendola was out fo the Binky Club.

I am not kidding. This is what I am talking about. Meanwhile, Brady misses people wide open all year, shows people up, when he himself was bad or mediocre, and takes no accountability for his own substandard play.

This is a major problem and it has to do with Brady. I've warned for years after seeing the changes in him and it just won't go away.   It just won't. I am seeing the exact same problems I've talked about in here for years. I thought it was a phase or a coincidence, but it isn't.

Who raced into these board in 2002 to be all angry with David Patten?  Answer? No one did.  No one cared.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/1393/david-patten - Check his usual numbers. LMAO

Everyone just watched the games and wanted the team to win.

When did bloated stats by all of Brady's targets translate into what is meaningful for a productive and consistent offense?  This happened in 2007. That is when it happened. Since then, Brady has only been happy playing backyard football lobbing balls up for Moss or Gronk and underneath to very athletic receivers like a Welker or Hernandez.

That's it. He's completely ignored the importance of spreading it around, not playing favorites and making good choices managing the offense.

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying, Queenie, is that a QB should disregard the quality of the WR he is throwing to (ie, the likelihood that he'll make the catch) in an effort to "spreading it around"?  What an idiot.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

If they can trade amendola and get anything for him without taking money back. BB would be executive of the year without the season being played. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On McDaniels' recommendations, BB  brought in Lloyd and Amendola from St. Louis. Neither one of them had worked out so well.

[/QUOTE]

74 catches, 4 TDS and 900 yards as a 4th receiving option didn't work out well?  lol

I am becoming concerned with not only some fans perceptions of what works and what doesn't at the WR position, but Tom Brady's behind the scenes end-of-season exit interviews and how that affects BB's decisions as GM here.

Personally, I don't believe all of this story anyway because the cap hit is too much for a WR who played the year with a torn groin and played solid with that kind of an injury.  I am sure calls are made all around the league this time of year, though.  This is just one that will create drama via the anti-BB media.

The problem really is Brady. Note how it always seems to be the WR who is at fault. The odds of it always being the WR's fault every season is becoming disturbing and painfully obvious that it isn't the WRs fault. Note how it doesn't matter who the receiver is, TE or WR, old or young, etc.  There's always something Brady tries to blame elsewhere other than his own skills at the QB position.

This whole game of Brady being so demanding is destroying the team.  It's been building for years. He literally has thrown games away by playing favorites and teams seeing that.  He played the victim role when BB had to trade Branch, BB kissed his butt with Moss and Welker and Brady has been whining ever since 2011, even while spoiled.

It has got to stop.  I am not sure it can. The same thing keeps happening via Brady.

[/QUOTE]

I would agree with the brady part if it wasn't for the fact none of them but welker were productive after leaving.

again, if brady is destroying the team, then BB is doing so as well by allowing it. Explain to me why BB would allow this?

[/QUOTE]

What is the answer? Trade for Aaron Rogers?  Tank a season and deal Brady, take the cap hit, and hope the QB class that next year gives you someone as good as Brady?

Do you realize how stupid you sound here asking that question?

What is BB supposed to do here?  Answer me that one. Instead of you asking such a stupid question, one worthy of a shortbus rider, tell the board what BB is supposed to do.

HE's tried everything from dealing Moss, to drafting two TEs with the best skills at each spot you could hope for, to walking from Welkie to prove it's the system, not Welker, etc.

When will it end? When will Brady be held accountable? When will the media ask Brady to finally be a leader and team player again?  I am sure BB has had direct coversations with Brady about it, but what else can he tell a HOF QB whose ego is spiraling out of control?

I am not buying this sort of phony California crap anymore.  I am just not.  The smiley stuff and being nice in front of the camera ain't cutting it and it hasn't for a while for me.

It hasn't when I read about things and realize that Brady still doesn't really take responsibility for anything.

The day he says, "I am the one who is letting the team down", is the day the team will rally around him. As long as he keeps acting like he' above his teammates, like there is some other pinnacle they need to reach to get up to his standard, this is how the postseasons will be.

Even blaming Wendell for the fumbles at the end of the game in Buffalo or Atlanta which were ALL Brady's fault, was a sign of this. He said "WE" need to work on that. No, Tom. YOU need to stay in a split second longer to actually field the snap before pulling out so fast like a scared little girl who lacks focus on that play.

Throw in the media gushing over Brady playing with some strained ligament in his hand as Amendola toughs out a torn groin only to be scapegoated, yes, that's a problem to me as a fan.

Excuses for Brady an d scapegoating the others.  All the media and BBWs do is just interchange the scapegoat from year to year. LAst year, Lloyd even if productive and good, and this year it's now Amendola.

Next year it will be someone else.

[/QUOTE]

Wow!  The idiot that has repeatedly claimed that Mallet was worth a first round pick has conviently left out the best option, if indeeed BB thinks that Brady is not running the offense in the way he wants it run.  Play Mallet.  Moron.  He benched Kosar.  Why not Brady.  Unless BB thinks you're a complete idiot, just like the rest of the world does.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why won't Queenie admit that Danny "glass figurine" Amendola was a FA bust?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/01/report-patriots-have-floated-danny-amendolas-name-in-trade-discussions/

Can we assume that if some team gives up anything more than a bag o balls for him, Queenie will claim that BB "fleeced" them?

[/QUOTE]

If they lose Welker and Edelman and only get Danny IR back that is not good GM work

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, Rusty knows.  He just has a hard time admitting when he is wrong.  Wait, let me rephrase.  Rusty can not admit when he is wrong.  He will change directions and try anything and everything to save himself.  That is why he is now comparing Amendola to David Patten.  Let's not forget when he first started talking about Amendola last off season and preseason he was describing Amendola as being the next Troy Brown but even better because he would be a much better weapon in the red zone.  LMAO!  That didn't happen so he changes gears and brings up the David Patten angle.  Amendola finsished with less yards then David Patton and he only had 2 td's. What happened to the next Troy Brown but better in the red zone he was on here so openly talking about?  If the Pats move Amendola he will never hear the end of it from me.

[/QUOTE]

to be fair TFB when u are as wrong as often as Rusty is it gets tiring to keep admitting it over and over so I think he just doesn't bother

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

On McDaniels' recommendations, BB  brought in Lloyd and Amendola from St. Louis. Neither one of them had worked out so well.

[/QUOTE]

74 catches, 4 TDS and 900 yards as a 4th receiving option didn't work out well?  lol

I am becoming concerned with not only some fans perceptions of what works and what doesn't at the WR position, but Tom Brady's behind the scenes end-of-season exit interviews and how that affects BB's decisions as GM here.

Personally, I don't believe all of this story anyway because the cap hit is too much for a WR who played the year with a torn groin and played solid with that kind of an injury.  I am sure calls are made all around the league this time of year, though.  This is just one that will create drama via the anti-BB media.

The problem really is Brady. Note how it always seems to be the WR who is at fault. The odds of it always being the WR's fault every season is becoming disturbing and painfully obvious that it isn't the WRs fault. Note how it doesn't matter who the receiver is, TE or WR, old or young, etc.  There's always something Brady tries to blame elsewhere other than his own skills at the QB position.

This whole game of Brady being so demanding is destroying the team.  It's been building for years. He literally has thrown games away by playing favorites and teams seeing that.  He played the victim role when BB had to trade Branch, BB kissed his butt with Moss and Welker and Brady has been whining ever since 2011, even while spoiled.

It has got to stop.  I am not sure it can. The same thing keeps happening via Brady.

[/QUOTE]

I would agree with the brady part if it wasn't for the fact none of them but welker were productive after leaving.

again, if brady is destroying the team, then BB is doing so as well by allowing it. Explain to me why BB would allow this?

[/QUOTE]

What is the answer? Trade for Aaron Rogers?  Tank a season and deal Brady, take the cap hit, and hope the QB class that next year gives you someone as good as Brady?

What is BB supposed to do here?  Answer me that one. Instead of you asking such a stupid question, one worthy of a shortbus rider, tell the board what BB is supposed to do.

HE's tried everything from dealing Moss, to drafting two TEs with the best skills at each spot you could hope for, to walking from Welkie to prove it's the system, not Welker, etc.

When will it end? When will Brady be held accountable? When will the media ask Brady to finally be a leader and team player again?  I am sure BB has had direct coversations with Brady about it, but what else can he tell a HOF QB whose ego is spiraling out of control?

I am not buying this sort of phony California crap anymore.  I am just not.  The smiley stuff and being nice in front of the camera ain't cutting it and it hasn't for a while for me.

It hasn't when I read about things and realize that Brady still doesn't really take responsibility for anything.

The day he says, "I am the one who is letting the team down", is the day the team will rally around him. As long as he keeps acting like he' above his teammates, like there is some other pinnacle they need to reach to get up to his standard, this is how the postseasons will be.

Even blaming Wendell for the fumbles at the end of the game in Buffalo or Atlanta which were ALL Brady's fault, was a sign of this. He said "WE" need to work on that. No, Tom. YOU need to stay in a split second longer to actually field the snap before pulling out so fast like a scared little girl who lacks focus on that play.

Throw in the media gushing over Brady playing with some strained ligament in his hand as Amendola toughs out a torn groin only to be scapegoated, yes, that's a problem to me as a fan.

Excuses for Brady an d scapegoating the others.  All the media and BBWs do is just interchange the scapegoat from year to year. LAst year, Lloyd even if productive and good, and this year it's now Amendola.

[/QUOTE]

Wow!  The idiot that has repeatedly claimed that Mallet was worth a first round pick has conviently left out the best option, if indeeed BB thinks that Brady is not running the offense in the way he wants it run.  Play Mallet.  Moron.  He benched Kosar.  Why not Brady.  Unless BB thinks you're a complete idiot, just like the rest of the world does.

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have Mallet than Geno Smith.  Period. And EJ Manuel for that matter.  

Did you just compare a future HOF QB to Bernie Kosar? lol!

How far back did the inbreeding go, Butchise? Hundreds of years in your family? It certainly just decades with your white trash family, obviously.

Now BB will be benching Brady, be strung up by the media, cause a massive distraction, fans will storm Gillette and this is your solution. My god are you a cuckoo bird.

[/QUOTE]

Wow!  What an idiot.  You think that by pointing out that BB had no problem benching a fan favorite QB in the past that I am comparing Kosar to Brady?  You're stupid.  Question is, Queenie, if Brady is so bad and Mallet better than a guy who started 16 games as a rookie, why can't he get a single snap in on eof those games where Brady changes the run plays to pass plays and changed the progression to throw to just one guy?  He benched Welker for busting Rex's balls, but he won't sit Brady down for a snap?  Weird.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If they can trade amendola and get anything for him without taking money back. BB would be executive of the year without the season being played. 

[/QUOTE]

Why would you trade a proven system player like Amendola though?  This is like saying BB should have traded Patten in 2002 or something.

Don't look now, but the reason why fans like you others try to scapegoat the WRs or TEs is becaue this team hasn't won the SB in a while, as you sit there all entitled.

How well has Brady played in the postseason since McDaniels, his buddy, was promoted to OC?

My solution would be to can McDaniels and have Weis come back, but that ain't happening. Weis isn't going to chase old glories.

This is as stable as it will get for Brady so it's now up to Brady to be a big boy.

[/QUOTE]

Tom has Not played well in the playoffs when they have lost. Suppose amendola gets injured again do you want to take that chance. If you can move him resign Edelman. Have a little more money to spend on the D I do it. CW love him but that ship has sailed. JM is the OC  weather we like it or not he's here for at least this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Second DH, Tom Brady is not a pretender ,  he is not an actor. He is the QB for the pats who does a lot of charity work around BOS- LA area. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are right Russ. Bb has given Brady all the tools to succeed and Brady has failed. What should bb do? 

How about trade Brady for a few firsts and use those picks to finally get the defense right. Would that suit your fancy? We could then hold teams to 10 PPG, and score 6 ourselves. That should work well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In retrospect, both were bad decisions.  We've needed both quality and stability at the WR position for a while.  Welker was the one guy we've had that has provided both and we let him walk.  The other guys we've brought in haven't been long-term answers and haven't really been great short-term stop gaps either.  Keeping Welker another year or two and getting a decent replacement for Moss after 2010 would have been a better strategy, I think. 

[/QUOTE]

Would they have won a championship if they kept WW? All that would have happened differently is Welker would have caught 120 passes and Edelman would have caught 20 or 25.

If Welker could have prevented Gronk from getting his leg taken out and/or kept VW, Mayo, Spikes, Vollmer and Talib on the field, then yeah he'd have made a difference. Otherwise, no difference.

[/QUOTE]

Muzz, he doesn't get it. He started watching the PAts in 2007 and thinks stats means winning a SB.

[/QUOTE]

I saw a team with lousy receivers when Gronk was out.  The need for a decent outside WR has been obvious since the end of 2009.  The position has not been filled except by various stop gaps who have not, in the end, panned out. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do we wonder why Brady stopped throwing to Amendola late in the season?

[/QUOTE]

Amendola nailed Giselle. lol

Here is the answer and I am not kidding:

Amendola had a GREAT game vs Miami in Miami. Great game. The Miami defender got his hand in there to break up the game winning TD.

Brady sees that as him being the victim, so he from there, Amendola was out fo the Binky Club.

I am not kidding. This is what I am talking about. Meanwhile, Brady misses people wide open all year, shows people up, when he himself was bad or mediocre, and takes no accountability for his own substandard play.

This is a major problem and it has to do with Brady. I've warned for years after seeing the changes in him and it just won't go away.   It just won't. I am seeing the exact same problems I've talked about in here for years. I thought it was a phase or a coincidence, but it isn't.

Who raced into these board in 2002 to be all angry with David Patten?  Answer? No one did.  No one cared.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/1393/david-patten - Check his usual numbers. LMAO

Everyone just watched the games and wanted the team to win.

When did bloated stats by all of Brady's targets translate into what is meaningful for a productive and consistent offense?  This happened in 2007. That is when it happened. Since then, Brady has only been happy playing backyard football lobbing balls up for Moss or Gronk and underneath to very athletic receivers like a Welker or Hernandez.

That's it. He's completely ignored the importance of spreading it around, not playing favorites and making good choices managing the offense.

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying, Queenie, is that a QB should disregard the quality of the WR he is throwing to (ie, the likelihood that he'll make the catch) in an effort to "spreading it around"?  What an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

The quality? How great was David PAtten or rookies Branch and Givens in 2002? Or, those same players in 2003?

Brady had TEs like JErmaine Wiggins, then Graham who could only block well, and then Fauria.  None of these TEs were TEs that defenses were concerned with, which actually benefitted Brady and the concept of the unknown of where the ball was going.

They ran the route, Brady put it in the right spot at the right time with the right trajectory, and voila.

I remember the play in Chicago with Brady to Patten, when the Pats D SUCKED in that game and that season, where Brady spread it around to lead the come back and he hit Patten for the game winner on an incredible throw and catch in the back of the end zone.

Where is that Brady?  What's comical about that is the receptions the RBs had in that game.  Faulk, 7 for 109.  Smith, 4 for 24.  Marc Edwards, 4 for 29. NE's receivers other than Brown were taken out, so Brady used his RBs. Gee! WHat a novel concept! 

Where is the Brady that spsreads it around and doesn't act like a spoiled, snobby tool?

[/QUOTE]

Looks like he went the way of that defense. You remember. The ones that won us SBs. 

Back then Brady didn't have to put up 28-35 a game to win. The defense could be relied upon to make stops and take the ball away at critical times. 

for some reason bb decided to flip the balance on this team with the strength being offense. I think he did it with an aging defense. Maybe he just couldn't replace his aging D players fast enough. To complicate matters, there were tons of swings and misses in .fA and the draft. Remember all the D picks that up and evaporated? Th defense never was rebuilt. The load therefore remained on the offenses shoulders and one Tom Brady. Not until this year has the defense looked rebuilt...of course injuries decimated it and we had to once again revert to the offense. The issue this time is that the offense less Gronk, Hern, ww didn't have the horsepower. 

That is the way I see it. The balance was intentionally flipped by BB himself and never properly restored. Lets hope this year is different. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like he went the way of that defense. You remember. The ones that won us SBs. 

Back then Brady didn't have to put up 28-35 a game to win. The defense could be relied upon to make stops and take the ball away at critical times. 

for some reason bb decided to flip the balance on this team with the strength being offense. I think he did it with an aging defense. Maybe he just couldn't replace his aging D players fast enough. To complicate matters, there were tons of swings and misses in .fA and the draft. Remember all the D picks that up and evaporated? Th defense never was rebuilt. The load therefore remained on the offenses shoulders and one Tom Brady. Not until this year has the defense looked rebuilt...of course injuries decimated it and we had to once again revert to the offense. The issue this time is that the offense less Gronk, Hern, ww didn't have the horsepower. 

That is the way I see it. The balance was intentionally flipped by BB himself and never properly restored. Lets hope this year is different. 

[/QUOTE]

Good post.  One that makes some sense.  Seems like some just want to blame losses on one player.  That doesn't make sense at all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"74 catches, 4 TDS and 900 yards as a 4th receiving option didn't work out well?  lol"

Sure it's great if you enjoy racking up regular season wins as you do. 

Playoff production was anemic. And now you can't sign Edelman, a superior receiver, because of him. Oh, and the guy you didn't sign took your best cornerback out of the game. 

No, year one of Amendola did not work out well. Year 2 could be different but if Edelman doesn't come back pressure will be on. 

By the way nice job of everyone taking a thread started by a troubled person and turning it into something half decent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tom has Not played well in the playoffs when they have lost. Suppose amendola gets injured again do you want to take that chance. If you can move him resign Edelman. Have a little more money to spend on the D I do it. CW love him but that ship has sailed. JM is the OC  weather we like it or not he's here for at least this year.

[/QUOTE]

neither did many other players on offense, defense, ST.  The coaching had their role in those losses too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"74 catches, 4 TDS and 900 yards as a 4th receiving option didn't work out well?  lol"

Sure it's great if you enjoy racking up regular season wins as you do. 

Playoff production was anemic. And now you can't sign Edelman, a superior receiver, because of him. Oh, and the guy you didn't sign took your best cornerback out of the game. 

No, year one of Amendola did not work out well. Year 2 could be different but if Edelman doesn't come back pressure will be on. 

By the way nice job of everyone taking a thread started by a troubled person and turning it into something half decent.

[/QUOTE]

DA may also have a repeat of his first year with the Patriots; which wouldn't bode well for the offense. He has a history of injuries. He had a history of concussions before arriving. He had a concussion this season. His position requires that he run short/intermediate patterns in the middle of the field; where there's a higher chance that he's going to get hit hard again (even if he tries to avoid big hits). And, as I understand concussions - the next one might not need as hard a hit. Think of all the slot-type receivers who's careers have ended because of concussions. He's on that path.

A better question might be - what are the chances that DA is going to be hurt again.  I'd say it's on the higher side than not.  BB felt there was a need at WR, he understood the value in DA prior to last season, he also knew about the injury risks.  BB may end up with the short end of the stick when he took a chance on DA. It is what it is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In retrospect, both were bad decisions.  We've needed both quality and stability at the WR position for a while.  Welker was the one guy we've had that has provided both and we let him walk.  The other guys we've brought in haven't been long-term answers and haven't really been great short-term stop gaps either.  Keeping Welker another year or two and getting a decent replacement for Moss after 2010 would have been a better strategy, I think. 

[/QUOTE]

The Pats still would not have won a Superbowl . The Pats won their superbowls with defense. When Polian changed the rules, it looked like offense would eventually win superbowls and the Pats changed team philosophies. Now that the superbowl winner is still the better defensive team and the phantom PI calls have lessened the Pats are going back to the old, tried and true, "defense wins championships" team philosophy.

If Welker couldn't be counted on to make the catch that wins the game, and truth be told, he couldn't, then he should have been allowed to walk, which he was.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amendola is just another black mark on a poor GMs resume.

Thank God for Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, how about those Bruins playoff hopes being obliterated without any defensemen?
    Even Millbury says so...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to teegee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tough to play when your torn groin muscle is off the bone?

[/QUOTE]

It' funny, I never once looked at the WR stats with Brown, Patten, Branch, etc back in the day. Not once. I never focused on it.

Now, when the production is there, people still want to whine about it.  2007 destroyed Brady, the team, and how some of our own fans understand how to analyze this game.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, offensive domination destroyed Brady. You're an idiot.

BTW, it's clear that you never looked at Brown's stats because for years you claimed that Brady never "stared down" WR before Welker, even though Brown had 100+ catches.  

You're inability to distinguish the difference between what a high scoring offense does to a team compared to what a defense that cannot get off the field and repeatedly gives up game losing drives in the last 2 minutes is beyond hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

That was Brady's first year as a QB.  Are you this stupid still?  Any 1st time starting QB showing some flaws in their game is not a big deal.

Brady clearly was a better QB in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 than he was in 2001 or 2002, moron.

ANd, it's because the was told to trust all of his weapons and spread the ball around.

Weis was able to crack the whip, McDaniels has not been able to do that.

Brady has SUCKED beyond belief in most games in the postseason since McDaniels took over for Weis and they went to this shotgun spread base which is a feast or famine style and detrimental to the team.

This has nothing to do with Caldwell, Gaffney, Branch, Lloyd or Amendola. Nothing.

You should be worried about your own WR position. Stephen Hill is now a bust and Holmes is done as well.  Ouch. Outside of Kerley, I have no idea who your crappy WRs are.

lol

[/QUOTE]

What? You purposely didn't mention Kellen "vaseline jazz hands" Winslow? That was mean...Rub-a-dub-dub Jets fans, rub-a-dub-dub!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Amendola is just another black mark on a poor GMs resume.

Thank God for Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, how about those Bruins playoff hopes being obliterated without any defensemen?
    Even Millbury says so...

[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to Milbury he says one thing on TV then goes on a local radio show every now and then and says another lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, Rusty knows.  He just has a hard time admitting when he is wrong.  Wait, let me rephrase.  Rusty can not admit when he is wrong.  He will change directions and try anything and everything to save himself.  That is why he is now comparing Amendola to David Patten.  Let's not forget when he first started talking about Amendola last off season and preseason he was describing Amendola as being the next Troy Brown but even better because he would be a much better weapon in the red zone.  LMAO!  That didn't happen so he changes gears and brings up the David Patten angle.  Amendola finsished with less yards then David Patton and he only had 2 td's. What happened to the next Troy Brown but better in the red zone he was on here so openly talking about?  If the Pats move Amendola he will never hear the end of it from me.

[/QUOTE]

+1.  I remember a lot of those thread Tfb12 -   Plus, there was no chatter about edleman being the guy who was going to replace WW production, it was mr fragile!  Now pats would like to sell him off somewhere!  Lol.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think Amendola would be a good receiver if he was healthy, problem is he has proven that he can't do that...ever. Now me thinking he could be a good receiver if healthy is most likely wrong, because BB obviously doesn't feel the guy could be a good receiver or else we wouldn't be hearing about releases, trading him, etc - we wouldn't hear Brady have basically nothing good to say about the guy at his end of the year press conference either. In the end Amendola is just another free agent bust - the list is long and most likely will grow this off season. Thanks BB, thank you.