BB Proven Right Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: BB Proven Right Again

Who drafted the total waste that is mallet? BB? End of discussion moron boy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, it's just the first preseason game, so it's way too early to make final judgments.  But the contrast between Mallet and Garappolo was very stark. Mallet looked like he's always looked--inconsistent and far too prone to overpower his balls.  Garappolo, on the other hand, was impressive with the quickness of his decision-making, his fast release, the touch he put on the ball, and his accuracy.  I know they may have made his reads simpler than Mallet's, but still Garappolo exceeded expectations and Mallet failed to rise to them.

[/QUOTE]

Good points. This is the real kind of football discussion I was talking about. There absolutely are things to be learned from every preseason game...but man, when I woke up at 1:30 last night, the extremes were absurd. I guess my reaction was kind of an overreaction as well...ha! Still, good points. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Douglrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Garoppolo looks like the real deal. Washington had most of their starters in the game.  Thanks BB.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly this is not me but bustchise.  Priceless that pezzy jumped right in like a moron.  Lmao

[/QUOTE]

WOOOOOOOOOSH!

I missed that. My bad on the you part...I'm glad I didn't attack you specifically too much. 

Why hasn't that account been removed yet? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How is it a waste when your team literally drafted sanchez and traded up for him and then drafted geno bust?

Also, bustchise, what are the jets paying vick to be a back up?

It has to be more than what the pats are paying mallett.

Exposed again.   Like clockwork.

Enjoy bustchise!

[/QUOTE]

"Lirerally drafted Sanchez"? How would a team figuratively draft a player, you freakin mental midget.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

If / When Jimmy G wins an SB, he will be proven right. When he wins 3/4 of all his games he will be proven right. When he leads the team to 13 consecutive winning seasons and 11 division titles in 13 years, he will be proven right...... And I hope I see all that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That's a good one MHM. LMAO!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How is it a waste when your team literally drafted sanchez and traded up for him and then drafted geno bust?

Enjoy bustchise!

[/QUOTE]

"Lirerally drafted Sanchez"? How would a team figuratively draft a player, you freakin mental midget.

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy bustchise!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, ya see busty, it was so flippin' hilarious they traded up for sanchez that I used the word for effect.

Your inbreeding failed you again. Congrats!

[/QUOTE]

Ooooh... effect? I guess you don't know what the word means.  You also "literally" don't know that BB gave up more compensation to "trade up" for Rasi than the Jets did for 10 spots in the first round. How'd that turn out? bwahahaha! Loser!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy bustchise!

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, well one of those guys was a starter his first four years and went to the AFC championship game twice. It wasn't Mallet.  But what a pathetic attemp at deflection, Queenie. What does your inability to admit Mallet blows have to do with Sanchez owning BB in the playoffs?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty getting owned again today. 

No wonder the guy has no friends or social life, the dude must have the worst self esteem issues.  I mean seriously, if he gets owned daily on the internet he must get bludgeoned into submission in real life.  Poor bast-ard even has admitted to having to pay to get laid.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty getting owned again today. 

No wonder the guy has no friends or social life, the dude must have the worst self esteem issues.  I mean seriously, if he gets owned daily on the internet he must get bludgeoned into submission in real life.  Poor baster even has admitted to having to pay to get laid.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! So true. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy bustchise!

[/QUOTE]

Let me understand your question, Queenie.  You think that the most relevant thing is , not the overall cap usage, not how much spending on a particular position, but how much a team pays a player to be ready to play if the 2nd year QB doesn't perform?  What an idiot you are.  The Jets are paying Vick 4 million dollars.... are you suggesting that is a lot of money?  Let's help you understand just what a moron you are.  BB, in the midst of cap hell, has 32 million dollars of dead money tied up in a 37 year old QB and has nobody on the roster that could step in if he went down.  Mallet has proven himself a bust with no one to blame but BB. BB has allocated 17 million for the QB position this year, the Jets, 6 mil.  One of those two teams is in cap hell.  Guess which one. 

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

^Unglued and not knowing Geno Smith is a bust yet with Vick set to ruin any potential for team chemistry in the locker room.

But, Vick "looked great" per Rexie.  bahwahah

[/QUOTE]

Ohhh, that's sooo cute.  You think that bludgeoning you on every topic is the same as being "unglued".  What a moron.  Let's see Queenie, the topic went from you claiming that Vick was making a huge amount of money, while the Jets sit on 20+ mil in cap space to Vick will tear apart the team?  Deflect much, Beano?  And Geno, who started 16 games as a rookie and won 8 games including against the great BB, is a bust, but Mallet is a superstar?  What a tool.  You just can't get enough, can you?

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

Sections
Shortcuts