BB or Rex...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Re: BB or Rex...

Neither .... both are top 5 NFL coaches and have different styles ....
    İ think BB has the better CV and deserves his title as the best coach in the league

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

In Response to Re: BB or Rex...:
    [QUOTE]Neither .... both are top 5 NFL coaches and have different styles .... İ think BB has the better CV and deserves his title as the best coach in the league
    Posted by hoyle[/QUOTE]

Exactly right....Please name 5 coaches in the League right now u would rather have coaching your team than these two guys??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

really?  after all this stuff going back and forth, you posted THIS?  wow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

How many rings does BB have?
    Now that you got that straight, how many does Rex have?

Exactly.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB or Rex... : Exactly right....Please name 5 coaches in the League right now u would rather have coaching your team than these two guys??
    Posted by ReeGzUSMC[/QUOTE]

Actually I would put the  GB,ATL,Pitt, coaches ahead of Rex and maybe after next year the guy in Dallas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BB or Rex... : wow indeed.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    because these comparisons are not like playing gm at all either... you're a hypocrite - asking who's more overrated when by your exact words - why bother because we're morons who can't do anything about it.. but it's a start for you in the right direction.. the patsfansince1966 - here's a question for you: the top 33 players in the nfl draft, who's the least over rated who may be available when they select?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Is this a joke?

1. BB
    2. Sean Payton
    3. Andy Reid
    4. Mike McCarthy
    5. Mike Tomlin

There may even be 5 more I'd choose before Rex Ryan and his Pop Warner, short lived approach.

People sure do love the flavor of the month in this country. Whoa.

So, what will happen on American Idol tonight? Did everyone update their Facebook accounts?  lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lombardi479. Show lombardi479's posts

Saying that either one of these coaches is overated is rediculous.  Both coaches coached two of the best teams in the NFL in 2010.  If you are going to use the fact that neither coach got to and won the Superbowl as your reason to call them overated then i guess there are 31 other overated coaches in the league.

As much as i cant stand Rex, its hard to argue with what hes doing with the jets.  Most of the Jets team was built by Mangini so it will be interesting to see how the team does when more of Mangini's guys turn over and are replaced by Rex's picks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

fatboy has proven he is a good D coord..... and thats it...he has a long long way to go before he can move on from that...imo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You mean built by Tannenrube alongside Mangini.  Keep in mind, many of their starters were in 1-2 year contract windows.

Their drafts have been terrible of late, so I agree that this will catch up to Mr. Mouth.