BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL

I didnt say they didnt talk but BB does not get correct for any other teams in this town,this is where you go blind the worls and every sport revolves around BB and for the Red wings they been in high level of play for years before BB was here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL:
    [QUOTE]Prediction: The Jets will not win the AFC East or the Super Bowl in 2011.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

thank you, I am now more confident that we will accomplish just this than I was when I woke up this morning.

Also I am not stealing your lines I am mocking you dribble lips.  Only someone as arrogant as you would confuse teh two lmao.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Iam saying you think BB has everything to do with every Boston team and gets credit for thier wins.I disagree with this and you also said the red wings  are following in BB footsteps but they been on top for along time even before
    bb was here as GM.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I still dont agree its all cause of kraft and thats my oppion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : It's just annoying. You have proven you can't learn anything which shows your lack of education.

I could have called this response a mile away. typical rusty. ask me what i do for a living?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Iam not saying kraft had nothing to do with the pats success he did  and I agree with you on that, just not every Boston team only . he gets correct for the pats only.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Thats cause Kraft is a home town guy grew up as a pats fan etc thats why he bought the team.For winning championships red  sox c's and bruins been close for along time and but couldnt finish the deal but they still have all more championships then the pats so history shows this plain as day.To be competive in boston as a team  people still always rooted for them  even in losing years  and bought merchindise no matter what yes the market went up now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : No, what's annoying is trolls ruining the board. Not a fan of the Jets troll apologists either.

you just called me a chest thumper a couple of posts ago. which am I or are you just trying to break your own record of how many times you can contradict yourself on the same thread?

I should let you know that you are also a guest on this forum.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

I think Bill...if get any time to make trades...I read a few good artcles on his defense http://60maxpowero.com/bb_def1.html

http://60maxpowero.com/bb_def2.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB once again will outsmart the rest of the NFL : I agree, King...in fact, once God saw Bellichick, He realized He was doing it all wrong and then went on to create the Heavens and Earth doing it The Bellichick Way. I for one am glad BB was there back then or we wouldn't even have a planet...a solar system... a universe! But, hey, as long as you continue to be full of s**t at least we all know Bellichick learned it ALL from Parcells, The Master!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

It's the other way around.  Everyone knows Parcells never won a Super Bowl without Belichick while Belichick has won three without Parcells.