BB miked up for all 2009 season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

BB miked up for all 2009 season

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4701193/belichick-documentary-set-for-nfl-network

This should be rather interesting and insightful. Thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: BB miked up for all 2009 season

I wonder what he says after the failed 4th and 2 attempt against the Colts in the Sunday Night game.  This sounds like a terrific documentary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: BB miked up for all 2009 season:
    I wonder what he says after the failed 4th and 2 attempt against the Colts in the Sunday Night game.  This sounds like a terrific documentary.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

Probably "You know, it is what it is, I was doing what I thought was best for this football team"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm really looking forward to this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

"In the 2009 season, which marked Belichick’s 35th consecutive year in the NFL and the Patriots’ 50th Anniversary season, NFL Films documented sides of the three-time Super Bowl-winning head coach few have ever seen. While his unmatched record as a head coach makes him no stranger to the NFL record books, Belichick made history in the production of A Football Life by becoming the only coach to ever be wired for sound for an entire NFL season."

I wonder will BB reveal the side of him that Heath Evans and others speak about. I would like to think so. Like you guys I am looking 4ward to viewing this Documentary

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

What's really amazing is that they kept this under wraps for so long.  We need BB to run the CIA.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts