BB press conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

BB press conference

Gotta love Bill - question today was "Brady has had some of his worst games against Ravens - why is that?" Typical Bill response - "I dont know - gotta ask them"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: BB press conference

lol thats BB!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor media hacks. Bill just isn't entertaining.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

I thought he said, "Because Brady and McDaniels play too much shotgun spread.  I've been meaning to tell them at some point over the years that they need to run the ball out of the I formation every first and second down, but I've been too busy coaching the defense, as you can clearly see from last week when I wasn't paying attention when Brady threw that bomb to Vereen."

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

I thought he said, "Because Brady and McDaniels play too much shotgun spread.  I've been meaning to tell them at some point over the years that they need to run the ball out of the I formation every first and second down, but I've been too busy coaching the defense, as you can clearly see from last week when I wasn't paying attention when Brady threw that bomb to Vereen."

LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seems like they want something negative out of BB directly aimed at a player.  HE will always answer in a "team" mode and never single out a player harshly in front of the media.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I surprised anyone from the media actually shows up for a BB press conference. Seriously, why bother? LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I surprised anyone from the media actually shows up for a BB press conference. Seriously, why bother? LOL

I seriously wonder why BB even shows up anymore...why not just get a card board cut out of himself and put a guy with post nasal drip behind it, clearing his throat every 5 seconds? Same thing.  I'm waitng for the day Bill clears his throat and chucks a huge lungy right on the awaiting media and says...it is what it is. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to tanbass' comment:

I seriously wonder why BB even shows up anymore...why not just get a card board cut out of himself and put a guy with post nasal drip behind it, clearing his throat every 5 seconds? Same thing.  I'm waitng for the day Bill clears his throat and chucks a huge lungy right on the awaiting media and says...it is what it is. 

.............And then sa, 'you guys in the front there, didyou get that?'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

LOL.......that throat noise he makes is nasty....but for some reason it cracks me up.

Sections
Shortcuts