BB Is Stupid - He just cost the Patriots any hopes of going deep into playoffs...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: BB Is Stupid - He just cost the Patriots any hopes of going deep into playoffs...

Such a loser U are, who cares how many yrds it was, its a would be game winning SB catch. Rice and Wayne played on the most talented teams ever in their respected sports. And thats your argument. He's not as good as jesus. Jordin on the other hand is a man-god. I knew U would talk smack out of your kitty like your sis, maybe I plowed both of U.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: BB Is Stupid - He just cost the Patriots any hopes of going deep into playoffs...

OK- timeout, billy t's is here, spicy chicken and lo mein MOFO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Hate having to agree with Underdogg about anything - but must agree that watching the play makes it look highly likely that Wes had knee damage already, it was a ticking time bomb that exploded today.....

I would argue that if it had to happen, better this week then next - now Edelman can get a full week of reps in Wes's role - and the Pats can re configure their offense to account for Wes's absence

Lastly, to the folks that are saying this is somehow BB fault: Are you serious? Wes blew out his knee untouched within the first few minutes of the game. Did anyone seriously think that BB wasn't going to play the starters for a few series at least, maybe even the whole first half? It was a freak play, it is heartbreaking, but what are you going to do?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Close ranks and dress the line...there's still a job to do

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

After listening to all the Pats fans pile on the Colts for lacking guts (I hate the Colts too), how can you turn around this week and blame Belichick for doing the very thing you criticized the Colts for failing to do?  Belichick knew his team had to play next week, win or lose, and he wanted them to get experience against another solid passing team that also had a good defense with a tough pass rush.  he coaches his team much better than the experts who log in here with their brilliant insights.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

if i could pick ANY coach in the NFL right now for my team, it would be.... Bill Belicheck.  But i sure as hell want different offensive and defensive coordinators.  Wes got hurt playing.  thats what happens.  move on.  Hopefully we get someone to step up.  Good Luck in rehab Wes, and God bless.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"BB didn't win 3 super bowls by resting players and going soft the last couple of games. Just keep that in mind. Yes we lost a key player. That was one of the worst possible outcomes but you don't win by playing safe. You lose by taking the safe way out. "

I hear ya, but it's the same guy who seems to have had problems managing the clock, play calling (on both sides of the ball), challenges, 4th-and-short,....

I love the 3 SBs, but that is HISTORY.....and like the regular season - means nothing heading into the playoffs.  It's about THIS year - and making smarter decisions to get back to the superbowl

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

BB is head n shoulders above every coach in this league. Mostly head cause its so big, lol, awwhhh I kid, I kid. Listen theres not any team owner in this league that wouldnt drive their current to the airport, no-one. Theres been a couple of mistakes, but not because the game past him or any of that crap. Ive actually heard that hes angry with the lack of help, but people like JKraft are saying things like "Bill this is your show" .Yea he prolly picks and choose's who there, but still this guy has been doing everything the past two years. McJosh was decent but Ive never been a fan of his. Truth is every year since Weis n Crom's left he's had to do it all. And he's more comfortable with guys who have been there with him, instead of trying to get a "hired gun", like a Cameron for O or a Shartz for D. He thinks guys who have been there and learned their style should be able to step up. Cant disagree w/ that, but on the other hand guys like Weis, yea he has flaws, but was great at what he did and knew his team inside/out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from briansierra. Show briansierra's posts

At lest you have edelman to scare the other secondaries.  At least you have houston, another winning team, exposing the secondary.  You see patsy fans, when your team plays someoneone other than the living dead teams, your team's flaws are brutally exposed with the likes of butler getting another pass interference as he twists and turns like a ballerina out there.  Your brilliant coach didn't win 3 sb's, he got them the old fashoned way, he cheated so stop saying
     " he didn't win 3 sbs by resting starters"  Well, welker, brady, moss should have not been playing, end of story just like your season, baltimore Houston, pick your team, they will smack the patsies down.  But at least bb can make some more brliiant free agent signings like galloway, ad thomas or trades like burgess.  Or draft more butlers, wilhites.  Moves like that are really good for the rest of nfl.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Blame astro turf

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

Bubba,

You are a jerk. Get off the board. You just don't get it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

BS, U should just shorten it up, instead of brianseirra, thats what U sound like BS. U sound like a jealous ex-g/f. U sound like that kitty kitty marshell faulk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

I have not read all the posts.  But to whomever started this....you're a loser. 

I just ask you this one thing...put yourself in the position.....if you are BB or whatever.....when something doesn't go your way.....do you cry and moan about it or do you move to a solution????

God help you and if you are an adult that manages people.  You probably criticize when people fowl up.  Fix it an and move on.  The Pat's will move forward....does no good to moan...it's in the PAST.   

A better post would have been to focus on what is next.  Edelman can take Welker's place.  Will he be the same?  Unlikely, as Wes has several years of experience adapting to defenses.  But, the offense isn't the problem.  They'll utilize Faulk and the TE's more and maybe actually attempt to win games the way they used to.  

On another note, the defense is certainly a year away as we blew our 4th game with a late lead.  That's more of an issue (to me) than focusing on who should have or shouldn't have played today.  

Snap out it.  You tick me off and I hope you repond to this you off-point loser.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Sorry I cant take U serious if U criticize BB for everything. 12 has broken ribs, not going to do anything to sit for 6-7 days, same w/ 81's back. Are U gonna feel that much better if it happened next week, really? This injury was coming today, tommorrow, really does it matter. Just makes you sound like an uneducated fan, cant come up w/ a valid point, so be capt. obvi.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"Bubba,

You are a jerk. Get off the board. You just don't get it."

Hmmm, I guess you're right....I should get off this nasty board cuz I can't take it anymore...waaaahh!

Jimdaytona....no, you're a towel.  LMAO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"
    First: 11/8/2005
    Last: 1/3/2010
    I have not read all the posts.  But to whomever started this....you're a loser. 

I just ask you this one thing...put yourself in the position.....if you are BB or whatever.....when something doesn't go your way.....do you cry and moan about it or do you move to a solution????

God help you and if you are an adult that manages people.  You probably criticize when people fowl up.  Fix it an and move on.  The Pat's will move forward....does no good to moan...it's in the PAST.   

A better post would have been to focus on what is next.  Edelman can take Welker's place.  Will he be the same?  Unlikely, as Wes has several years of experience adapting to defenses.  But, the offense isn't the problem.  They'll utilize Faulk and the TE's more and maybe actually attempt to win games the way they used to.  

On another note, the defense is certainly a year away as we blew our 4th game with a late lead.  That's more of an issue (to me) than focusing on who should have or shouldn't have played today.  

Snap out it.  You tick me off and I hope you repond to this you off-point loser.  "

awwwww, po baby is ticked off cuz he don't agree with me. Namecalling is always the best offense, isn't it?  Waaaah....waaaaah

now, why don't u go back and read all the posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"This sukks... I know a lot of people saying it could have happened in practive, etc, etc... but bottom line is it happened in a meaningless game where he didn't need to be on the field.  What would we be saying if Brady got hurt in the 3rd?

I'm just frustrated right now... but oh well... like many here are saying - get over it and move on. "

IraqSteve, I agree with you.  Frustrated yes, but we do have to move forward. We do have Edelman. We still need to do so many things to win next week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

I would say it is a stupid move but he is not stupid. But why did he replace Brady twice if he didn't intend to try and win the game. Either play the starters for the whole game(unless it is a blowout) or rest the jkey starters for the whole game...Brady, Welker, Moss and Faulk. He rested Warren and Wilfork. Confusing to say the least. The strength of this team is the offense so why put them at risk?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

everyone on here named bubba is retarded. No serious, these are some "eat crayons" dumb. Hardly the smartest guy in the room, but you guys are capt. obvi. and capt $hithead all in one