BB Is Stupid - He just cost the Patriots any hopes of going deep into playoffs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: BB Is Stupid - He just cost the Patriots any hopes of going deep into playoffs...

Bubba, I know they have good Mai tai's and Korean Barbecue out in Hawaii. Relax man, we're going to the playoffs next week and bringng some important healthy bodies back. The Colts Played their starters for a quarter and a half today too. Don't hate The Bill Bubba..Love the Bill, he is our friend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Re: BB Is Stupid - He just cost the Patriots any hopes of going deep into playoffs...

Pretty obvious here that someone here had an extra helping of "stupid" for breakfast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

The mo' thing is hardly a myth, im sorry, but how'd the colts do when they rested their starters before the playoffs. ahh not so well. Wouldnt surprise me at all if this O was just starting to get in rythem, No real identity all year, and the play calling was terrible, to say the least. If your a confident team..go play. And Brady has broken ribs, how much better they gonna get in 6-7 days. Same for Moss' back. T- it off, this is football.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Bubba, I know they have good Mai tai's and Korean Barbecue out in Hawaii. Relax man, we're going to the playoffs next week and bringng some important healthy bodies back. The Colts Played their starters for a quarter and a half today too. Don't hate The Bill Bubba..Love the Bill, he is our friend."

LMAO.....love the bill...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I've skipped every comment here, so I could leave mine unbias. SERIOUSLY???!!!

There is not a single person, in this forum, that thought we should rest our starters, leading up to the game.

2nd guessing now is foolish.

And anyway, if we lose, in the playoffs, it will be because of a seriously subpar defense, not missing Welker (as amazing and invaluable as he is).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If it was the fourth quarter maybe you can blame the call.  But every team, including Indy plays starters the 1st quarter to keep thier preparation and sharpness going into the playoffs.  It's a fluke, I'm more worried about the stale play calling again.  4th QTR, 4:30, leading, they come out in shotgun?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Bubba, stay in Hawaii.

If the pats sat everyone and they lost, you'd be crying that they should have played.

Geezus, injuries happen. Thats part of the game. To blame BB on an injury where Welker got touched by a ghost is just plain stupid. I suppose if he done the same thing in practice you'd be pissy with BB about having him practice. Or if he got into a car crash on the way to practice it was BB's fault for even having him come to practice.

C'mon dude.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Bubba come back when your IQ tops 50

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Bubba, stay in Hawaii."

I plan on it.  U kiddin'? I live in paradise....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Pretty obvious here that someone here had an extra helping of "stupid" for breakfast."

Ooooh, is that what you had for breakfast.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"I've skipped every comment here, so I could leave mine unbias. SERIOUSLY???!!!

There is not a single person, in this forum, that thought we should rest our starters, leading up to the game.

2nd guessing now is foolish.

And anyway, if we lose, in the playoffs, it will be because of a seriously subpar defense, not missing Welker (as amazing and invaluable as he is)."

Actually, there were a handful of people who were willing to rest some key starters. I was one of the few who supported the Colts' decision last week.

But, you are right....if we lose next week - it's not because of the loss of Welker.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Bubba: Was I supposed to read, what a bunch of other people think, before forming MY OWN OPINION. WOW, that would make things easier. Sorry I can't read every post on the forum, I shouldn't have included the .001 % I missed in my generalization.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

i say he sprained his PCL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Casportsfan
        Why are you posting on this board and running your mouth? Do you also beat on your chest like Merriman and others of his ilk? Your "in the face demeanor" is what is wrong with America's culture today. Didn't your Momma teach you any manners and any thing about polite society or were you just born disagreeable?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Casportsfan can't take the fact that his mighty Chargers not only haven't won a SB in ages but haven't even been to one. They play in the worst division in the AFC abd can't even get 1st seed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Casports, nobody likes U in the Chargers sites and nobody likes U here. U come on here to gloat about the most underachieving team in football, your chargers. And Your the loser who was actually saying that U would take michael irvin over 81.  Randy's not that good of a rec, blah, blah, poooop. He's on pace w/ Rice, with his stats through yrs played. No other rec. in history can say that. And he will break JR's TD record, if he plays 4 more yrs. IN considerably less time. And lets not pretend like JR was doing this by himself, please. U look up the most talented teams thru history and U will find about 5-6 he played on.And what point were U trying to get across. Moss isnt as good as the widely reguarded as "best football player ever", as most gush. Which is BS anyway. Man your a loser. Pats have done more w/ less than everyone in this league, including your "its jan. where are the chargers, blowing LT's nose n wipeing his butt" Moss has not faded in his career, nowhere near the way LT has. They hand him TD's, U kidding me. One of the biggest whiners there is. And they Pats havnt lost next week, we got nothing to prove to U skirt's.  U prolly live in oak-town, but got richard, so your like, " yea man U see that home run LT hit fellas". LOSER, U spend your time on other peoples team sites, talking shite, no wonder why the queens dont like U, cause your a real biacth!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

"Casportsfan can't take the fact that his mighty Chargers not only haven't won a SB in ages but haven't even been to one. They play in the worst division in the AFC abd can't even get 1st seed "

actualy the chargers lost to the 49ers in a super bowl, remember?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

OUR 07 team would kick any of our teams azz, including the one U troted out like a pig, in 07 by the way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea I remember, young just threw another TD. This loser started watching a lil football when fantasy footbal got really popular about 4-5yrs ago. U a padres fan too, loser.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Casportsfan

Garbage is what you are. Nothing in this world you have done will become you as much as your leaving it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Bubba: Was I supposed to read, what a bunch of other people think, before forming MY OWN OPINION. WOW, that would make things easier. Sorry I can't read every post on the forum, I shouldn't have included the .001 % I missed in my generalization."

Jedinate...no, your opinion was perfectly fine.  I'm not sure why you think that I'm upset with your opinion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Casportsfan too funny you calling someone else delusional when the Chargers gack every playoffs

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

BB didn't win 3 super bowls by resting players and going soft the last couple of games. Just keep that in mind. Yes we lost a key player. That was one of the worst possible outcomes but you don't win by playing safe. You lose by taking the safe way out. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

U called me bro? or bra? and dude? U are terrible at debating, dude! Nothings eats at me, expect whatever your sister gave me when I plowed her like Jan. blizzered. And clutch,hhmmm, how bout last yrs TD catch to send the game in over time or the would have been one in the SB. Sorry he cant play D, if not for that then we win both. But just like your sister, you'll talk out of your kitty lips and spew more garbage.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Did U really say rush the passer? U kidding me, your pass rush is a rumor, I dont wanna hear about stats either which dont help that stupid remark. First off, u cant "rush the passer" you dont even know what that means, loser. Second, U think your going far w/ that run D. Your chargers arnt going anywhere bro. And at least we have a past to look back on, what do u have. A Winslow story.

Sections
Shortcuts