BB Proven Right Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Douglrwin. Show Douglrwin's posts

BB Proven Right Again

Garoppolo looks like the real deal. Washington had most of their starters in the game.  Thanks BB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: BB Proven Right Again

In response to Douglrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Garoppolo looks like the real deal. Washington had most of their starters in the game.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Again?

Was he right with Mallet the first round talent and trade bait?

Maybe fish bait.

Bwahaha.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I liked the pick a lot and said so on draft day.  Not sure what you mean by the stupid thread title though. Get off the guys knub already, your embarrassing yourself again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Not just you Doug....but W T F is going on with all the extreme over-reactions to the first preseason game?

What are the rosters at right now...90?

People need to find a little 2-3 week vacation to take. When you all come back, there will be real football to discuss. I mean, there's real football to discuss now, just...this ain't it.

1 preseason game DOES NOT PROVE, or DISPROVE the merit of a div 1AA second round QB draft pick.

Or a LB.

Or an OLineman.

Do I really have to write this?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not just you Doug....but W T F is going on with all the extreme over-reactions to the first preseason game?

People need to find a little 2-3 week vacation to take. When you all come back, there will be real football to discuss. I mean, there's real football to discuss now, just...this ain't it.

1 preseason game DOES NOT PROVE, or DISPROVE the merit of a div 1AA second round QB draft pick.

Or a LB.

Or an OLineman.

[/QUOTE]

After reading the threads about last night? Yes, apparently you do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

Or a LB.

Or an OLineman.

[/QUOTE]

Regrettably, it would appear that you do but 'tis no different than any other post first pre-season game fan reaction.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

[QUOTE]

Or a LB.

Or an OLineman.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. The only thing we can take from the game last night was they were playing football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Sorry I disagree. Pats looked lost, out of position, missing and chasing everything last night. Preseason or not they did not perform. Tackling, coverage, online, stopping the run, running, Washington performed we did not

i get it is preseason but the 38 players that will be cut should have fire in them to prove to pats or others they belong in nfl. Where did you see this? 

Jimmy G and Tyms showed up. The rest of the team not so much. 

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Yes, it's just the first preseason game, so it's way too early to make final judgments.  But the contrast between Mallet and Garappolo was very stark. Mallet looked like he's always looked--inconsistent and far too prone to overpower his balls.  Garappolo, on the other hand, was impressive with the quickness of his decision-making, his fast release, the touch he put on the ball, and his accuracy.  I know they may have made his reads simpler than Mallet's, but still Garappolo exceeded expectations and Mallet failed to rise to them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Or a LB.

Or an OLineman.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

And this is why I stayed away from the forums last night. You could see the over reactions coming a mile away. It's been building up this past week. There were some good and bad things to take away but who can really put their finger on anything and say "See told you" when I'd say 66% of the players who played last night won't even be on a 53 man in a month. Still though I expected more of these types of threads this morning. Compared to the build up happening lately it's nice to see the front page isn't full of them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Or a LB.

Or an OLineman.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  You are so right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yes, I thought he looked great, but I'm going to tap the brakes a little bit seeing how it was only a preseason game, but very encouraging...certainly better than we can say for third round bust Mallett. Hey, weren't we supposed to get the 7th overall selection in the draft last year for Mallett? Bawahahaha!!! Nice job rusty tool bag.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Garoppolo looks like the real deal. Washington had most of their starters in the game.  Thanks BB.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly this is not me but bustchise.  Priceless that pezzy jumped right in like a moron.  Lmao

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Clearly this is not me but bustchise.  Priceless that pezzy jumped right in like a moron.  Lmao

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I didn't notice either until you pointed it out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

We have been dealing with the jets troll for years.  The funny part is, garropolo looked better than sanchez or geno  smith.

Priceless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I had to look at the post count and the date of the first post to see this.  You are quite popular around here.  Now people are copying you.  I'm sure it is that Jets troll.  He has like 100 user names and keeps coming in here like a 10 year old with nothing to do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Garappollo has a nice pocket presence and a good arm. I think once he gets the system down and learns more he will be a good QB in the future. Malett on the other hand sucks. His fourth year and he still looks the same as he always has. constantly underthrowing the ball. hope Brady stays healthy or we're screwed. Then again most of the starters didn't play last night. Lot's of room to improve on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I had to look at the post count and the date of the first post to see this.  You are quite popular around here.  Now people are copying you.  I'm sure it is that Jets troll.  He has like 100 user names and keeps coming in here like a 10 year old with nothing to do.

[/QUOTE]

He has done it for years out of a jealousy for what we have as fans, obviously.  That is what losers from nj do, apparently.

Bunker spreckels was his most recent imposter account.  What is somewhat sad is people know him to do this, but they still fall for it, enabling him.

It is why tfb12, pezzy and those in that group are trolls, aligning with his every move.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

We have been dealing with the jets troll for years.  The funny part is, garropolo looked better than sanchez or geno  smith.

Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, he looked great against all of those guys trying to make it to the second preseason game. Did he also look better than Cassel and Mallet?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, he looked great against all of those guys trying to make it to the second preseason game. Did he also look better than Cassel and Mallet?

[/QUOTE]

Forget it, bustchise.  Your jealousy remains a delight, however.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Priceless.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Forget it, bustchise.  Your jealousy remains a delight, however.

[/QUOTE]

Forget it?Bwahaaahaaha! When faced with the question that proves Mallet is a bust, you can't answer.  What a gigantic vigina you are. what a loser!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I know all of you think that you shouldn't draw any conclusions from the first pre-season game, but I definitely can.
    I didn't watch the game but flipped past to check twice to see what was happening.  The first time, the play I saw was when Jones got injured.  Second time, when Houston fumbled.

I conclude that I am officially a jinx.  I'll try not to watch this year.  But if any horrendous bad luck starts to befall the Pats in the middle of a game, it probably means I tuned in.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    ????  Washington had their 2nd and 3rd stringers in the game.  He did look good but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  I think all of us fans, myself included, get caught up in a race to proclaim players studs or busts.  We need to wait.

This is what being level-headed sounds like.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Whoever made that fake account really needs to get a life. Wow.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no doubt he will be a superstar for years to come