BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL

I wish they drafted a pass rusher too but maybe they are going back to the old saying "the best defense is a good offense"  Ground and pount out 10 min drives so your d is on the sideline.  If thats the case thou, I wish they would have drafted Ingram.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Predicting a Super Bowl again this year Rex?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

I think he's 2 years ahead it seems like he's building to seperate teams..one that will change into a power running team http://60maxpowero.com/uth.html

http://60maxpowero.com/pats_nb050711.html

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL.

Prophetic.  Truer words were never typed in this forum. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL:
    [QUOTE]By going with the 4 TE, 4 RB set..... he is always one step ahead of everyone else.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot rex....I was enjoying the offseason until I saw this.  queue the sleepless nights worrying about this offense...Plug in soldier as an instant(first year of course or else he is a bust) probowler and our run defense is FINISHED!!!! Hopefully our cornerbacks will carry their weight in tackles.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : thanks a lot rex....I was enjoying the offseason until I saw this.  queue the sleepless nights worrying about this offense...Plug in soldier as an instant(first year of course or else he is a bust) probowler and our run defense is FINISHED!!!! Hopefully our cornerbacks will carry their weight in tackles.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]
    Mendenhall looked pretty good making a mess out of that Yets D now didn't he? lol.
    How you going to handle a great power running game AND a very good passing game? Your not.

You beat Indy, One dimensional and the Pats, who were one dimensional until it was too late. You got smashed by Pittsburgh  who beat you with both the run and pass.

I agree though "BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

why you got to kick me while I am down rusty?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

no, the celtics window just slammed shut.  time getzo to getsa new avatar...

you wish that the jets window is closed.  that is about as close to reality as you are right now, and that you know

you are wishing, just like you wished the jets locker room would implode. just like you wished that Edwards would not catch a pass. just like you wished that the sanchize would hit a sophmore slump. just like you wished that rex was only a DC. I could go on and on about your wishes but your wishes dont seem to come true.  probably explains a lot about you....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : Mendenhall looked pretty good making a mess out of that Yets D now didn't he? lol. How you going to handle a great power running game AND a very good passing game? Your not. You beat Indy, One dimensional and the Pats, who were one dimensional until it was too late. You got smashed by Pittsburgh  who beat you with both the run and pass. I agree though "BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL"
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

yup, we were flat. they pounded us good that first half. it was a more mental that physical imo. we are a young team and we will learn from it.  your young team didnt have much to learn from these last few years in the playoffs.  they do know how to run a regular season though. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Championships
    League championships (1)†
    Conference championships (0)
    Division championships (4)
    • AFL East: 1968, 1969
    • AFC East: 1998, 2002
    † - Does not include the AFL or NFL Championships won during the same seasons as the AFL-NFL Super Bowl Championships prior to the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : 1. I am not a big basketball fan, so I don't care about the Celts window.  I saw them win a title and play good, hard team D, so it was great. THis is something you've never seen the Jets do and  likely never will in the next 5 years.  This is the difference between being a Boston fan and NY fan (other than the Yankees or Giants). 2. The Bruins are actually slowly mirrioring the Belichick approach and with a little luck may bring a Conf title to Boston for the first time since thr 70s. That's really where the focus of this city is right now. Glad to see you have a clue.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

funny you should mention playing defense.

everyone is mirroring little bill in your mind, not surprising.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : They aren't "wishes". The reality is, the Jets prediction of winning the SB in 2010 did not happen. I predicted this would not happen, as did basically 99% (even the dumb ones) of the rest of the NFL and fans who know better. I would say this means I am just like most NFL fans who don't fall for gimmicks. This isn't a video game, even though I know you think it is because that's all you do in your free time. Considering Sanchez was dead last in QB rating and compl% for any starter in the NFL since Week 1, with not even a 2-1 TD/INT ratio, I would say YES he absolutely had mediocre 2nd year. You can't have a "sophmore slump" when your first year is 12 TDs and 20 INTs with a number 1 rushing game. He could only go up, but he barely did. So, actually, I was acurate in saying his progression won't be enough.

please with your predictions.  I remember many of them and they all were wrong.

talk all the stats you want.  you can have a worse year than 12-20 td-ints.  this kid went on the road to beat 4 teams in the playoffs.  even your amazing mastermind on 2 weeks rest.  what did you predict about that game dribble lips????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Ok in all due repect As a Boston fan you cant give BB credit for what the bruins ,red sox or ,celticss do !None have anything to do with the other.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : Your team was flat because they play SBs when they play NE.  They're immature.  Many, including  myself called that NY would lay an egg in the AFC title game, costing them a chance at a SB.  We all saw it coming. The wad was blown in NE.  That was your SB. lol They don't get it yet, and likely never will when their roster hits the field in 2011. They are arrogant, over-confident and have poor leadership.  Your team is not young at all. NE's is much younger, still in tact and more talented due to superior drafts in recent years. Enjoy!

funny we are talking about basketball because I am wondering if this is how the heat felt by taking out the celtics.  the heat are a more experienced team so tehy should prevail in their next series but you couldnt blame them if they came out a bit flat.

but you are right, the team looked a step slow and did not have that same "edge" we brought to foxborough to end your season...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]  Ok in all due repect As a Boston fan you cant give BB credit for what the bruins ,red sox or ,celticss do !None have anything to do with the other.
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

as rusty would say, BB is the bestest!!!! if he was president we would live in utopia but someone else would have to do his pressers...mumbles mcghee would need some work there.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts