BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK: I CALLED THE UPSET, THIS LOSS IS SQUARELY ON BELIROBOT!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK: I CALLED THE UPSET, THIS LOSS IS SQUARELY ON BELIROBOT!!!

we were doing so well IN finally addressing and CHANGING THE PASSION AND RELATIONAL DYNAMIC OF THE TEAM AND NOW THIS! I GUESS A LEOPARD cant really change its spots sometimes or all at once. the game is played by people not robots. doing this on a friday as the gronks RETURN to their hometown of buffalo is insanely STUPID! i love and respect bb as much as anyone here but in this specific instance he is dead wrong, insane and it will cost us the game on sunday as we will trail by 17-3 and start flat before mounting a futile comeback. this will feel like our more recent playoff appearances. 

no way will he get the BEST of rgronk due to this. plus the guys in that locker room cant be doing cartwheels over it, they all have brothers and can easily put themselves in the position of rgronk. if u will cut the man, you do it on a monday or tuesday before creating expectations and getting the family and personal aspect of things all riled up! dont care if crumpler is coming back, just DUMB timing. this game will feel a lot like the lawyer milloy game, coincidentally the last time we lost to buffalo. this is arrogance and ignorance at its HIGHEST levels! 

hopefully, we will get back to business in week 4 and someone can give bb a relational consultant as well to avoid these constant missteps like suspending welk last year and emotionally deflating the team unnecessarily! get ready for the usual nonsense about how it came down to X and O and we simply didnt execute bla bla and  this release had nothing to do with it..bla bla. this is bb's achilles heel as a coach and perhaps as a man in general! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!

C`mon  The kid played some bad football last two weeks. He was injured. So he was let go...

You are reading too much into this...

Our KEY players are healthy except Chung and Mesko.

It gonna be difficult, but a Win.

NE 34  BUF 24

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!

Ya, let's just keep an injured and so far, unproductive player instead of bringing up help for an already injury riddled team....so nobodies feelings get hurt. 
    He wasn't going to play anyway and it just may be temporary. 
    There are 15 guys on the injury report and 6 already IR'd.
    Glad BB is the coach and personally I think he has a huge heart but understands it is a business,  as should they all. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Hey CC:

Do you actually know how many catches he had as a Patriot?  Take a guess.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

How unique, a troll picking against the Patriots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

s t f u  dillweed CC. Its gameplan specific, gronk probably be back next week. And if not, no big loss. I think BB knows more than a dumb as s  troll who only posts here for shock value.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Another whining idiot rant. The kid wasn't producing but you still want to keep him on the roster? Solder will continue to line up as a TE until Hernandez comes back and in 3 TE sets just like last week. You remember last week don't you? In case you didn't notice we won. But hey you can't let little things like wins interfere with you psychotic hate of BB no matter how much of a fool you make out of yourself.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCFP. Show SCFP's posts

Hey, maybe Jermaine Wiggins could be brought back for week or two (he could catch the ball & he did know the Pats system . . .) Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

That Gronk sucks. BB is virtually never wrong about letting guys go. Why does this thread exist?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!:
     Another whining idiot rant. The kid wasn't producing but you still want to keep him on the roster? Solder will continue to line up as a TE until Hernandez comes back and in 3 TE sets just like last week. You remember last week don't you? In case you didn't notice we won. But hey you can't let little things like wins interfere with you psychotic hate of BB no matter how much of a fool you make out of yourself.
    Posted by Evil2012

genius, vollmer isnt playing this weak so no solder wont get his buttt off RT. dgronk was limited at practice all week. he's not running around and has ZERO catches but was important in that third TE role . again he's going back to buffalo, you cant judge that kind of intangible leverage. my main concern is with the impact on rgronk not Dan!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!:
    s t f u  dillweed CC. Its gameplan specific, gronk probably be back next week. And if not, no big loss. I think BB knows more than a dumb as s  troll who only posts here for shock value.
    Posted by Quagmire3
    yeah, u know how many times your kind have said this? when is crumpler crumbling back through that door? you sure gronk is coming back? no other options eh? isnt that what your kind said about BOTH yeatman and lee smith? u make the kid inactive, or put mike wright on IR to get him right..u dont release a dgronk at this time... PERIOD! On this parTicular issue, i know more than BELICHICK.. SO BITE ME! USING your dumb game specific scenario, y not cut woodhead last week since we werent game-planning him for any catches!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

This is like the Mt. Hurl/StartRightMyHomeworkRightNow/Jay Shizzle group with Commie Contrarian.  Always acting dramatic and outwardly negative because they lead bitter lives. Just the most dramatic, irrational, pink hat fans people like Commie Contrarian. Pathetic that people like this are allowed to troll the board with these threads. Also, you have to wonder if Commie is a moderator at this point. Has anyone figured out what "relational" and "passive regressive" means? I weep for the future.  
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

You might actually be the biggest troll on here. You constantly LIE and make things up , everyday. Today , i see is no different. Queenie when I point out the fact that you LIE , I back it up with facts. You remember don't you? You saying meri. was the 2nd best FS in the NFL. Then denying when I kicked your a$s in an argument. Then I actually got the quote ... lol and you still denied it. How pathetic you are. Im not sure you know just how much of a joke you are? LMF AO @ Queenie , your bringing up my name when Im not even in the discussion. Your like a little girl , cry and cream when you lose an argument. Then call long time posters troll when they make you look foolish. Fact is Queenie you can't find ONE post where a bash the Pats or BB etc. NOT ONE. Your uneducated , unemployed loser who lives on BDC. How sad and pathetic is your life that you have to come on here everyday , all day , all night? You and CC actually have a lot in common.

1) Both attention whores

2) Both start useless , pointless threads on a daily basis

3) Both of you ramble on , not making any sense

4) Both have no life , RussGris-BBREIGNS-RedRidingHoodie is much worse. Serious question , doesn't anyone else think its sad how much KingRusty is on BDC. He's on here all morning , afternoon and night. How much rent are you paying your mother RussGris?

5) Both feel the need to prove how much they , think they know about football. LMF AO @ Queenie and his rants. Although they both fail on a daily basis.

I have to say Russ-Riding-Donkey is the worst poster on here though. He attracts troll , like Dog , Jbolt etc. Argues with them all day , all night. So they come back for more , just for that. Combine that with fact that he calls long time posters trolls. What a loser this guy this. LMF AO @ 7000 post in less than a year. Someone needs to find a job.

How about RustyGrisRidingDonkey , me and you , cap off! We pick , i don't know 150 games or so , ats/totals and loser leaves BDC forever.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Listen, don't make fun of the King too much, he's been known to cry and then disappear,like after the Jets punched us in the face in the playoffs. We were all left defending our team, while the tool that stirred their fans up sat reading his Pat's management- volumes one and two- trying to figure out what in the hell just happened. Lmao (that's for you half wit).

Best to leave Queenie alone holed up in his condo, with his Johnathan Kraft snuggie:)   The Queenie digs smiley faces :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

If the Patriots lose tomorrow, cutting Dan Gronkowski will be the reason.  Good one, moron.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Yeah, I'm sure Rob & the rest of the locker room will be ALL broken up over this & unable to function on the field. We may or may not win this game, but it will due to being torched in the secondary if we lose. It surely won't have ANYTHING to do with the loss of D Gronkowski

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

In Response to Re: BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET! : jeez, did u insult enough people not even involved in ur fight? lets bring in mvpkilla, quagmire, tex-pat, bbreigns and some others too you moron! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

No just queenie , I didn't say anything about anyone else. BBREIGNS and Queenie are the same person. One of queenie's many persona's.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to BB REGRESSES AGAIN IN RELEASING DGRONK, NOW PICKING THE BILLS FOR THE UPSET!:
    we were doing so well IN finally addressing and CHANGING THE PASSION AND RELATIONAL DYNAMIC OF THE TEAM AND NOW THIS! I GUESS A LEOPARD cant really change its spots sometimes or all at once. the game is played by people not robots. doing this on a friday as the gronks RETURN to their hometown of buffalo is insanely STUPID! i love and respect bb as much as anyone here but in this specific instance he is dead wrong, insane and it will cost us the game on sunday as we will trail by 17-3 and start flat before mounting a futile comeback. this will feel like our more recent playoff appearances.  no way will he get the BEST of rgronk due to this. plus the guys in that locker room cant be doing cartwheels over it, they all have brothers and can easily put themselves in the position of rgronk. if u will cut the man, you do it on a monday or tuesday before creating expectations and getting the family and personal aspect of things all riled up! dont care if crumpler is coming back, just DUMB timing. this game will feel a lot like the lawyer milloy game, coincidentally the last time we lost to buffalo. this is arrogance and ignorance at its HIGHEST levels!  hopefully, we will get back to business in week 4 and someone can give bb a relational consultant as well to avoid these constant missteps like suspending welk last year and emotionally deflating the team unnecessarily! get ready for the usual nonsense about how it came down to X and O and we simply didnt execute bla bla and  this release had nothing to do with it..bla bla. this is bb's achilles heel as a coach and perhaps as a man in general! 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

It is not surprising to me that you pick the Bills, it is only surprising that this was your reasoning.  If I remember correctly, you also said we lost to the Jests in the postseason because Welker was benched for the first series.  And you expect people to take you seriously.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

LOL I know , win or lose , this result of this game will have nothing to do with Dan Gronk not playing. Great insight C.C. , keep up the good work.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

What about Garrett Mills? He could perform spot duty Sunday as a TE.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Yawn..........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Let me get this straight, CC picked the Pats originally but is now picking the Bills because CC assumes that cutting D Gronk hurt the other Gronk's feelings so now he won't play hard. 

CC, that's ridiculous even by your standards. Clearly if you want to pick a tight end issue Hernandez being hurt is far worse. 

The Bills could win this game but if they do it will have NOTHING to do with the assumption that Gronk got his feelings hurt (something which no one else has reported but CC just knows somehow)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

That Gronk sucks. BB is virtually never wrong about letting guys go. Why does this thread exist?
    Posted by BabeParilli

BS Babe - Keep on drinkin the cool aid!  How about letting James Sanders go earlier this season ditto for McGowan - so we are left with a bunch of newbies at safety!  Yeatman could and should have been kept also, IMO.  Also, he keeps on screwing up drats so we "let go" of our own high draft picks like Darius Butler, Merriweather, Maroney (for just about notheing)  WR Jackson, Brace (soon will depart).  How about it Babe - what you sayin now???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanVA33. Show PatsFanVA33's posts

Do you realize they GRADE players individually? If you watch the game, DGRONK would have graded out very poorly...this includes the false starts and almost getting Brady killed.  What we all see on TV doesn't always equate to what the coaches see in film study, they know each players assignments on every play; down to the footwork and etc.  Believe me this was an easy decision if you look at it from a true football perspective and take off the rose colored GRONK glasses, the guy wasn't that good and the face the didn't catch a pass doesn't matter, that's not what he was asked to do...HE DIDN'T DO HIS JOB well enough for BB/them and is gone because of it!

It appears this weeks gameplan calls for more spread formations using the WR matchups, we will see more of #85 and next week, maybe they sign another TE, and yes an aging Crumpler would be better than what DGronk apparently provided.  With all that being said, who knows maybe it was injury related and they bring him (DGronk) back!

Oh yea, almost forgot the release of DGronk will not create an issue with RGronk, if anything it will fire him up to play better (if that's even possible)...he is too much of a competitor to have a negative effect!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts