BB is gutless

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

BB is gutless

No one is calling BB's 1st round pick a winner. Look nationally and it is a consensuis that he gagged! Why didn't he stay at #22 and take a stud? He's affraid to! He's affraid he can't collar Dez or Odrick or Hughes so he settles for a BS safe pick. I'm tired of these gutless selections of the past few years. We're gonna wind up with 15 merdiocre players who will flood the roster.

Why not take a good player and stay at 22? any answers PN???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: BB is gutless

In Response to BB is gutless:
    No one is calling BB's 1st round pick a winner. Look nationally and it is a consensuis that he gagged! Why didn't he stay at #22 and take a stud? He's affraid to! He's affraid he can't collar Dez or Odrick or Hughes so he settles for a BS safe pick. I'm tired of these gutless selections of the past few years. We're gonna wind up with 15 merdiocre players who will flood the roster. Why not take a good player and stay at 22? any answers PN???
    Posted by jader

What gives you the right to call BB gutless?  You won Madden 2010 on the Rookie Level?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

This is why the members of the media (and I use that term loosely) don't run football teams.  They also had Seabass graded as a 4th rounder last year.  It's way to early to over react.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Why not take a good player at 22?

Because we got a good player where we picked and got a 3 rounder to boot. You're assuming that the guy they took sukkkkd? He might be good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

People have to remember the Draft is one piece free agency is another and a third is the June Free agency period which from what I have heard will be flush. I think the Patriots make a couple nice additions in the June Free agency period and as far as the picks I like McCourty he gives us 3 Legit stout solid CB's to add to the solid Safties we already have and it just got a lot tougher to pass on us. That means the LB's we have like Banta-Cain and McKenzie and Mayo and Spikes and whoever else we will have can pin their ears back and just go after the ball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vinniedonuts1. Show vinniedonuts1's posts

The best player on a aweful pass defense is a bad pick

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"What gives you the right to call BB gutless?  You won Madden 2010 on the Rookie Level?"

You're WAY outta line on this here Rocky...  In reality, jader just gave up after 4 minutes of playing Madden on the Rookie Level, saying it was poorly designed and that the video designers were "gutless" because since they didn't play REAL NFL football, so they designed the game completely wrong (he's not sure though WHY, but he knows it to be Fact).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Only time is going to tell but I think for all the draft picks New England had this was and is going to work to be another bust draft. Once again it shows that Kraft trys to get the least expensive players and it goes back to what Randy Moss said. Sure they signed Wilfolk, they had to or the team would have come apart. But you mark my words, the Pats will be in 3rd place this year at the end. These players will not add much to this team the only one I see that will is the CB. Time will tell, sorry boys but Im a realist I just dont see these players as all that much. but then again I dont own a football team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I won't call him gutless. 

I have nothing more, but an uninformed, amateur opinion, BUT 

I would have taken a chance on having Moss (supposedly one of the smartest players I've ever met - BB, not me.) tutor, potentially, the next break out WR in Dez Bryant. 

I'm surprised a coach, with Bill's ego, didn't think he could keep Dez in check.

Sections
Shortcuts