BB out to prove himself?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

BB out to prove himself?

BB skipped the meetings because he ALWAYS skips the meetings. He hates these things as did Parcels. PMike's last statement hit it right on the head.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

BB out to prove himself?

I would be surprised if Belichick felt he needed to prove anything to anybody at this point in his career, but you can rest assured that there are plenty of haters out there just waiting for him to fall on his face in the upcoming draft so they can all squawk how he's nothing without Pioli. My guess is he probably enjoys scouting more than glad-handing a bunch of money men and g.m.'s at a convention.

Just a guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

BB out to prove himself?

BB and SP have drafted as partners for many years now and it seems like we never knew who to give credit to. Does anyone think that BB is out to prove himself more than ever now that he's running the show solo?

After all, he did in fact skip the Annual meeting in Florida to spend more time scouting for the draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

BB out to prove himself?

I agree that BB might not feel the need to prove himself. What else more can this guy accomplish?

But with the wieght resting solely on his shoulders, maybe he sees it at more of a challenge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

BB out to prove himself?

The meetings are in California, Dana Point Beautiful Place, right on the Pacific Ocean. BB has nothing to prove to anyone. he is the best coach and Talent Evaluater in the NFL.Remember when he took Gostkowski, all the experts laughed that he went too early. Now he is an all Pro Kicker.Logan Mankins a supposed late second round pick. BB got him in the first #32 all Pro. Seymour was a reach at #6 bad Value they said. F#@K the experts what BB forgot about drafting they will never know. OH YEAH I forgot Samuel in the forth round Pro Bowl and Brady in the 6th round Now Matt Cassel starting QB for the Chiefs, what round was he in again. In Belichick we Trust!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

BB out to prove himself?

So....where is Thomas Jones? Who is the Jest's QB. Are they really looking to draft a QB?

Why would you root for the league's best player to be injured. Have you no faith that your Jests could beat the Pat's at full strength? Talk about a fair weather fan! Come on, your team isn't that bad. Although they did finish behind the Pats again last year. And, oh yeah, we had a back-up QB playing every game that hadn't sarted a game since High School. I take that back.....your team is that bad. hahahah!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

BB out to prove himself?

Hannah I think Reece is having a big impact on BB decisions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bal50dev2229. Show bal50dev2229's posts

BB out to prove himself?

I might name my first born child Bellicheck. Maybe my son will grow up to be as smart as this man. Bill can do no wrong.

Go Pats !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

BB out to prove himself?

celtfan,

the jersey jest are the new version of the empty backfield ......lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

BB out to prove himself?

I agree. BB will take the players he wants. It should be interesting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

BB out to prove himself?

[Quote]Im so glad the "dynasty" is over...GO PHINS!!![/Quote]

Now that’s the funniest thing I heard in a while. Thanks for the laugh Pumpkin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

BB out to prove himself?

Kmaxx,

he meant "doh! phins"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

BB out to prove himself?

the jersey jest are the new version of the empty backfield ......lol

I suppose the center will simply snap the ball back out of the end zone for a safety every play! Well, I guess that's a little better than Favre throwing another pick!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

BB out to prove himself?

Nothing left to prove, he knows what he has done and continues to do and what he means to this team. There's only a hand full of coaches that 99% of his players would walk through fire for and he is one of those.

I'm thinking the extra time in scouting could be because one he has set up himself very well in the round that has the best talent for the picks. The second round is where most teams want to be. There are also so many players with similar abilities that he wants to get one that will come in and buy into the Patriot's team first mentality.

He's loading up for the next set of rings.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

BB out to prove himself?

BB has been in the shadows of pioli this time of year.now that pioli is gone,all the focus is on BB.which to me it gives him more power to look at the guys he likes,and to draft them.this is a good thing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

BB out to prove himself?

Dirtbag, you maybe should worry more about where Thomas Jones is. Brady's working out with his teamates, BTW.

"Jets running back Thomas Jones was once again a no-show. With Jones in the fold, the Jets are believed to be looking at wide receiver, cornerback, quarterback and linebacker in the first round. Without Jones, they may decide to target a running back."

Newark Star-Ledger

Geez, I thought the Jests already had a QB. What's up with that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

BB out to prove himself?

I don't believe BB has anything to prove and if he does; it can be proven by winning a Super Bowl this year. It was a joint venture, now it resembles a sole proprietorship; I still think BB gets some good input from Reece and Cesario.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

BB out to prove himself?

Im so glad the "dynasty" is over...GO PHINS!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: BB out to prove himself?

Im so glad the "dynasty" is over...GO PHINS!!!
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Thanks for the laugh! You do realize you have to play a division winner's schedule this season not a last in the NFL one? Good luck you're playing with the big boys now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: BB out to prove himself?

I would be surprised if Belichick felt he needed to prove anything to anybody at this point in his career, but you can rest assured that there are plenty of haters out there just waiting for him to fall on his face in the upcoming draft so they can all squawk how he's nothing without Pioli. My guess is he probably enjoys scouting more than glad-handing a bunch of money men and g.m.'s at a convention. Just a guess.
    Posted by prairiemike

I think he 'proving' days are long past. He wants to win because that's what a pro sports team is supposed to do. It's his job and the job of anyone who puts on a Patriots uniform.