BB puts his team in great position.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Re: BB puts his team in great position.

In Response to Re: BB puts his team in great position.:
    [QUOTE]You all should apply to replace BB... seems the team can do better with your collective thoughts than 5 SB appearances in 11 years, 3 SB titles etc etc etc ..  Such a disappointing team we have to support with BB as the GM.  I think I'll turn my allegiance to the Bills.  Now, there is a team going somewhere!!!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE    Lets stop with the super bowl appearances crap. We have not WON jack sh%t in 7-8 years. (etc etc etc) BB is a great coach, GM avg at best.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

There are those who think BB is an average GM and those who think he is among the best.  I think the competitiveness of the team during his tenure in Foxboro speaks to what kind of a GM he is. 

The team is well positioned, as usual, for the draft and for the upcoming season.  How that equates to average when he does that year in and year out is beyond me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

There are those who think BB is an average GM and those who think he is among the best.  I think the competitiveness of the team during his tenure in Foxboro speaks to what kind of a GM he is.  The team is well positioned, as usual, for the draft and for the upcoming season.  How that equates to average when he does that year in and year out is beyond me.
    Posted by ATJ

I think having Tom Brady at QB can help cover up for a lot of front office mistakes.  Look at another team, the Colts...look what Peyton Manning covered up- year in and year out.

Like I said before...he always puts the Pats in the right position every year.  It's the execution that is sometimes lacking when it's time to sign or draft players.  It's almost analogous to the Pats players.  Most times they're in the right position, they just don't make all the plays when they need to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

There are those who think BB is an average GM and those who think he is among the best.  I think the competitiveness of the team during his tenure in Foxboro speaks to what kind of a GM he is.  The team is well positioned, as usual, for the draft and for the upcoming season.  How that equates to average when he does that year in and year out is beyond me.
    Posted by ATJ

It's beyond you, because you don't have a low IQ like those who call him "average".

Don't worry, you're normal. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to BB puts his team in great position. : This is why the SB "loser" tradition of the loser fading off for years doesn't apply to the Pats. The main reason why the SB "loser" loses and then fades is because they weren't built correctly to begin with, which clearly isn't the case here. Since the cap started, look at the SB losers and then look at how they were built or the timing of their contracts, age of team and who there players in development were. 2001 - Rams 2002 - Raiders 2003 - Panthers 2004 - Eagles (exception, as I noted a lot with how well the Eagles are run) 2005 - Seattle 2006 - Chicago (slight exception, but they've never really ascended either) 2007 - Pats (exception for obvious reasons) 2008 - Cardinals 2009 - Colts 2010 - Steelers (exception, but teetering now, very similar to 2002 Raiders potential) 2011 - Pats (exception for obvious reasons) Barring a wrath of injuries or injuries to key players, NE will win thedivision and make another SB run.
    Posted by BassFishing

what a joke - you continue to show you obstinate stupidity.  Don't worry.  Its not lost on the rest of us. 

The colts made the playoffs the following year as the most injured team in the NFL and their QB nursing a pinched nerve in his neck.  The following year he was out the entire year.  Had he played, I am willing to bet the colts made the playoffs. 

You give exceptions to the pats but not a team who made the playoffs the following year.  Could you be ANYMORE obvious with your single functioning brain cell bias? 

Don't answer - its rhetorical. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

You'd love it if I were following you around.  Fact is I clicked on a thread that was not started by you and read until I got to your ridiculously slanted list with as many "exceptions" as "truths". 

We'll see how the colts are this year.  If they manage to pick it back up, and I anticipate they will, I'll expect you to be praising colts ownership for their very astute changes and turnaround amidst unprecedented changes.  This doesn't mean that I don't give the pats props.  I do.  But your slants on everyone else, are, well, slanted to the extreme.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

^^^ I wouldn't talk about wasted years. You're pathetic , putrid team is the biggest joke around. A coach who doesn't pay attention to 2/3's of his team , lost complete control of his own team and respect around the league. A QB who is absolute garbage , talk about a wasted pick. LOL and you just brought in Tebow. TIM fukin Tebow! Look at you're own team before coming in here. Look at the terrible decisions they make year in and year out. Drafting sancheeze. Over spending on Holmes , A.C. , Scott and Revis. You're team is such a joke. No leadership anywhere in that organization. Come back when your relevant. As for BB , I mean what can you say about the guy. The guy is one of the greatest coaches to ever walk the sidelines. The guy is one of the biggest reasons why the pats have been and will be contenders for years to come. Our offense was already one of best in the league last year and we just got a top ten WR to complete our passing attack. If Ridley and Vereen can stay healthy I could see us doing some serious damage , again. Our defense is young , talented and a few pieces away from becoming a force. Is love to see us use most of our picks on that side of the ball. Maybe even a trade for a Allen. I really thought we would get him last year. He would make a huge difference here. Solid against the run and obviously a beast coming off the edge. That's one trade that would make tons of sense. A smart vet , still hungry , with plenty left in the tank.

Sections
Shortcuts